Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 22, 2007

Old     (wake1012)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-28-2007, 7:10 PM Reply   
Recently I had tried to purchase a cwb marius on this web site. I sent the guy the money but I never got a board. Is there anything I can do about it?
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-28-2007, 7:16 PM Reply   
post his name here!

have you tried to resolve the issue w/ the seller?
Old     (wake1012)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-28-2007, 7:22 PM Reply   
His name is Josh Boyd. I’ve tried emailing him and calling him. I have seriously tried calling him like 50 times. I believe that he has changed his number because now it doesn’t go to his answering machine now it says this number is now longer in use or something like that. We have found his home number/parents number but now one will answer or return our calls.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       02-28-2007, 7:26 PM Reply   
Press charges. If what you're saying is true, it sounds like he has broken the law. I will be happy to provide IP info and anything else you need to track him down. It shouldn't be too hard.
Old     (wake1012)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-28-2007, 7:29 PM Reply   
The thing is that he lives in Washington and I live in colorado. I have his address, phone number, email, and stuff. what can I do?
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-28-2007, 7:29 PM Reply   
maybe he rides/has ridden with the northwest hardcore dudes and know how to find him. they post here a lot.
Old     (wake1012)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-28-2007, 7:30 PM Reply   
Not a bad idea
Old     (wake1012)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-28-2007, 7:44 PM Reply   
Any other things i can do. Im just pissed because the guy has his money, I have no board and he changed his number.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-28-2007, 7:46 PM Reply   
try this number.

Josh Boyd (509) 884-8270
Old     (wake1012)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-28-2007, 7:48 PM Reply   
Ill try it
Old     (wake1012)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-28-2007, 7:53 PM Reply   
It said that the number could not be completed as dialed.
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       02-28-2007, 7:59 PM Reply   
First thing, how did you pay? If paypal, then ASAP, file a claim with them. If you mailed the payment, you have his address and can contact thru certified mail. How long has it been since he got the payment.? Do some google searching on his WW username, and his real name. Also try his phone number. See if he has scammed others on other sites and gather up info off that. Here is some info to help you file your fraud claim. These links are for internet deals gone bad.

1. File police reports with your local PD. Then contact his local PD and file said charges providing them with the police reports from your local PD. Try to speak to the same guy at his local PD. You will probably have to fill out a general affidavit.
2. File mail fraud charges. http://www.usps.com/
3. File a IFCC complaint: http://www.ic3.gov/
4. Use www.411.com to use the reverse lookup feature to find a phone number for him/her.
5. You can also contact your state attorney general and file with their cyber crime department, who will contact the local police departments and speed the process along.
Old     (wake1012)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-28-2007, 8:00 PM Reply   
When i try calling the original number it says welcome to verizon and that the number has been changed or diconected. The number is 425-248-9978. Would it be possible to contact verizon and see if they could help. Just in idea.
Old     (wake1012)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-28-2007, 8:02 PM Reply   
I payed him through western union, bad idea.
Old     (dgoulet)      Join Date: Aug 2006       02-28-2007, 8:10 PM Reply   
was that the guy that claimed he had to sell quickly in order to buy a valentine gift??
Old    malibu73            02-28-2007, 8:18 PM Reply   
Yeah, western union was deff. a bad idea. When someone will only take a money order or wire transfer it always throws up red flags to me. I know this doesn't help the current situation, but I would suggest always using paypal for online purchases. At least that way you can alwasy have the chance to get your money back. Paypal has alwasy been good to me in those situations. I hope you end up getting your money back though.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       02-28-2007, 8:23 PM Reply   
Yes, that's him. Here is his profile: http://www.wakeworld.com/cgi-bin/Discus4/board-profile.cgi?action=view_profile&profile=rainryder-users
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-28-2007, 8:28 PM Reply   
Post his address, We know people in WA. that might be able to help track him down. That sucks.
Old     (lionel)      Join Date: Nov 2005       02-28-2007, 8:46 PM Reply   
Ummmm......Over on the MC website, something similar happened. A guy rented a cabin and never received his $500 deposit back. Left the place spotless. With no luck he posted on the MC website, someone on the website that lives in the same town as the jackass went down to his office and paid him a visit. Let's just say he got his money back ASAP. Maybe someone on here can help you, where is he in Washington?
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       02-28-2007, 8:47 PM Reply   
Here is what he looks like. Just the start of my quest to expose this thieving stableboy. If Josh or his friends are reading this thread, get this settled with Paul.
Upload
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-28-2007, 8:51 PM Reply   
I know a group of guys at Lake Stevens (that is the location on his profile), but I think he may live in Monroe if I remember correctly though. I will call my friends tomorrow and ask them about him. What is his address? I might just stop by there with my group of guy friends I am heading to Whistler with this weekend.
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       02-28-2007, 8:54 PM Reply   
before people get too crazy, how long has it been since you sent the money? is there a chance that the board could still be in transit?

If it has been a long time, like 2 weeks, then let out the dogs!
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-28-2007, 8:57 PM Reply   
I doubt that is his address now. That is 2 hour drive from Lake Stevens.
Old    wakelvr            02-28-2007, 9:01 PM Reply   
I deleted the address out of respect of privacy and in case this guy is out of town or something and not a crook. I will email it to you Paul.
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       02-28-2007, 9:02 PM Reply   
That number matches a "josh boyd" and so does the address.
Old    wakelvr            02-28-2007, 9:13 PM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/8/412326.html?1171325958#POST830909

Original post
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-28-2007, 9:17 PM Reply   
bsflower, I say you roll up with your boys and pay this guy a visit, he's giving us northwest riders a bad rap. You go girl
Old    wakelvr            02-28-2007, 9:24 PM Reply   
239-5235 another number to try, I do not know the area code. I got this from googling the email address above. He posted on Craigs list before.

The address I emailed you was owned by a Josh Boyd as of Dec. 2005. He may have moved since then. I do not know if this is the same Josh Boyd. I saw that the address matched the number Joe gave you so I assumed it was the same guy. Assuming Joe gave you a correct number.
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       02-28-2007, 9:27 PM Reply   
curious if we can find out who bought the marius and see if he/she got their board.
Old    wakelvr            02-28-2007, 9:28 PM Reply   
Google number 425-248-9978 and it takes you to an old Craigs List post for a trampolene in Seattle/Tacoma area.
Old     (mhsb1029)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-28-2007, 9:43 PM Reply   
Sucks to hear about what happened to you, sure is nice to have all these Wake Wolders on your side. Its amazing what a little pressure will do to these guys. Reminds me of the post on the 4x4 web site, the guys last name was Wenzel or something. Please keep us updated, I live in Spokane Wa, so not exactly close enough to do anything, but I will try to see if I can dig up any information on the guy.
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-28-2007, 9:49 PM Reply   
The Josh I knew of was a nice guy always making invitations to go out on his boat. This doesn't sound like the guy I know.

Give it some time. Something will turn up.

hijack...
Randy - What is shaken down there in OR? You guys spending lots of time on the mountain this winter?
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-28-2007, 9:53 PM Reply   
tim, looks like it's been sold for a couple weeks.

quote:

By Josh Boyd (rainryder) on Sunday, February 11, 2007 - 8:05 pm:

marius is sold.... i let the absolute go for 100 dollars

Old    wakelvr            02-28-2007, 9:56 PM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/287082.html

Hmmm, another old post. Maybe Mr. Smith can help us locate him>
Old     (soccerfreak785)      Join Date: Dec 2006       02-28-2007, 10:28 PM Reply   
crazy, guess I dodged a bullet, I was gonna buy the absolute but found a good deal on a Flame instead. Hope you figure out whats going down with this guy

(Message edited by soccerfreak785 on February 28, 2007)
Old     (lionel)      Join Date: Nov 2005       02-28-2007, 10:53 PM Reply   
Maybe he did move to Arizona.
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-01-2007, 5:58 AM Reply   
That's so wrong. I agree that you should file a police report. Two weeks is plenty of time to get the board to you, and if it was legit and he hadn't sent it then he should have contacted you. Because you're here, you might be able to argue that the "event" took place here and file in small claims court here. Maybe check into that. File for treble damages (3x the amount) for intentional bad faith, plus all your costs. Get the judgment issued and then have a process server skip trace to locate the guy and get him served with the judgment. Don't let it sour you on WW though - he's the exception here, not the rule. Good luck!
Old     (wake1012)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-01-2007, 6:43 AM Reply   
Its been like 3 and half weeks. I was the one one who tried to buy the marius. I got his money ove three weeks ago. He said he had sent the board to me and didnt get a tracking number, wich was strange. He said the board would be here last week on monday or tuesday.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       03-01-2007, 8:10 AM Reply   
Karma's a bad thing to mess with....
Old     (rooster_cogburn)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-01-2007, 8:36 AM Reply   
I Agree with quido
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-01-2007, 8:38 AM Reply   
....WOW, This is not like Josh at all. I have not seen him for since last summer @ Sonoma. He is very good friends with Johnny Valera. Johnny if you read this see if you can contact Josh.
Old     (bennygoodx)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-01-2007, 8:38 AM Reply   
Lets have a public stoning.
Old     (board2death)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-01-2007, 9:11 AM Reply   
People all seem to be jumping on a bandwagon with one side of a story- Maybe Josh is in a coma? Maybe jail or ill or strung out???? Regardless its funny how so many people can read something and react without knowing ALL the details. Regardless of what happened to JOSH BOYD how could you send $$$ so blindly? Kinda stupid if ya ask me. That was the BONEHEAD move. Sorry but that needed to be said. I have now put on my asbestos suit- ready to be flamed :-)
Old    innov8actionsports.com            03-01-2007, 9:23 AM Reply   
I wondered when I saw that post if it was for real, an 06 Marius and an 05 absolute Platty for 180 bucks, sounded to good to be true, but who knows.
Sorry to hear about that Paul, that sucks.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       03-01-2007, 9:41 AM Reply   
bad idea to post in your real name if you are going to screw someone. SEE! One more reason to post anonymously! j/k!
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-01-2007, 9:54 AM Reply   
Happy to be the first to flame.....
Dude (board2death)... So you are a bonehead if you trust.....stupid..... Guess people should just stop listing stuff on the classified section here.... No, it did not need to be said.

What difference does it make if Josh is strung out, in a coma or jail... he said the board was shipped..... How does being in a coma or jail change it getting here after shipped.

Fact is, you are just trolling.....and I bit.... Thank you for the quality you add to this community.
Old     (brhanley)      Join Date: Jun 2001       03-01-2007, 10:01 AM Reply   
Wakeworld Power. They had something like this on 20/20 a few weeks ago...essentially the power of the Internet and YouTube to get back at scammers/bad people/etc. Josh Boyd will be sorry he ever messed with WW.
Old     (wake1012)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-01-2007, 10:03 AM Reply   
I dont know. When I talked to Josh on the phone he seemed like a nice and honest person,but know I dont know. He said the board would be here last week, monday or tuesday. The money transfer was made over three weeks ago and he does have his money. He also said that he could not get a tracking number. The thing that makes me mad is that he wont return emails or answer his phone especialy since he has changed his phone number.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-01-2007, 10:06 AM Reply   
all of this could have been avoided if you would have used your head and not paid with WU. Consider it a lesson. Good luck getting your cash back. All crooks sound like nice guys.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-01-2007, 10:15 AM Reply   
Dude, I'll throw a little flame your way. It's outta respect for your fellow riders. I sold a pair of Zeus boots last month and shipped them blind and a few days later I received a check. I'll trust someone on here because I like the people here. If someone feels the need to screw there friends (albeit ones they don't know) then thats their perogative. Just watch out for karma & a posse of WW homies rolling to your casa. When you change your contact info after screwing someone it pretty much implies ill intent, coma, doubtful.
Old     (wake1012)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-01-2007, 10:28 AM Reply   
I got to admit that I should have been smarter. I learned a good lesson. Never pay with western union, use your head, and if its to good to be true dont do it.
Old     (hawaiianstiln)      Join Date: Oct 2004       03-01-2007, 10:36 AM Reply   
We need to bring in Jack Bauer from the series "24". He would find him in an hour. :-)

Hope this all works out soon!!!
Old     (board2death)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-01-2007, 10:43 AM Reply   
can i get poster of the month?
Old     (dizzyg)      Join Date: May 2005       03-01-2007, 10:52 AM Reply   
I had a similar issue with an ebay board 2 years ago. I had bid on the auction and ended up not being the top buyer, he offered to sell it to me via paypal but without an auction. I didn't have much I could do when he didn't send me the board for weeks after I paid him. I did digging and found his parents phone number, his phone number and kept on him. I must have pissed him off because he shipped the board finally, no packing other than a box, it came pretty banged up but I learned my lesson. It wasn't the same guy though :-( Good luck
Old    vanski            03-01-2007, 11:05 AM Reply   
Paul...I say you make nice with Josh, water under the bridge, hook up with him, give him a pull at 45 MPH, power turn to pick him up, reverse at full throttle and let the prop do the rest.
Old     (thirdgear)      Join Date: Jul 2005       03-01-2007, 11:09 AM Reply   
Big Heavy and E.J.:

This isn't intended as a flame back to you, but I do feel it's necessary to defend what Dude said to an extent. It's all well and nice to talk about karma and say that you should just be able to trust everyone all the time, and among bros that you know well that's absolutely true. However, doing business on the internet is a whole different ballgame. There's really nothing that makes his comment "stupid" - I'd say trusting someone out of state with unprotected cash, reguardless of where and how you "met" them online, is a little less than smart. Last I checked, you might get karma points for trust, but those don't translate into dollar signs. Dude was just telling it how it is.

It sounds like Paul realizes his mistake, and that's the most important thing here - we've all been here at one point or another! Paypal is a great way to protect yourself online - I've been in similar situations and never lost any sleep/money because of it. Good luck to you, man - I hope you can get to the bottom of this.
Old     (fifitrixabelle)      Join Date: May 2004       03-01-2007, 11:13 AM Reply   
Van- That's funny!

Dumb question, but I probably wouldn't get any red flags by being asked to pay via western union? Why is that not a good way to pay? Sorry very unfamiliar with internet sales/trades and such.
Old     (peter_c)      Join Date: Sep 2001       03-01-2007, 11:15 AM Reply   
Don't get Wenzeled!

On pirate4x4 they are not nearly as nice as here. The Wenzel thread wound up with 2,239,572 hits, spread across thousands of internet websites, and made it around the world in less than a day. http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399203
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       03-01-2007, 11:20 AM Reply   
For what it's worth.... I've had very good luck both buying and selling here on Wake World. I always use paypal and have been a bit trusting.

Anything big enough to really burn me isn't going to be sold over the internet. As sad as it is, a couple hundred dollars isn't the end of the world, but it will really piss you off.

Good luck with this... Hopefully we can continue buying and selling in our little community with good faith.
Old     (ian30)      Join Date: Jan 2005       03-01-2007, 11:27 AM Reply   
Pirate4x4 - Too funny that anyone here would even bring up that site - it's for rednecks ya know. I once had a problem with a vendor and posted it on there - Within an hour 400 people had responded and the guy was begging me to call him to resolve the issue. Man, I havent been wheeling since I bought a boat - poor truck just sits in the garage.

But just to add to this discussion - I have bought things from people on this site and never had a problem - Seems you found one of the very few bad eggs

(Message edited by ian30 on March 01, 2007)
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-01-2007, 11:28 AM Reply   
wenzel!!! that thread was great!
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-01-2007, 11:30 AM Reply   
The point is this Austin, nobody needs to kick a man when he is down. There is no defending what it appears Josh did. So coming on and saying "You're a dumbass and should have known, it's your fault" is in poor taste IMO.

I am pretty sure that Paul would like to turn back the clock and do this over. But hey, the guy says that he needs immediate funds....maybe doesn't want to wait for the PayPal funding process....or doesn't have an account....or whatever.....doesn't matter. Paul figures it looks reasonable at the time and pulls the trigger.....only to have people come on here and act as if he is to blame. HE IS NOT.
Old    K.B.C.            03-01-2007, 11:32 AM Reply   
that's GREAT, I was just thinking about how this is just like the start of the world famous Charlie Wenzel thread on Pirate 4X4. When are we going to start getting the photos and contact info of his family members?? LOL
Old     (wake1012)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-01-2007, 11:40 AM Reply   
Thanks for your help. I did learn my lesson big time. The only thing I was hoping that I could at least talk to the guy, and get my money back. It is my fault though i mean my parents warned my but i still did it.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-01-2007, 11:45 AM Reply   
The Wenzel thing was funny because I know the kid & his family. They live a mile from my folks here in SLO. When they were all putting up pictures of his folks house you could see my old house in the picture, I was crackin up reading it.

Austin, I know its risky but I like to believe in the inherent goodness of man. I get proved wrong occasionally but for a WakeWorlder to screw another is ridiculous.
Old     (knarbar)      Join Date: Nov 2006       03-01-2007, 11:45 AM Reply   
Wow! this kid doesnt know what he got himself into. That valentines gift better have got him somethin good cause he has the whole wakeworld army on his a$$ now. Im assuming hes either gunna have some fun with the authority or someones knuckles when hes found. Good luck Josh Boyd Im pretty sure you have whats commin to you and i hope you read all these so you know never to show your face in the wakeboarding community cause your im pretty sure everyone feels the same way i do. Your not welcome in it anymore. Id have a heartattack if i sent someone 500 for a bored and they jacked me. Lets find him and pee in his gas tank. HA
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       03-01-2007, 11:56 AM Reply   
He would be answering emails if he was being honest about the boards being lost in the mail. Do you have the bank account number where you wired the money to?.
Old     (board2death)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-01-2007, 12:01 PM Reply   
ummmm... I said "Bonehead" and basically said DUH. Nowhere did I kick the guy when he was down, just pointed out the obvious fact that this is real world and you get burned like that. Same thing i'd tell my kid- . Sorry if it offended you but no offense meant to anyone as always.
Unforunately not everyone is "cool" and honest.

Now I also wanna say though kickin' the guys butt will only end you up with an assault case yourself and make wakeboarders everywhere look dumb when you go to court and say "he didnt send me a wakeboard so I attacked him". Be an example, be smart and dont be stupid cause it reflects back on everyone. Let the guys actions be the dumbest thing- not your reaction.
Old     (coldlake)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-01-2007, 12:03 PM Reply   
If you know the town he is located in, try locating through www.zabasearch.com, it's free for the basic lookup.

(Message edited by coldlake on March 01, 2007)
Old     (peter_c)      Join Date: Sep 2001       03-01-2007, 12:03 PM Reply   
Paul, I buy stuff from people all the time off the internet person to person. I have not had any major trouble yet. Too many people know him, and the wakeboarding community is small. When the time comes to unleash the dogs let us know, but give it a couple of days for someone on here to contact him and let him know to make it right.

Pirate 4x4 is all rednecks? Dang don't tell the lawyers and doctors that.
Old     (thirdgear)      Join Date: Jul 2005       03-01-2007, 12:05 PM Reply   
E.J.: The point of his post wasn't to "kick Paul while he was down" - the first half clearly illustrates this. Chalk it up to a difference in opinion, but closing the post with a comment about this being a "boneheaded" move isn't really kicking someone while their down. He didn't call Paul a bonehead and attack him personally. I'm sure Paul regrets getting into this situation - however, up to that point, it hadn't been mentioned that WU and trusting someone so blindly isn't always a great idea. I really feel bad for the situation Paul is in; like I said, these sorts of things are often learned through experience (I've been there).

Big Heavy: I understand what you're saying, and honestly I'm not trying to attack you over it - that's an extremely good quality to have. I'm not trying to suggest that man is inherently bad or anything. I was merely saying that if you do "golden-rule" business over the internet with strangers, you had better be ready to stand by your convictions and take a hit every once in a while when you run into a bottom-feeder. It was never asserted by Paul that he did or did not hold such convictions, so it's sort of a moot point in relation to this situation.

It's also worth reiterating the Dude's point - perhaps there is an honest explanation for all this. At this point, these comments are speculatory and are knee-jerk reactions to an automatic assumption that this guy is in the wrong.
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-01-2007, 12:09 PM Reply   
Paul - you're NOT at fault here ... Josh is. And if he wasn't trying to scam you, then he can rectify the whole situation by sending you the board for real this time or refunding your money immediately. People do stupid sh*t when they need money, but it doesn't excuse them or make it okay.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       03-01-2007, 12:16 PM Reply   
does anyone know if paypal will cover "other goods" or non-ebay stuff?

FWIW I've had nothing but success dealing with other WW'ers. I'm actually waiting some stuff right now, and I'm not nervous about it at all. like its been said, hopefully we can continue without problems. Paul, I hope you get your board.

WINTER SUCKS!! (it seems like we get more pissing contests this time of the year...)
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-01-2007, 12:20 PM Reply   
While jumping to conclusions is generally a bad idea, provided these two items as stated by Paul are correct; I think the seller deserves a ribbing.

"He said he had sent the board to me and didnt get a tracking number"

"I’ve tried emailing him and calling him. I have seriously tried calling him like 50 times."

Having personally sold items to others through wakeworld I believe we need to resolve this issue one way or another. This place has always been a VERY friendly environment where I never held a real question about anyone's integrity. I would like to think this isnt a place where questioning a sale is the first thing people have to ask themselves. With that said, this will hopefully be a lesson learned to everyone. Whether its protecting "our own" or buyer beware; hopefully we can get this resolved and demonstrate that if you mess around on this forum, there will be consequences (being a fellow Pirate member, it has worked pretty well at protecting a great site!)
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       03-01-2007, 12:31 PM Reply   
Paypal will cover your purchase if it is not an ebay deal. Make sure that you qualify for their protection policy. Only send to varified members to be even more secure.
Old     (7890303)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-01-2007, 12:33 PM Reply   
Go to zabasearch.com it's a good way to locate peoples info. Sorry for your loss. What goes around, comes around.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-01-2007, 12:40 PM Reply   
i recommend zabasearch...it's how i found my son.
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-01-2007, 12:49 PM Reply   
This thread is rough..... Hope you get your board or money back.
Old     (wake1012)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-01-2007, 4:29 PM Reply   
Thats all I would like.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       03-01-2007, 4:51 PM Reply   
Calling Josh Boyd... Josh Boyd to the front office please!