Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (curtbernstein)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-28-2011, 10:09 AM Reply   
HEY!

I have a big favor to ask of the Wakeworld community. A good friend of mine is up for a $25,000scholarship to build racecars, but he needs some votes for his online video. A boost from some wakeworld people could make our day!

Go to the link below and vote for MICHAEL LABARDEE

It will require you enter your email address, which upon voting you will recieve a vote confirmation email from UTI Garage that requires you click the link to confirm your humanness and make your vote count. You can do this for as many email addresses as you have.
Your vote would be greatly appreciated!

Heres the link:

http://utigarage.com/tech-scholarship

Vote Michael Labardee
Old     (flydenrict)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-28-2011, 11:04 AM Reply   
got you covered man, good luck!
Old     (curtbernstein)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-28-2011, 11:24 AM Reply   
Thanks so much!
Old     (curtbernstein)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-28-2011, 11:30 AM Reply   
If it were any other online forum I wouldn't even bother to post. But I know the WW community is tight
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       02-28-2011, 1:18 PM Reply   
Done

Tell him to keep his day job, the rapping is not going to work out for him.
Old     (curtbernstein)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-28-2011, 2:00 PM Reply   
Haha.. agreed. But compared to the other videos, I'd say his is easily the most entertaining. Unfortunately the final round of this contest comes down to how many votes you can get your friends and family to place. Keep the votes coming! $25,000 is a lot of money that could be spend elsewhere... like gas funds for a sesh
Old     (SafetyMike)      Join Date: Nov 2010       02-28-2011, 2:31 PM Reply   
Good luck on the voting just through mine in