Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (devildog_ra)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-07-2013, 6:51 AM Reply   
!!!
Old     (devildog_ra)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-07-2013, 6:53 AM Reply   
http://www.surfertoday.com/wakeboard...wtown-wakepark
Bob Soven buys share in Cowtown Wakepark
Thursday, 07 March 2013 09:33

Bob Soven has become a partial owner of the Cowtown Wakepark, one of Texas' premier wakeboard facilities.

Soven is now one of the first pro riders to take an ownership position in the wakepark industry. Soven, 21, is a seasoned professional and one of the most respected athletes in the action sports community.

"I want to do everything I can to help wakeboarding develop and reach it's maximum potential. I see getting new riders into the sport via cable as the best way to do that", says Bob.

"I have a lot of plans in mind to improve the entire Cowtown Park experience, but our first move is bringing in new rails which will be arriving in mid March. Cowtown has major potential and I'm ready to help fulfill that", he adds.

Bob Soven is known for his unmatchable style on the water and his dedication to connecting with his many fans off the water. He will join Tommy Fambrough in the management team, as well as Tony Finn, founder of Liquid Force.
Old     (devildog_ra)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-07-2013, 6:59 AM Reply   
I Saw Cowtown post this on FaceSpace this morning and wanted to share the stoke. This is a really big deal for them. With all the new parks like hydrous (in Allen and Little Elm) and the Waco park (BSR) Cowtown seemed to be getting neglected by the riding community as we moved to bigger (better) things. I didnt ride at cowtown as much as i would have like to last year due to the lack of great obstacles so i am really pumped to be able to ride out there now that this is happening!! Despite their lack of obstacles they have a great group of riders and it showed down in Waco at BSR when they placed 3rd in the points chase. Cant wait to see what is coming!!!
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-07-2013, 8:29 AM Reply   
Yep, new obstacles will help make it what they're claiming as a "premier wakeboard facility". DFW is the place to be.