Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old     (afrodeziak)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-22-2004, 5:19 PM Reply   
http://photos.wakeboarder.com/data/508/2571Brennan_tantrum.mov

here's a video fo me last summer throwing a tantrum... I would like to at some point be able to get a grab on it, and maybe in the future take what I know into learning a whirly..

any help would be great. from what I understand to grab you need to take the move up more, how can I go about this if the wake isn't overly huge and you don't feel your front leg pop up ? as well to pull in abit as you are comign off the wake so that you can remain tighter and go for the grab....

same goes for a whirlybird. any help how to hit the next level ?

Thanks
Brennan
Old                06-01-2004, 6:42 AM Reply   
just make sure you use a nice progressive edge and back off onto your toes at the wake. even if the wake is small, that edge will maximize your vertical pop. then just look down at the board for the grap prior to flipping, its a little scary at first but youll get it. For the whirly you need to have a real poppy wake to wake tantrum and you need to have them real well on the trampoline to save yourself some falls. just make sure the rope doesnt get to tight and it shouldnt be to difficult for you.