Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2006

Old     (socalf150rider)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-28-2006, 9:37 AM Reply   
I bought alot of gear in feb of 06 the 06 watsons the stitching is coming out the glue is coming undone around the bedding and my watson handle LITERALLY broke in half any one else have this problem
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-28-2006, 11:13 AM Reply   
Call LF. I'm sure they will take care of you...Everyone can have issues regardless of manufacturer, its how they handle it that counts the most.
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       08-28-2006, 12:05 PM Reply   
Well said Byrd.

If you purchased from a dealer/shop start there.
Old     (toby_yeo)      Join Date: Feb 2006       08-28-2006, 12:19 PM Reply   
*news update*

liquid force have now changed the name to..."LIQUID SNAP"!!! :-)
Old     (kslakebum)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-28-2006, 4:13 PM Reply   
i agree with the liquid snap.
that's why you ride hyperlite or ronix.
Old     (socalf150rider)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-28-2006, 4:31 PM Reply   
hahaha kelley said hyperlite... thats one thing i will never do .. ride hyperlite
Old    porkchop5653            08-29-2006, 7:11 AM Reply   
just contact LF directly, there easy to work with and they will get you new gear sent right out. Just take a picture of the damage product, email it to them, and they'll get you set up. If you can hold off, wait till the 07's come out, and there out of 06's, then they will send you the new binding and handle
Old     (jcv)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-29-2006, 7:50 AM Reply   
Liquid Force gear is really beginning to wear my nerves thin. My '05 Transits that I bought new a couple months ago are torn to shreds, my roomates Limited Edition Watson bindings are already tearing at the seams (not just cosmetic tears either), the '05 Sphinx's he had ripped away at the screws and could not be fixed, his one year old Balance is delaminating (he now has a pretty sweet all white bottom on his board, the Liquid Force board bag he bought is now two open-top board bags, the new rope and handle he bought from them last month (I want to say Black Widow?) is crap--the handle tears quarter-size blisters in your hands and the rope is already frayed and useless. To make matters worse, the only thing LF honored the warranty on was the rope. I'm not even sure I'm going to try to warranty my Transits because I'll probably get some no hardware '06 Transits that will last all of a week. I know all companies have their issues, but LF is, without a doubt, the absolute worst in terms of quality...by far. But, their gear IS good while it lasts, so they'll continue to make money from people willing to buy a new set-up every season.
Old     (jcv)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-29-2006, 7:52 AM Reply   
maybe you shouldn't be so quick to dismiss hyperlite...atleast their stuff isn't flawed from the factory