Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-10-2011, 8:41 PM Reply   
Anyone here ride on canyon lake and know where the smooth water is on the weekdays?

Im going to start riding on canyon in august pretty regularly and I'm trying to figure out what boat ramp I'm going to use so i can rent a storage unit accordingly. I would like to have my storage unit and boat ramp close to the riding water so I'm not wasting gas cruising.

Any input would be great

thanks
Old     (supra_21v)      Join Date: Apr 2008       07-11-2011, 5:50 AM Reply   
I try to get out there during the week and usually ride south of the dam. It is protected from a south wind and there are not usually too many boats out there. If it gets bad we pull out the surf board so we can still get some kind of riding in. I use the ramp there at Skyline. I'm always looking for cool people to head out there during the week so let me know.