Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-06-2011, 10:20 AM Reply   
I know this is nothing new. But thought I would share a short video of Jason's boat moving some water last weekend. The fish don't seem to mind??? I dont know why but they were comming up and checking it out .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9mVEZhwCog

It bounces water all the way from the front of the boat to the back all down the side. It also does it on the other side of the boat. LOL
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       07-06-2011, 11:00 AM Reply   
Mine doesn't splash all the way around the boat... at least not yet!

Here's some vid from a few years ago!

http://youtu.be/-IgxrNfMMbE

1 kicker L7-15 at time of video
Old     (stang_killa_ss)      Join Date: Jan 2010       07-06-2011, 11:39 AM Reply   
got any vids of this jason guy riding?
Old     (factorykitted)      Join Date: Jul 2009       07-06-2011, 11:51 AM Reply   
what kind fo comment is that? do you have any videos of you killin' stangs?
Old     (stang_killa_ss)      Join Date: Jan 2010       07-06-2011, 12:16 PM Reply   
it wasnt derogitory, i think you took it wrong. i was just wanting to see him wakeboarding.
im more into the riding aspect of the sport rather than the lifesyle, so i enjoy watching people ride.
wasnt a cut down. got a vid by chance?
but to answer your question, plenty lol
Old     (factorykitted)      Join Date: Jul 2009       07-06-2011, 12:23 PM Reply   
im into both and I could care less if the owner of that bad ass boat is a beginner, pro or doesnt even wakeboard. its irrelevant . i know several folks with exotics who track their cars and some who dont track their cars. whats it matter?
Old     (leaks)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-06-2011, 12:33 PM Reply   
Looks like you got the rebounding taken care of.
NICE !!
Old     (phatboypimp)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-06-2011, 1:08 PM Reply   
This is "Jason". I am not a stang killer.....lol....nor am I that good at wakebaording but we did some good boarding and surfing this weekend. We didn't take any videos but since I ride almost every weekend I am sure we can post something up for ya if it means that much to you.

Thanks to "The Hammer" I have a bitchin new Shred Stixx Surf Board......put a few miles on this weekend. If you haven't checked out their boards....you should.

Last edited by phatboypimp; 07-06-2011 at 1:10 PM.
Old     (stang_killa_ss)      Join Date: Jan 2010       07-06-2011, 3:02 PM Reply   
haha im not a phat boy pimp either

ill sit and watch anyone ride! this sport is so addicting!
im not that good myself
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       07-07-2011, 7:38 AM Reply   
Cory, on this board in particular, you should be more careful posting remarks that can come across as being condescending or snide in nature. For what it's worth, when I read your comment, my first thought was that you were insinuating that someone who spends a lot of time doing stereo work is wasting time because he or she should be riding instead. Who cares how someone uses their boat, so long as they are enjoying themselves?

"Jason" obviously has a passion for high end audio and building killer systems - for all we know, he could also be a killer rider. However, the point of this thread is obviously to show off a sick stereo build and the impressive results thereof - not anyone's riding skills. It would be like you starting a thread about riding and posting a vid of you learning a new trick and someone else making the flippant and off-topic comment: "well, got any vids of your stereo components".

Anyway, as to the OP's video, that's friggin impressive. Great stuff! I've only got one XXX sub in my A22, and I can't imagine what your system sounds like. I hope you've got a defribulator on your boat, 'cause I'm pretty sure that amount of vibration is going to put someone into cardiac arrest.
Old     (duckguy)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-07-2011, 11:28 AM Reply   
Hey Jason, It looks great! Hope your enjoying her.
Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       07-07-2011, 11:35 PM Reply   
I personally splurged on a stereo for my boat (although it does not even come close to what jason has) to make up for my lack of riding skills.

i wakeboarded for the first time last summer on one trip and then went and bought a wakeboat and before i even had my second experience boarding i had a new stereo in that beeotch.
Old     (srock)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-08-2011, 6:24 AM Reply   
That cannot be good for the gelcoat.
Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       07-08-2011, 6:32 AM Reply   
play some thriller!!!!
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-08-2011, 8:57 AM Reply   
You should dive in and see how loud it is under water...that might be pretty cool!