Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (frodady20)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-15-2012, 9:11 PM Reply   
Can ANYONE please help me find either the passenger side glass, or I'll buy the whole frame! And if in California even better! The one on EBay is wrong! Any 2006-2008 Enzo and I think even Avalanche will work! Please reply! I am desperate !!!
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-16-2012, 6:49 AM Reply   
Call Shel or Gloria at Fineline.

209-384-0255, option 20 or sbuchner@finelineind.com
Old     (Truekaotik)      Join Date: Jun 2012       08-16-2012, 10:43 AM Reply   
Yes the avalanche is a Enzo glass as well.. Do what tuneman suggested
Old     (lakesurfer)      Join Date: Jul 2009       08-16-2012, 12:22 PM Reply   
maybe this one?

http://greatlakesskipper.com/product...indshield.html
Old     (frodady20)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-16-2012, 6:13 PM Reply   
Called Fineline, not made anymore, and looked at the "Greatlakesskipper.com" website, it's the same seller from EBay, and ther glass is not the same as mine! The back half of the glass comes to a straight drop edge on Ther's, mine however does not! I have been at this for a month! I'm hoping someone can be of help
Old     (duramat)      Join Date: Feb 2008       08-16-2012, 9:29 PM Reply   
Erik, so sorry to hear! Im just throwin out ideas.

I know my glass is "Taylor Made". Any chance of getting ahold of them and seeing if they make glass for later model Enzos and just replace the whole thing all together? Part out your existing one and try and recoup some coin?

http://www.taylormarine.com/windshields/index.html

Im hoping for the best for ya
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       08-16-2012, 10:52 PM Reply   
It'll cost you, but a good glass shop can cut and bend any window you need out of safety glass. I had a 1955 Ford Crown Vic Skyliner with a shattered roof. No one made the right glass for it so my insurance company had one made for me by a local glass shop. After they did front section, I had them do the rear section too. We are talking 3/4 inch safety glass, with a green tint with significant compound curves. I think the front section cost $1,600 though.