Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old                02-03-2006, 12:19 PM Reply   
I need to do a project for a graphic arts program and i want to create an image of a girl doing a fashion air but i can't find any! so if any of you have a picture please post it here or send it to me at jrosesanti@hotmail.com
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-03-2006, 9:32 PM Reply   
I would love to help you, but I cant do any fashion airs! What is your project about?
Old                02-07-2006, 12:07 PM Reply   
I have to create a company so i chose to crate an all girls wake board line called fashion air. i need to create an image for the company and that is why i needed the picture!
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-07-2006, 6:29 PM Reply   
Liz from the IN Mission2ride.
Old     (parkgirl)      Join Date: Nov 2001       02-07-2006, 9:01 PM Reply   
Love it!
Old     (ladyboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-08-2006, 2:53 PM Reply   
I could have helped you out if I hadn't gone through and cleaned up all of my wakeboarding photos. Hmm, don't you want to call it stalefish or indy or something, I have plenty of pics of those. The only fashion air pic I have is a fashion air scarecrow. I have a great pic of a guy doing one.. you could just put some hair on him....
Tiff
Old                02-10-2006, 12:30 PM Reply   
I already tried to do that but it still looked manly and i would love to call it stalefish or something but i just thought that fashion air is kinda a girly type of move
Old     (knelems)      Join Date: May 2002       02-10-2006, 2:35 PM Reply   
I'm not sure what that trick looks like, here is a photo from my LF CD.
Old     (lizrd)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-11-2006, 6:40 AM Reply   
Sweet! That's me!

Is Mission2Ride doing anything even though Girls Learn to Ride is defunct for 2006? I had the greatest time riding with a boat full of girls!
Old                02-13-2006, 12:22 PM Reply   
tiffanotor i may take up your idea so post some of your stale fish or indy pictures or some other one that are really nice pictures and maybe ill just change it!
Old     (ladyboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-15-2006, 6:45 AM Reply   
Hi Julia... you can browse my photo gallery at
http://photobucket.com/albums/a144/Tiffanator/Tiffany%20Wakeboarding/?sc=1&multi=5
and check out the pics there. I have several pics of stalefish grabs and a few tantrum or scarecrow pics there. There are two pages of pics. If you like a pic just email me and I'll send you a high res version.