Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 05, 2004

Old     (brick)      Join Date: Nov 2003       05-04-2004, 10:55 AM Reply   
I have a Double Up Nelson with LF EXOs. First ride I discovered that the screws LF sends with the bindings were too short. So, I replaced them with longer thumb screws. Thought the problem was fixed until the heads of the thumb screws snapped off when someone else was riding the board. Any suggestions?
Old    blindsiderider            05-04-2004, 11:16 AM Reply   
have you tried to go get an easy out at the hardware store and take it out.? That would be my first thought anyone else?
Old    mn_vtec            05-04-2004, 11:18 AM Reply   
Yea, easy out should work. That would be the best way to go for sure.
Old    likeknives            05-04-2004, 11:48 AM Reply   
how do u like the exo's? ive been highly considering those but i havent heard much about em.
Old     (malibususpect)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-04-2004, 1:09 PM Reply   
yeah head out to the hardware store and bring the old screws so you can get the same thread count, that is what i did.
Old     (brick)      Join Date: Nov 2003       05-04-2004, 5:31 PM Reply   
Blake:

EXOs are nice. I like them alot. I like my bindings tight and the rear laces give them just enough give to get in and out without heel slippage. However, they're very hard to get off until you get them broken in.

As for the screws, I guess I'm off to the hardware store. Anybody know about any trick products on the market instead of just screws or thumb screws? I was looking at some clamps from No Flex, Inc. Anybody?