Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old                03-05-2006, 1:53 PM Reply   
I'm editing a wake vid using avid express pro, i need to know what (FPS) speeds (frame per second) i should be using, i've tried playing around but have not found a nice looking speed.
Old     (brinks)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-05-2006, 6:19 PM Reply   
Depends on what format you shot the footage.
NTSC or Pal Video, Film or HD
Old     (cali_rider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-06-2006, 10:58 AM Reply   
if you shot it on some "home camera", your looking for 29.97 which is video and its most likely going to be on NTSC
Old                03-06-2006, 12:48 PM Reply   
the camera i used was a new jvc hard drive camera im pretty sure it was shot in 30iNTSC, also now all the footage is on my pc would it be better to import it directly to avid through the deck with the camera connected or will it not make any difference,
Old     (cali_rider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-10-2006, 9:52 AM Reply   
since its on your computer it shouldnt matter
Old                03-12-2006, 12:22 PM Reply   
Is there anyway of improving the footage quality in avid the camera man was a bit drunk at the time, the focus is bad and a bit shakey or maybe a stumble,
Old     (cali_rider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-13-2006, 5:06 PM Reply   
ummm, i think motion has a filter but im not sure.
Old     (wakeboardertj)      Join Date: May 2005       03-16-2006, 10:10 PM Reply   
ya, i doubt you'll have a stabilizing filter in avid express but i might be wrong.