Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       05-07-2013, 10:47 AM Reply   
Hey guys, Sunday late afternoon our pup went missing around the riverbank/crawdads marina as we were docking.
I know some of you guys are pretty local and probably frequent the discovery park/American river tie ups.

If any of you guys spotted him, or picked him up, maybe dropped off at the shelter, any help would be awesome!

He is a 1yr old pug yorkie mix, about 20-25 lbs. light brown scruffy fur, a curly tail, floppy ears and a goofy underbite. His name is Tank and he's a bundle of love. Quite shy but an awesome pup and my girlfriend and I would appreciate any help we can get finding him to bring home safe.

So if any of you were around the sac river Sunday, or know someone who was and can spread the word that would be great.

Our little boy Tank is still out there missing and we would love to bring him home safe. We have posted flyers everywhere, put ads on Craigslist, and have been checking the shelters. But if any of you local guys were out and about in those areas on Sunday evening and may have seen or heard, any extra eyes and ears help.

Ill post up some pictures of the little fella here shorty. Again, I thank you if you can help, ill give a cash reward, fill your boat with gas, anything I can do. We miss him terribly.

Last edited by Jmorlan; 05-07-2013 at 10:49 AM.