Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (Jeff)      Join Date: May 2010       11-15-2010, 2:23 PM Reply   
Who has this and is satisfied with it?

I've done some searching and what I've found suggest that it's not quite as "universal" as the name implies and really only works well with few styles of tower (i.e. the 3 main styles of Chinese made universal towers.) Most (I didn't find that many 1st hand reports though) seemed happy with the quality but not with the fit on whatever tower they had and ended up sending it back. I've been in touch with Ken Land at BulletLines and he says that it should fit my Aerial Airborne well.

Before anyone mentions it, I don't like the look or the lack of fold-ability of the official Aerial over the top bimini. I also know that the Krypt is not made of Sunbrella but if it fades my wife is handy with the sewing machine.

Anyway, who has it and what are your feelings about it? I'd rather not drop $800 on a towerbiminis.com bimini if this Krypt one will be good enough for the job @ $500.

Thanks,
Jeff