Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (vr6wannabe)      Join Date: Sep 2011       11-26-2011, 10:00 PM Reply   
Hey everyone,

Im somewhat new to the area. I have a 96' centurion sport bowrider and I'm having trouble finding other people to pull/ride with, or even to dock up with. So if anyone rides lake wateree or lake murray, Id like to get together for the 2012 season! wakeboardings fun, even better with a big crew!

anyway feel free to pm or hit me on facebook

thanks,
kurtis tryber
Old     (DealsGapCobra)      Join Date: May 2010       12-02-2011, 8:02 AM Reply   
Just giving you a bump. Hope you find a great crew.
Old     (ajimmyjammin)      Join Date: Jul 2009       12-02-2011, 8:14 PM Reply   
we're riding in augusta if you want to make a trip down to the river...you wouldn't have to pull your boat down ..unless you just wanted to....we got boats.
Old     (vr6wannabe)      Join Date: Sep 2011       12-04-2011, 3:17 PM Reply   
thanks for the bump! augusta's not to far for a weekend trip if we had something planned out! sounds like a good deal! hit me up on facebook sometime and we'll get somethin goin when the warmer weather hits!

-kurtis tryber
Old     (ajimmyjammin)      Join Date: Jul 2009       12-13-2011, 8:28 PM Reply   

weather was great today, nothing but butter...so we got in a couple of sets today...not too bad...
Old     (vr6wannabe)      Join Date: Sep 2011       01-11-2012, 5:57 PM Reply   
wait, you guys are riding this month??? haha dude i slacked hadnt check forums here in forever! if u guys are riding now, ill grab my board and a 5 gallon gas can and make it over there! haha
Old     (vr6wannabe)      Join Date: Sep 2011       01-11-2012, 6:02 PM Reply   
haha I was out messin around with some **** in my boat this morning.. but im all winterized at the moment, i sent you a FB friend request i check that alot more.
Old     (steelrider68882)      Join Date: Apr 2012       04-19-2012, 2:57 PM Reply   
I am looking to catch a pull around lake murray. Riding behind my bowrider at the moment that does not have a tower. I want to progress my riding but don't have the boat to do it with yet. I would be willing to help out with fuel. Hit me up and we can talk more.
Old     (wakeboardlf25)      Join Date: May 2007       04-19-2012, 6:58 PM Reply   
www.southcarolinaroughriders.com check out that site and try to email chris farr. he'll get you hooked up with some people down there. June 16 is weekend with the pros event with shaun murray. big event they have every year and its a good chance to meet alot of the riders up there. ever up at lake greenwood ill be down to ride.
Old     (rossrips7)      Join Date: Jul 2010       04-19-2012, 9:53 PM Reply   
I'm on murray with a air nautique
Old     (steelrider68882)      Join Date: Apr 2012       04-20-2012, 1:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossrips7 View Post
I'm on murray with a air nautique
Would you condsider maybe catching up one day together? I am out of Chapin.
Old     (newmy79)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-20-2012, 7:52 AM Reply   
Anyone know if there's any kind of financial district near Murray/Columbia?

Wife and I are looking at moving down south and that area was one in consideration but I doubt I could find a job.
Old     (steelrider68882)      Join Date: Apr 2012       04-20-2012, 1:13 PM Reply   
I know about the event on the 16th. I also have emailed chris. I was going to sign up for the riding session with murray but they are only doing full day sessions and I will not be able to attend a full day session. I will make it out to the event though in the afternoon.
Old     (steelrider68882)      Join Date: Apr 2012       04-21-2012, 7:22 AM Reply   
PM sent
Old     (vr6wannabe)      Join Date: Sep 2011       05-15-2012, 10:12 AM Reply   
If anyones lookin for a pull let me know as well.. got a centurion.. I usually hit lake marion. Im outta sumter, sc so feel free to hit me up, meet at my house and we'll head to the lake.
Old     (jason94gm)      Join Date: May 2012       05-16-2012, 6:01 PM Reply   
hey I am usually out at lake murray every weekend and I'm always looking for new people to go wakeboarding with. I have a 2000 Malibu Sportster with 600 lb of ballast. You can find me on facebook and hit me up sometime.
Old     (Wake08)      Join Date: Sep 2012       09-10-2012, 4:58 PM Reply   
Anyone still riding, preferably around the Wateree area? I just moved to NC and haven't ridden in years, definitely itching to get back into it if I can find a lake where I can bum some rides; always good for gas money and helping out before/after riding.