Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       01-05-2010, 4:18 PM Reply   
Check this thing out!

Suddenly I wanna go tubing!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_94khTje8Ok&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sef9VEYiDTw
Old     (perfski)      Join Date: Sep 2004       01-05-2010, 4:32 PM Reply   
Check this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8fjs_X7rt8&NR=1
Old     (timmo)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-05-2010, 4:40 PM Reply   
360's & front rolls on the tube- awesome!!!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       01-05-2010, 5:01 PM Reply   
Bahahahhahaha thats great!
Old     (lfxstar)      Join Date: Jul 2001       01-05-2010, 5:12 PM Reply   
hell of a lot cooler than wakesurfing.
Old     (tcaz)      Join Date: Aug 2008       01-05-2010, 7:47 PM Reply   
Hate to say it, but that third vid had some sweet stuff in the end
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       01-06-2010, 9:09 AM Reply   
anything not on youtube? dang work
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-06-2010, 11:49 AM Reply   
Jakober kept trying to get us to try that thing last year. Gotta admit, I ain't gettin in that thing for nuthin.
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       01-06-2010, 12:15 PM Reply   
Cliff, smart move. My buddy towed me in his Bullet tube aka death tube and I got severely worked. Once you start the momentum of the spin you literally get beat by the water and the tube. I hit it so hard I deflated the tube. Upload
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       01-06-2010, 2:32 PM Reply   
or what about the sumo tube.
or those new "Do-ables" from sports stuff. the tubes you steer.
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       01-06-2010, 3:21 PM Reply   
i wonder how many wakeboarder's/skiers/barefooters they pissed off? that was a whole lot of powerturning.
Old     (pwningjr)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-06-2010, 7:25 PM Reply   

quote:

i wonder how many wakeboarder's/skiers/barefooters they pissed off? that was a whole lot of powerturning.

I'd say none. Didn't look like anyone else was out there.

I wouldn't ride in that thing to save my life, because I'd probably have better chances with whatever I'm battling!
Old     (lsukuntryboy)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-08-2010, 7:28 AM Reply   
they are fun. i ordered one for a guy we ride with around here. we put 2 people in it and it got really crazy, they were comin out with bloody noses and big whelps all over them from banging into each other in there. it was hilarious.
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       01-15-2010, 10:46 AM Reply   
http://www.cwb-tv.com/index.php?mod=shorts
another pretty good one from our cwb buddies as they blur the line between idiot and stupid. gota love cwb tv
check "what's up"

one thing i thought was interesting was pulling the tube from an upside-down to rightside-up position with riders in it. never seen or heard of that done.
Old     (ottog1979)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-15-2010, 12:11 PM Reply   
Our Bullet from a few years back.

The boys saw this in our garage attack the other day and said "let's do that again!" It is fun, but only for about 10 minutes. Then they want back on the boards.

Upload

Upload
Old     (mastercraftboarder)      Join Date: Jul 2009       01-29-2010, 8:59 PM Reply   
I rode a bullet up north in the middle of Leech Lake(for all those who know where that is... MN), huge rollers+Super windy+ River racing boat= Bruises and lack of walking for half a week...
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-30-2010, 3:13 PM Reply   
I spend all summer looking for lanes where tubers are not occupying. Threads like this make me sick haha
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       01-30-2010, 5:18 PM Reply   
The most fun we ever had with our Sumo tube was when a buddy put it on and wakeboarded. He almost got his handle pass on a FS3 try if I remember correctly.
Old     (dohboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-30-2010, 6:39 PM Reply   
A buddy brought one of these on a camping trip a couple years ago. It was horrible being stuck up in it. You had to hold on to two handles way at the front of it and keep your feet tucked inside so they weren't flapping behind. That also allowed you to load the front of the tube so it would spin easier. Once it started spinning it was on. You had to figure out when to let go as there is no communication with the boat from inside the tube. I had to wait until it stopped spinning then let go. Timing on the release was everything as the boat was going fast to get the tube on the top of the water. One guy got a bloody nose and another gave himself a black eye because you keep your head right by your hands to attempt to see out the front of the tube through a tiny hole. It got retired after the first day.