Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (airfooter)      Join Date: Dec 2006       04-22-2012, 11:23 PM Reply   
Does anyone here have a Tsunami wakeboard tower or know of someone that does? I am in the market for a tower for my 92' Nautique Excel. I like the looks and price of this tower from XMP Inc but have not heard anything about the company and the quality. Any insight would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
Old     (badhabit)      Join Date: Mar 2009       04-22-2012, 11:40 PM Reply   
I'm having a Star One tower installed on my Excel in a couple of weeks. But to answer your question, no I have not heard of Tsunami.

What area do you live?
Old     (jasonba1)      Join Date: Apr 2008       04-23-2012, 5:55 AM Reply   
ive got a titan tower for sale that include racks, lights, speakers, bimini and mirror if anyone is interested
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-23-2012, 6:33 AM Reply   
I have never heard of them personally.
Old     (airfooter)      Join Date: Dec 2006       04-23-2012, 8:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by badhabit View Post
I'm having a Star One tower installed on my Excel in a couple of weeks. But to answer your question, no I have not heard of Tsunami.

What area do you live?
Todd - Nice to hear from another MN Excel owner! I'm from Savage. Are you having your Star One installed locally?
Old     (airfooter)      Join Date: Dec 2006       04-23-2012, 8:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonba1 View Post
ive got a titan tower for sale that include racks, lights, speakers, bimini and mirror if anyone is interested
PM Sent.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       04-23-2012, 9:02 AM Reply   
Lakeville signing in - where do you ride?

I've installed an aftermarket tower a couple times - shoot me a PM if you need a hand.
Old     (airfooter)      Join Date: Dec 2006       04-23-2012, 10:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_mn View Post
Lakeville signing in - where do you ride?

I've installed an aftermarket tower a couple times - shoot me a PM if you need a hand.
Jeff - Thanks for the offer. Which aftermarket towers have you delt with?

99% of the time I ride around the Alexandria area. I have foiled on Lake Marion a handful of times. It's been a few years though. Where do you generally ride? Do you foil, board, surf, etc?
Old     (jasonba1)      Join Date: Apr 2008       04-23-2012, 1:52 PM Reply   
adam pm sent
Old     (badhabit)      Join Date: Mar 2009       05-07-2012, 8:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by airfooter View Post
Todd - Nice to hear from another MN Excel owner! I'm from Savage. Are you having your Star One installed locally?
I'm in Sacramento Area of California. Star One is just a short drive from me.

How long have you owned yours for?