Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 04, 2003

Old    malibu36            03-17-2003, 11:24 AM Reply   
Who has the best deals on racks for titan towers? There isnt much out there since titan uses a 2 1/4" pipe.
Old    tarbabi            03-17-2003, 1:08 PM Reply   
Give Bob or Toby a call at Marine World for awesome prices on Titan products.

www.marineworld.com

1-800-336-3967
Old     (malibudude)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-17-2003, 4:32 PM Reply   
We used wakeside.com to do a group buy on Titan towers check them out John was great to deal w/.
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-18-2003, 9:04 AM Reply   
Check out the '03 Mako racks at mako-ind.com, or wakeside.com. They will mount great on your 2 1/4" tube, and won't scratch your finish on the tower! Check 'em out....
Old    ridexstar            03-18-2003, 11:29 AM Reply   
Best racks I have found for titan towers is at Fluid Concepts. Good people to work with. http://www.fluidconcepts.net
Old     (mesamc)      Join Date: May 2002       03-18-2003, 12:30 PM Reply   
I love my Fluid racks. Clean looking racks that work so well you don't think about them.
Old     (bsclayton)      Join Date: Nov 2001       03-18-2003, 10:24 PM Reply   
Definitely Mako or Fluid. I used Mako on our last two Malibu promo boats for WakeboardBoats.com, and we loved them. We would have tried Fluid Concepts, but Jerry was just finishing the brackets for the larger diameter towers. I will tell you that we sell a lot of both, and I've never yet had one complaint (more than I can say for many of the "mainstream" brands. Definitely pay attention to the smaller outfits. Craftsmanship hasn't given way to mass-market production.
Old     (monstertower)      Join Date: Mar 2003       03-18-2003, 10:50 PM Reply   
We looked at all the racks on the market and felt Mako were the best engineered, best value on the market and they are our provider of tower accessories. We provide these at their MAP (minimum advertised price) as do other companies. I have them on my boat, along with thier MB Quart Can's and really like thier products from personal as well.

Bill
www.MonsterTower.com
Old     (monstertower)      Join Date: Mar 2003       03-18-2003, 10:55 PM Reply   
Dont want to dis Fluid at all, they have sweet products, great support and great prices as well. We were somewhat limited with a 2-1/2" diameter tower when we were looking, as most towers are smaller and not all accessory companies provide products for this size tower. The people at Fluid were great when we talked with them and people that own their products are happy customers.

Bill
Old     (phil_deez)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-20-2003, 4:56 AM Reply   
I would personally go with Boss board racks. They look great and are made solid.