Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-05-2010, 10:02 AM Reply   
Hey folks, just want to see if anyone will be hitting up Wakesport Ranch on these dates. Two buddies and myself are headed out from Cali and are stoked to shred!

Anyone know if the park is open on Thursdays? What is the rail situation like out there?
Old     (jonb)      Join Date: Oct 2003       05-14-2010, 8:59 PM Reply   
Looks like you picked the wrong time to go out there with what the weather is looking like for the next week.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-17-2010, 11:53 AM Reply   
Ha! It was epic! Had a ton of fun and all the people were awesome. Got a little rain on Friday but we rode hard all weekend. My first cable experience was awesome!
Old     (jonb)      Join Date: Oct 2003       05-18-2010, 7:49 PM Reply   
In a couple of weeks Im going to be in the area for a week. What do they have set up? Never been on a full blown cable just a system2.0.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-19-2010, 10:48 AM Reply   
When I was there it was still getting set up. They had two rails and two kickers. I did see the new obstacles that are going in soon. They include a kicker with transition, a rainbow with a transfer box and an incredibly long flat bar. Once they are setup and the tram system is done, it will be perfect.

The guys at the park are awesome. Keith, John, Dustin and the man running the show, Jeff all were super helpful and encouraging. I'm trying to talk my crew into making it an annual trip.
Old     (jonb)      Join Date: Oct 2003       05-19-2010, 8:53 PM Reply   
Cool. My family moved about half an hour away from there so I will be in the area a few times this summer and will definetly have to check it out.