Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (dave27)      Join Date: May 2005       03-01-2010, 10:03 AM Reply   
I am looking for some nice A/T tires with a M/T look in either 35x12.50R18 or 305/70R18. From what I have found I can pretty much get any brand of tire for $330 each on average. I was hopping to find a kick butt deal for about $250 a tire. I need 4 by the way. I like the Dick Cepek F-C II and the Pro-Comp xtreme T/A's so far. Any help would be great.
Attached Images

Old     (bigjokerinthebox66)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-01-2010, 10:28 AM Reply   
I order all of my stuff through these guys. They have both of the tires that you listed.
http://www.rimzoneonline.com/
Old     (joesell)      Join Date: Apr 2001       03-01-2010, 10:57 AM Reply   
I usually stick with tirerack.com They're pricing is pretty good.
Old     (murphy_smith)      Join Date: Dec 2005       03-01-2010, 11:28 AM Reply   
i have been down this road. Once you price out 4 tires and then add shipping, you really aren't going to save that much. Plus, if you do buy a tire warranty you have to take the tire to their specific tire shop.

I would rather buy times from Discount Tire Co. and pay a couple dollars more and have the warranty at all their locations.
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       03-01-2010, 12:22 PM Reply   
I would also suggest Discount Tire. I bought there in December and was very happy.
Old     (skongolf)      Join Date: Aug 2009       03-01-2010, 12:59 PM Reply   
If you go to ebay, Discount tire has a site on there where you can get tires for about 10-15% less than at the stores, plus free shipping. And if you have a cashback account through Bing you can usually get about 8-10% back. I bought some tires for my magnum this way and saved about $100 total that included mount and balance. They have a number on ebay too and are very helpful.