Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-17-2019, 5:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Bloomberg knows how to play the game. Democrats should stop putting so much energy into impeachment and start focusing on pushing back on the narrative that things are great and trump is doing a good job:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1206629863538360321
Yep. Another "news" agency who's publicly stated policy is to only investigate Republicans. Democrats are a clear and present danger to our country.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-17-2019, 5:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Bloomberg knows how to play the game. Democrats should stop putting so much energy into impeachment and start focusing on pushing back on the narrative that things are great and trump is doing a good job:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1206629863538360321
Trying to use school shootings by deranged leftist as a political campaign huh? Ignoring the thousands upon thousands of democrats murdered in their own cities each and every year?

Speaking of which. How is those shooting going over in your land? Didn't they make killing people with guns illegal in NZ recently? How is that working out?

We have certainly seen a lot less people blocking freeways and riots in the streets since Trump took office. It was almost like it was allowed and encouraged when Obama was in office. Wonder why that was?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-17-2019, 6:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Speaking of which. How is those shooting going over in your land? Didn't they make killing people with guns illegal in NZ recently? How is that working out?
Errrrr no, killing people with guns was all ready illegal here, the government made assault weapons illegal without special permit and have started a buy back scheme. Personally I'm luke warm on how it was managed but I think on balance it's a step in the right direction, making automatic weapons harder to get makes sense to me.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-17-2019, 6:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Democrats are a clear and present danger to our country.
One eyed partisans are the clear and present danger imo.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-17-2019, 7:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Errrrr no, killing people with guns was all ready illegal here, the government made assault weapons illegal without special permit and have started a buy back scheme. Personally I'm luke warm on how it was managed but I think on balance it's a step in the right direction, making automatic weapons harder to get makes sense to me.
You do realize that automatic weapons are illegal to be owned without a high end firearms license.

Banning rifles because they have features that look like military weapons is stupid as anything. There are many weapons that do the same thing. Matter of fact all they are proposing here like they did in the past was simply changing the looks of the weapons while they still retain the same functionality. Better yet, it only takes about 5 minutes to a hour to change it all back.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-17-2019, 8:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You do realize that automatic weapons are illegal to be owned without a high end firearms license.

Banning rifles because they have features that look like military weapons is stupid as anything. There are many weapons that do the same thing. Matter of fact all they are proposing here like they did in the past was simply changing the looks of the weapons while they still retain the same functionality. Better yet, it only takes about 5 minutes to a hour to change it all back.
I don't know what the situation in the US other than you guys seem to like to shoot each other quite often, I was just commenting on our system.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       12-17-2019, 8:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Bloomberg knows how to play the game. Democrats should stop putting so much energy into impeachment and start focusing on pushing back on the narrative that things are great and trump is doing a good job:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1206629863538360321
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Too late! Trumps approval rating just popped up to 43.5, has to be from backlash from impeachment hearings, they knew this could be a consequence for the hearings. Trump has not had an approval rating over 42% for about three years! When the budget and NAFTA 2.0 pass his ratings will only go up. Hate to say it, get ready for four more years of Trump. Now, for all the trumpies on here who say polls don't matter, you can take these poll numbers and stick them up your A$$, Merry Fvckin Christmas!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-17-2019, 9:06 AM Reply   
Stop wasting our time with your stupid 538 polls.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-17-2019, 9:11 AM Reply   
I still don’t trust polls whether they’re good or bad for Trump. Thanks to the crooked media and crooked way polls have been taken, not many people trust them any more. Or at least they don’t have anywhere near the respect they once had. That’s all thanks to the libtard weasels who’ve structured the questions to further their propaganda in recent years.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-17-2019, 10:03 AM Reply   
Screw the polls, the FISA court for the first time in history just publicly rebuked the FBI

"The FBI's handling of the Carter Page applications, as portrayed in the [Office of Inspector General] report, was antithetical to the heightened duty of candor described above," Collyer wrote in her four-page order. "The frequency with which representations made by FBI personnel turned out to be unsupported or contradicted by information in their possession, and with which they withheld information detrimental to their case, calls into question whether information contained in other FBI applications is reliable."

Liberals just keep losing but their lips keep moving. Get ready for landslide 2020
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-17-2019, 10:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I still donít trust polls whether theyíre good or bad for Trump. Thanks to the crooked media and crooked way polls have been taken, not many people trust them any more. Or at least they donít have anywhere near the respect they once had. Thatís all thanks to the libtard weasels whoíve structured the questions to further their propaganda in recent years.
Mark, just wait till their collective heads explode Nov 2020 when he slam dunks the election. Of course it'll be (insert country here) fault
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       12-17-2019, 11:45 AM Reply   
in 10 years from now, we will see more countries flipping back to conservative (or normal) train of though like the UK and we will see more pressure from UK and other to follow conservative ideals. I am all on board with that, but you will see libtards soon say all the things they have been saying are no longer COOL! just watch and see
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-17-2019, 1:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I don't know what the situation in the US other than you guys seem to like to shoot each other quite often, I was just commenting on our system.
They only report the non black kids murdering each other. Fact of the matter is the inner cities kill each other by the thousands each year and have every year for decades. Never gets reported as a story and is not a problem according to the lawmakers who they vote for. Only reason you see the story where you are from us is they want to push an agenda. Granted a school shooting is news worthy, but still does not even compare to the numbers murdered in the cities through drug/ gang violence. Every major Holiday you get reports of upward of 50 or more shot in Chicago alone over a weekend.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       12-17-2019, 2:02 PM Reply   
on a Liberal side note, we are putting a road trip together, about 40 people signed up and we are going to San Fran so we can all line up and take a SH@T in the local grocery story holding hands! Its ok now! I know, I know, It cant be real, but no its OK now. Who wants to join in our Liberal liberties
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-17-2019, 2:42 PM Reply   
What is impeachment?

It's the official, constitutional method for screaming at the sky because Trump is president.

Why is Trump being impeached?

Trump has committed some very serious offenses, from not being a Democrat to being a Republican. He also won the 2016 election, which rises to the level of high crimes and misdemeanors. He also restored the celebration of Christmas after eight years of winter with no Christmas under Obama. This drove Dems up a wall so they drummed up some charges against him.

Why didn't Democrats include any criminal offenses in the articles of impeachment?

There were just so many of them, it was hard to pick one. So, instead of laying out actually impeachable offenses, the Democrats summarized it all with two main articles of impeachment: 1.) Trump is president. 2.) TRUMP IS PRESIDENT.

What does it take to remove the president from office?

Faith, trust, and pixie dust.

Will Trump be removed from office?

Lol.

If we believe in ourselves and try hard, and Trump is removed, Hillary Clinton becomes president, right?

Actually, Mike Pence would become president, basically making the United States into a Handmaid's Tale-style dystopia.


What happens if Trump is impeached in the House but acquitted in the Senate?

Democrats don't get the big prize, but they each get a complimentary copy of Impeachment: The Board Game.

Once the House votes to officially impeach President Trump, what happens next?[/B]

Trump wins the 2020 election.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-17-2019, 2:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
They only report the non black kids murdering each other. Fact of the matter is the inner cities kill each other by the thousands each year and have every year for decades. Never gets reported as a story and is not a problem according to the lawmakers who they vote for. Only reason you see the story where you are from us is they want to push an agenda. Granted a school shooting is news worthy, but still does not even compare to the numbers murdered in the cities through drug/ gang violence. Every major Holiday you get reports of upward of 50 or more shot in Chicago alone over a weekend.
So that is your pitch why you shouldn't have increased gun control? Very odd.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-17-2019, 3:04 PM Reply   
Ha ha, so funny:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1207110905001103361
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-17-2019, 5:01 PM Reply   
The pity party tantrum of a letter is just the beginning lol
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-17-2019, 5:40 PM Reply   
Sounds like poor Drumpfy needs to work on his anger management issues and just watch a good old fashioned movie with a friend XD
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-17-2019, 8:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Whaaat??? I tried to listen to it. I really wanted it to be funny. I even think Alec Baldwin does a pretty good Trump. This was stupid and not even funny. You must be drunk again.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-17-2019, 8:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
The pity party tantrum of a letter is just the beginning lol
Agreed. Just wait until the shoe is on the other foot, dummy. Paybackís gonna be a Wes.

Karma knows how to find all of you libtard sphincter boys.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-17-2019, 10:57 PM Reply   
Are the liberals on this site drunk & delusional? This impeachment will fail & it's nothing more than the life long dems trying to appease their base so they don't get primaried by the commies. Every page "trumps in trouble now" & they fail at every turn. Amazing. You losers have already lost 2020 you're just to daft too get it
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-17-2019, 10:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Agreed. Just wait until the shoe is on the other foot, dummy. Payback’s gonna be a Wes.

Karma knows how to find all of you libtard sphincter boys.
It's not "payback", a lot of comies are going to be arrested & charged for their spying crimes. It's now coming out they were spying Ted Cruz too. They're effed in the A. Hating Trump is one thing, being okay with what was done by the Obozo admin assuming Hillary would win is just straight idiotic blind moronism. You're going to see a cast of them in jail. Gonna be great to listen to their cries then too

Last edited by wombat2wombat; 12-17-2019 at 11:01 PM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-18-2019, 4:14 AM Reply   
Impeachment will not fail - what are you talking about? It sounds like you don't understand what impeachment is/does.

With one simple move, Trump could wipe out both articles of impeachment. By allowing Mulvaney, Pompeo and Bolton to testify there would be no obstruction. And based on the claims of his "perfect call" etc. they could quite easily disprove the abuse of power concern.

So if Donny is truly innocent of these charges, ask yourself why he's not doing that.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 5:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
So that is your pitch why you shouldn't have increased gun control? Very odd.
No. That is the truth as to why YOU hear of it and what you hear. The Truth is we have gun control already. Just like you had gun control already. You live on an island no less and guess what. You had (just like everyone else) laws on the books stating it is illegal to kill people with guns. So what do you have? The same setup we have had in this and other countries for a hundred years. You can try and take peoples freedoms away all you want, but the unlawful is the only ones who will continue to break the laws while the rest of the people become subservant to them.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 5:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Impeachment will not fail - what are you talking about? It sounds like you don't understand what impeachment is/does.

With one simple move, Trump could wipe out both articles of impeachment. By allowing Mulvaney, Pompeo and Bolton to testify there would be no obstruction. And based on the claims of his "perfect call" etc. they could quite easily disprove the abuse of power concern.

So if Donny is truly innocent of these charges, ask yourself why he's not doing that.
He is doing that because it is is Constitutional RIGHT!. Like Pelosi said, she has been trying to impeach Trump for 22 months now. It does not matter if he defended himself or not. The democrats were going to make up a reason regardless. Kind of funny that none of the items (which are made up by the way) are actually a crime and are not about the original accusations. It is not up to the president to convince anyone that he is innocent of anything. It is up to the accusers to prove he is guilty. That is what makes you democrats a clear and present danger to the freedoms of the people of this country and the world. You guys are actually saying out loud more and more, that if you are not guilty then don't defend yourself. Do you really understand how dangerous that is?

As far as your fake argument about if he just allows those other witnesses to testify. That is a crock of **** as well. Trump has the right to go to the courts to fight this. Matter of fact Dershowitz just laid out that the Supreme Court taking up his arguments on tax returns absolutely says that the president does not have to respond to house subpoenas.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-18-2019, 7:33 AM Reply   
It's not my argument, it's Trump's and other republicans' argument haha - that's the hilarious part. Bitch and whine and moan about primary witnesses not testifying, while not allowing primary witnesses to testify. That only works on morons and partisan hacks.

As for it being "actually a crime" again you seem to be misinformed - no one ever said it was a crime. Here's your buddy Linds to break it down for you, or does this only count when it's being said about a democrat:
Attached Images
 
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-18-2019, 7:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Impeachment will not fail - what are you talking about? It sounds like you don't understand what impeachment is/does.

With one simple move, Trump could wipe out both articles of impeachment. By allowing Mulvaney, Pompeo and Bolton to testify there would be no obstruction. And based on the claims of his "perfect call" etc. they could quite easily disprove the abuse of power concern.

So if Donny is truly innocent of these charges, ask yourself why he's not doing that.
It's called executive privilege & due process, you knuckle dragger. Bunch of flaming leftist Nazis "prove you're innocent of crimes we haven't been able to charge you with"

Get back on the short bus & enjoy 2020
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 7:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
It's not my argument, it's Trump's and other republicans' argument haha - that's the hilarious part. Bitch and whine and moan about primary witnesses not testifying, while not allowing primary witnesses to testify. That only works on morons and partisan hacks.

As for it being "actually a crime" again you seem to be misinformed - no one ever said it was a crime. Here's your buddy Linds to break it down for you, or does this only count when it's being said about a democrat:
Actually, that is the wrong lie they are telling and you are repeating. The Republicans said they were not able to interview their own witnesses. They only were able to interview democrat witnesses. Sounds like the lie worked on you, Mr. Partisan and Hack.

So for the first time in history, the democrats are going to impeach someone who has not actually been charged with a crime. Going to be fun. Can't wait until we have a democrat president. If we have a full house and senate, that person is going to be removed if for anything for just being a democrat. Then when they let the VP take over, they will start on that person too until the Speaker of the House is made President at that point. Going to be fun. Can't wait for the shooting to start.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-18-2019, 7:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Actually, that is the wrong lie they are telling and you are repeating. The Republicans said they were not able to interview their own witnesses. They only were able to interview democrat witnesses. Sounds like the lie worked on you, Mr. Partisan and Hack.

So for the first time in history, the democrats are going to impeach someone who has not actually been charged with a crime. Going to be fun. Can't wait until we have a democrat president. If we have a full house and senate, that person is going to be removed if for anything for just being a democrat. Then when they let the VP take over, they will start on that person too until the Speaker of the House is made President at that point. Going to be fun. Can't wait for the shooting to start.
The lefties seem very confused how an investigation vs a trial work.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-18-2019, 7:52 AM Reply   
Odd how you've been fomenting violence for over a year now. Who's the dangerous one? Lol.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-18-2019, 8:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Trump has the right to go to the courts to fight this.
If by "this" you mean impeachment, I very much doubt the courts would get involved in whether Congress has properly conducted an impeachment. That basically breaks the constitution.

What is the Constitutional RIGHT! you are referring to?

Quote:
If we have a full house and senate, that person is going to be removed if for anything for just being a democrat.
The number of instances where one party has a 2/3 majority in the senate, holds the house, and has a president from the opposite party is exceedingly rare.

Your point about diluting the taboo against impeachment is well taken tho. The last thing we want to do is get into a *** for tat impeachment dispute every four years. Heaven knows if Crooked Hillary would've won and then encouraged Ukraine to investigate [INSERT RIVAL], the Republicans would never even consider impeachment.

The fact that this impeachment will not lead to a conviction, and may even be a factor in Trump's potential re-election, could end up being one of the all time great political miscalculations.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 8:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
If by "this" you mean impeachment, I very much doubt the courts would get involved in whether Congress has properly conducted an impeachment. That basically breaks the constitution.

What is the Constitutional RIGHT! you are referring to?



The number of instances where one party has a 2/3 majority in the senate, holds the house, and has a president from the opposite party is exceedingly rare.

Your point about diluting the taboo against impeachment is well taken tho. The last thing we want to do is get into a *** for tat impeachment dispute every four years. Heaven knows if Crooked Hillary would've won and then encouraged Ukraine to investigate [INSERT RIVAL], the Republicans would never even consider impeachment.

The fact that this impeachment will not lead to a conviction, and may even be a factor in Trump's potential re-election, could end up being one of the all time great political miscalculations.
Has nothing to do with Supreme Court getting in the way of how the bull **** 22 month long, find any excuse to impeach because the clock is running out until election fraud that is happening. It has to do with the lie of him not answer to the House. He does not have to and the courts just ruled he does not have too. So Abuse of Power is a lie. He is not required to answer to the House.

They may not get to the 2/3 in the Senate, but I demand that the next democrat president is Impeached. The democrats have admitted more than once that this process was pre planned. The Russian Hoax was the beginning of that plan. Just in the same way the democrats sold the guns to the cartels, let the guns get used in crimes against Americans and then tried to use that as a talking point to take our rights away (until they got caught). This is exactly the same mode of operation. It was part of the plan. So much so that some of the democrats did not get the memo that the FBI while using Hillary's fact document launched an illegal investigation from which they tried to set up Trump for all sorts of secondary crimes based on him fighting the original lies. All of this is Orchestrated by the democrats.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-18-2019, 8:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
He does not have to and the courts just ruled he does not have too. So Abuse of Power is a lie. He is not required to answer to the House.
You mean obstruction of congress, right?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Odd how you've been fomenting violence for over a year now. Who's the dangerous one? Lol.
I am just telling you what will end up happening. If you notice, your guy shot up congress not ours. Your guys are the ones who riot, beat up Trump supporters, firebomb buildings, block traffic, block speakers, try to get everyone fired from their jobs for standing up to you people. Try again.

I am just saying once you have pushed people enough, they are going to fight back. I have tried to tell you and you people just think this stuff is a game. You keep pushing for this stuff and something is going to break somewhere. You guys keep ****ing with people and their families thinking this is all just a game. Just for yucks and so on. It is so bad that people like you and even worst people in the highest political arms of our government actually saying out loud that if you defend yourself, you must be guilty!!!! Do you really realize how dangerous you have become?

When people realize that their government and/or a branch of people have crossed the line into becoming an actual danger to them, they are going to fight back. You can try and label it for what you want, but the results will be the same. Don't come crying to us when that point gets reached and no, I really don't care if it does come to that anymore. History is full of people having to fight against tyrants and that is what the democrat party has become. I hate bullies and that is what you and your party are. From my perspective you democrats have already waged a massive wave of violence against Republicans. What am I supposed to say when someone decides that justifiably decide to fight back against the bullies? Tell them that they are not justified? Like I said, not my cup of tea but I will support anyone who wants to fight bullies and tyrants through whatever means they need to at this point. You already laid out your hand on what you will accept and justify being done to Republicans. I only wish the same for you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
You mean obstruction of congress, right?
sure
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-18-2019, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
sure
And then you also realize that whether or not the House feels it has been obstructed depends not at all upon what a court says, right?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 8:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
And then you also realize that whether or not the House feels it has been obstructed depends not at all upon what a court says, right?
That is the houses opinion. Not that of the Constitution and apparently not the opinion of the Supreme court. If the house gets to say the president can not exercise his executive privilege, then what do we have? We would have a President who has to do the bidding of Congress and the Judicial Branch would have no meaning either. You just can not make stuff up but apparently they can and it is dangerous.

I can not even rap my head around how democrats now have enough balls to say out loud that they have been trying to impeach Trump for 22 months. That means, prior to any "crime" or action, they had in their agenda to impeach the president. They also had a admitted time clock to do so. Basically they are saying, no matter what we are going to come up with something to do this with and by a certain time so everyone start looking for anything.

I can not understand how even moderate democrats think this is justifiable. They literally set up the failed Russian Hoax in which people who normally would not be put in a position to commit a crime got forced into a position to commit one and went to jail for it. This is just so dangerous and the only conclusion I can come up with that even moderate democrats are just as big of piece of ****s as the radicals.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-18-2019, 8:55 AM Reply   
Rod you just keep parroting the same ridiculous white house talking points. The 22 months in question was in reference to when the Mueller investigation began. You used to be better than this, now you're just a dangerous liar trying to normalize and justify violence.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-18-2019, 8:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
That is the houses opinion. Not that of the Constitution and apparently not the opinion of the Supreme court. If the house gets to say the president can not exercise his executive privilege, then what do we have? We would have a President who has to do the bidding of Congress and the Judicial Branch would have no meaning either. You just can not make stuff up but apparently they can and it is dangerous.

I can not even rap my head around how democrats now have enough balls to say out loud that they have been trying to impeach Trump for 22 months. That means, prior to any "crime" or action, they had in their agenda to impeach the president. They also had a admitted time clock to do so. Basically they are saying, no matter what we are going to come up with something to do this with and by a certain time so everyone start looking for anything.

I can not understand how even moderate democrats think this is justifiable. They literally set up the failed Russian Hoax in which people who normally would not be put in a position to commit a crime got forced into a position to commit one and went to jail for it. This is just so dangerous and the only conclusion I can come up with that even moderate democrats are just as big of piece of ****s as the radicals.
It's pretty easy really.

Congress asks for [INSERT THING].

President resists, asserting Executive Privilege.

Court agrees.

[REPEAT]

Eventually, Congress decides to exercise its constitutional power to impeach a pres who fails to play ball. Sure, he can't be compelled to deliver [INSERT THING]. But he most certainly can be removed from office, if Congress deems that to be the appropriate remedy.

[AS YET, CONGRESS HAS NEVER SEEN FIT TO ACTUALLY REMOVE]

It is disappointing how many professed patriots can't understand this stuff. It's pretty basic.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-18-2019, 9:05 AM Reply   
Here you go Rod, your buddy Republican Senator Lindsey Graham again spells it out for you in 30 seconds:


Last edited by pesos; 12-18-2019 at 9:11 AM.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-18-2019, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
You mean obstruction of congress, right?
That's for the Supreme court to decide, not a rabid house full of whack job liberals who couldn't build a case
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
It's pretty easy really.

Congress asks for [INSERT THING].

President resists, asserting Executive Privilege.

Court agrees.

[REPEAT]

Eventually, Congress decides to exercise its constitutional power to impeach a pres who fails to play ball. Sure, he can't be compelled to deliver [INSERT THING]. But he most certainly can be removed from office, if Congress deems that to be the appropriate remedy.

[AS YET, CONGRESS HAS NEVER SEEN FIT TO ACTUALLY REMOVE]

It is disappointing how many professed patriots can't understand this stuff. It's pretty basic.
However that is not what has transpired. Pretty simple really. The House openly said they have been trying to impeach Trump for 22 months. They also made the statement that it had to be done in a certain time frame. Having a pre-determined plan to Impeach someone sounds very much like abuse of power to the average person. He did not even do anything. He still has not.

The Courts were not allowed to get involved because, yet again, the House has said out loud that going to the courts will take too long. I thought this i was about exercising constitutional rights of the branches of government?

In the mean time, the democrats know he is not going to be removed from office, so what is all this talk of time frames and stopping the President if nothing is going to happen?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-18-2019, 9:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
However that is not what has transpired. Pretty simple really. The House openly said they have been trying to impeach Trump for 22 months. They also made the statement that it had to be done in a certain time frame. Having a pre-determined plan to Impeach someone sounds very much like abuse of power to the average person. He did not even do anything. He still has not.

The Courts were not allowed to get involved because, yet again, the House has said out loud that going to the courts will take too long. I thought this i was about exercising constitutional rights of the branches of government?

In the mean time, the democrats know he is not going to be removed from office, so what is all this talk of time frames and stopping the President if nothing is going to happen?
So the republicans (who controlled the house 22 months ago) want the president out too? Surely you can't really mean that?

Impeachment is the ultimate, but exceedingly rare ace in the hole that the House holds. That's the risk that the president runs by ignoring the House's requests... sure he can't be legally compelled to make disclosures or offer up witnesses (or maybe he can... the House decided not to go that route). Instead the House said "give us what we are asking for (with respect to this quid pro quo with Ukraine)," and the President flipped the house the bird. Sure, the House could go to court and try to compel the disclosures, but to what end?

The House is well within its power to impeach on whatever basis it chooses. And if a majority of voters deem the impeachment to be unjust, each and every house member will suffer the consequences at the ballot box in 2020.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-18-2019, 9:22 AM Reply   
Exactly. So is Rod trying to say that Republican Senator Lindsey Graham is not only a dangerous and violent liar, but that he already was so TWENTY years ago when he said what he said above?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 9:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Here you go Rod, your buddy Republican Senator Lindsey Graham again spells it out for you in 30 seconds:

You want me to start posting all the democrats who said that impeachment was to be a bi-partisan affair?

You do realize that Clinton was actually accused of a felony right? He actually lied against a woman in a court of law while victimizing said woman outside the court. You can bring up talking point if you want, that is what it was. We can also bring up the fact that the house did not try and impeach when he sold rocket parts to china against their stated policy.

Look we can go back and forth on which party said what. I can find the exact opposite. At the end of the day, the Republicans did not have plan to impeach Clinton from the first day took office. Things happened in between and it turned out that he did lie in a court of law where he had actually victimized a woman (people love to forget that part). It was not a political strategy. The Presidents lawyers actually go to cross examine witnesses. They got to call their witnesses and they did not have it on a time line. They let the process play out and democrats actually voted for the process to move forward. Not even the same thing as this.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 9:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So the republicans (who controlled the house 22 months ago) want the president out too? Surely you can't really mean that?

Impeachment is the ultimate, but exceedingly rare ace in the hole that the House holds. That's the risk that the president runs by ignoring the House's requests... sure he can't be legally compelled to make disclosures or offer up witnesses (or maybe he can... the House decided not to go that route). Instead the House said "give us what we are asking for (with respect to this quid pro quo with Ukraine)," and the President flipped the house the bird. Sure, the House could go to court and try to compel the disclosures, but to what end?

The House is well within its power to impeach on whatever basis it chooses. And if a majority of voters deem the impeachment to be unjust, each and every house member will suffer the consequences at the ballot box in 2020.
You know what I mean and just the fact you are trying to play this stupid word games solidifies you are a piece of ****. You really need to ask Nancy as she is the one on the talk show who literally said that out loud this week that they have been trying to impeach him for 22 months. They are the democrats.

There was no quid pro quo. I thought you guys told us this was open and shut. Funny, did not even make it to the articles. Now you are saying if they just had more people they could make a case. I thought we had the one guy on the call who made this open and shut even though he admitted under oath that the president said he wanted nothing. The "victim" who the democrats are turning on now said he did not know anything about this and that he was not pressured. No crime and no witnesses of a crime. Of course democrats saying they have been trying to impeach him for 22 months and that they are on the clock, only makes this look like a fishing exercise. They are going to make the crime fit what ever they can say out loud. Dangerous piece of **** people.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-18-2019, 9:41 AM Reply   
Keep lying - you're getting good at it! The 22 months was in reference to the Mueller investigation. You haven't even listed the quote, much less put it in context - you'd rather just keep repeating your lie.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-18-2019, 9:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You know what I mean and just the fact you are trying to play this stupid word games solidifies you are a piece of ****.
Delta those are your words, I'm sorry if you don't like them. I still bet you are an OK person.

So I think what you are saying is that the minority party wanted to impeach the President 22 months ago. Then they went out and won a whole bunch of elections, among them 15 districts that Trump won in 2016. Then those folks came to Washington and did the people's business.

Surely you aren't calling voters bad names... especially those in districts who also voted for the President.

I'm kindof surprised at what you could possibly be outraged about. If these people come in and engage in a doomed impeachment, and you are right and the voters reject the concept, they will pay dearly at the ballot box in 2020, no? All the while the President's position can really only get stronger? At this point the dems will have blown their wad... even if they manage to hold the house in 2020, if Trump wins re-election do you think he could possibly do ANYTHING that would result in impeachment, let alone removal?

TLDR -- stop complaining... I disagree with you politically, but I too think the dems have made a huge political miscalculation on this one.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 9:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Exactly. So is Rod trying to say that Republican Senator Lindsey Graham is not only a dangerous and violent liar, but that he already was so TWENTY years ago when he said what he said above?
You realize he was talking about Nixon right? Also in both cases, the House was responding to the president actually being accused of a Felony and in both cases, both sides of the house had significant numbers from both sides vote for the process to move forward. In both cases the president was allowed to cross examine witnesses.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-18-2019, 9:54 AM Reply   
Yes, the part where he says "Nixon" repeatedly gives it away. You are of course ignoring the point.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Delta those are your words, I'm sorry if you don't like them. I still bet you are an OK person.

So I think what you are saying is that the minority party wanted to impeach the President 22 months ago. Then they went out and won a whole bunch of elections, among them 15 districts that Trump won in 2016. Then those folks came to Washington and did the people's business.

Surely you aren't calling voters bad names... especially those in districts who also voted for the President.

I'm kindof surprised at what you could possibly be outraged about. If these people come in and engage in a doomed impeachment, and you are right and the voters reject the concept, they will pay dearly at the ballot box in 2020, no? All the while the President's position can really only get stronger? At this point the dems will have blown their wad... even if they manage to hold the house in 2020, if Trump wins re-election do you think he could possibly do ANYTHING that would result in impeachment, let alone removal?

TLDR -- stop complaining... I disagree with you politically, but I too think the dems have made a huge political miscalculation on this one.
They are the words of Nancy Pelosi. Minority party, majority party. It does not matter, We all know what she said and what all the other democrats have said. It was all pre-set that they were going to try this. It is a dangerous game that the democrats played. They got people thrown into prison and they themselves are trying to convince the public that if someone defends themselves, they must be guilty. Even Wes said it. dangerous, dangerous, dangerous.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-18-2019, 9:57 AM Reply   
I assume you are rushing - half the things you type these days don't even make sense.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-18-2019, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
They are the words of Nancy Pelosi. Minority party, majority party. It does not matter, We all know what she said and what all the other democrats have said. It was all pre-set that they were going to try this. It is a dangerous game that the democrats played. They got people thrown into prison and they themselves are trying to convince the public that if someone defends themselves, they must be guilty. Even Wes said it. dangerous, dangerous, dangerous.
So the republicans knew it was coming and still lost all of those elections? Isn't that called "the will of the people"?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 10:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Yes, the part where he says "Nixon" repeatedly gives it away. You are of course ignoring the point.
No you are ignoring the point. Both people (Nixon and Clinton) were actually accused of felonies. significant members from both parties agreed that these proceedings needed to move forward.

Like I said, for ever video you have, I have 2 that show democrats saying the opposite of what they are saying now, except in this case Trump is not actually accused of any crime. Just opinions. There are more democrats on the republican side than there are republicans on the democrats side.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-18-2019, 10:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
No you are ignoring the point. Both people (Nixon and Clinton) were actually accused of felonies.
No, you are. He explicitly says it has nothing to do with a crime. In your book he's a dangerous liar! The sky is falling! Your fake outrage is rather comical - your normalization of violence not so much.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-18-2019, 10:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Like I said, for ever video you have, I have 2 that show democrats saying the opposite of what they are saying now, except in this case Trump is not actually accused of any crime. Just opinions. There are more democrats on the republican side than there are republicans on the democrats side.
No doubt. It would have been fun to see you defend Crooked Hillary from impeachment on these same grounds.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 10:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
I assume you are rushing - half the things you type these days don't even make sense.
Yes I am rushing, however it is pretty clear. The democrats has chosen this course of action even before Trump had done anything. Pelosi herself gave up the goods (even though other democrats said it out loud much earlier) when she said in response to the talk show host commenting that the impeachment was rushed, Pelosi said it was not rushed, they have been trying to impeach Trump for 22 months.

That admission coupled with other democrats stating that is what their goals were is absolutely what they were trying to do. It had nothing to do with reacting to Trump committing a felony. They were going to keep making up excuses for investigations until they got an excuse no matter how flimsy because the clock is running out.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-18-2019, 10:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
No doubt. It would have been fun to see you defend Crooked Hillary from impeachment on these same grounds.
No kidding, especially since multiple Republican congressmen are on the record prior to the election saying they would support immediate impeachment proceedings lol
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 10:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
No doubt. It would have been fun to see you defend Crooked Hillary from impeachment on these same grounds.
They would not have impeached her. They did not impeach Bill or Obama for not turning over documents or willfully making policy decisions against the will of congress. What makes you think they were going to do it now?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-18-2019, 10:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Yes I am rushing, however it is pretty clear. The democrats has chosen this course of action even before Trump had done anything. Pelosi herself gave up the goods (even though other democrats said it out loud much earlier) when she said in response to the talk show host commenting that the impeachment was rushed, Pelosi said it was not rushed, they have been trying to impeach Trump for 22 months.
You can keep repeating this lie, it doesn't make it any more true. It just makes you look like more of a liar. The comment in question was in response to accusations the Democrats were rushing the investigative process - Pelosi pointed out the Mueller investigation started 22 mo prior.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-18-2019, 10:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
They would not have impeached her. They did not impeach Bill or Obama for not turning over documents or willfully making policy decisions against the will of congress. What makes you think they were going to do it now?
Ahhhh but did Bill or Obama instruct all witnesses to refuse to testify?

So same facts -- Hillary asks Ukraine for a favor to announce an investigation against someone. And that someone happens to be a 2020 republican frontrunner. Perfectly OK?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 10:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
No, you are. He explicitly says it has nothing to do with a crime. In your book he's a dangerous liar! The sky is falling! Your fake outrage is rather comical - your normalization of violence not so much.
Oh. Be clear. My outrage is not "fake". I would welcome some democrat to run their mouth right now. I hate bullies. You people are the ones who have normalized violence. I have categorized it for you. I am for the people who you are bullying. I only wish for you democrats to get the same in which you have given. If you truly believe that you have not normalized violence against republicans, then your conscience is clear, no? Must be all hugs and sun shine right?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 10:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Ahhhh but did Bill or Obama instruct all witnesses to refuse to testify?

So same facts -- Hillary asks Ukraine for a favor to announce an investigation against someone. And that someone happens to be a 2020 republican frontrunner. Perfectly OK?
Yes. Obama did instruct them not to testify or turn over any documents regarding the Fast and Furious investigation.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 10:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Ahhhh but did Bill or Obama instruct all witnesses to refuse to testify?

So same facts -- Hillary asks Ukraine for a favor to announce an investigation against someone. And that someone happens to be a 2020 republican frontrunner. Perfectly OK?
Hunter Biden is a 2020 front runner?

He is the president. If someone in the US government was trying to cover up corruption, he has the power and the duty to ask that to be flushed out. Not only do you have a person (Hunter) you have a father high up in the American government who bragged about it. It is fair game. Still not illegal.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-18-2019, 10:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Yes. Obama did instruct them not to testify or turn over any documents regarding the Fast and Furious investigation.
So that was an impeachment investigation, right? Or... an assertion of executive privilege, which Congress decided not to pursue further?

Last edited by shawndoggy; 12-18-2019 at 10:21 AM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-18-2019, 10:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Hunter Biden is a 2020 front runner?

He is the president. If someone in the US government was trying to cover up corruption, he has the power and the duty to ask that to be flushed out. Not only do you have a person (Hunter) you have a father high up in the American government who bragged about it. It is fair game. Still not illegal.
Good thing "illiegal" isn't the standard. LOL.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-18-2019, 10:21 AM Reply   
Seriously, he just keeps going around in circles lol.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 10:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
You can keep repeating this lie, it doesn't make it any more true. It just makes you look like more of a liar. The comment in question was in response to accusations the Democrats were rushing the investigative process - Pelosi pointed out the Mueller investigation started 22 mo prior.
Why would the Mueller investigation be a point to impeach Trump? Answer that? The investigation just began. There was no information formally gathered at that point. How would Pelosi even be thinking of impeachment if zero investigational information was out yet? Seems a little odd now doesn't it?

Of course, you liberal sources posted together the timeline back to the Mueller report start, but that is not what she said. She simply said that they have been trying for 22 months. What about the time in between Mueller and the fake phone call outrage? The evidence is pretty clear. between her and the rest of the democrats (including the lawyer for the "whisleblower" tweeting in early 2017 that the coup is on) stating they were going to impeach Trump early in his presidency. This was all pre planned. Everyone one knows it, you just want to keep up the lie that it wasn't.

Now it out that the FBI investigation was indeed held together by information gathered by a ex british spy who was fired by Hillary (wait for it), who actually was the political rival of Hillary and the democrats at large. That does not play as dirty pool?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-18-2019, 10:28 AM Reply   
It wasn't, and she wasn't lol. You just proved the point - bravo! You're the only liar saying that is the case.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 10:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Good thing "illiegal" isn't the standard. LOL.
Fine. have your standard. Keep your standard. Remember your "standards" when people push back. Very fine little hill you are standing on.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-18-2019, 10:35 AM Reply   
It's not his standard - it's the constitution's standard. Oh and your fellow dangerous republican liar's standard too:
Attached Images
 
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 10:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
It wasn't, and she wasn't lol. You just proved the point - bravo! You're the only liar saying that is the case.
You two are the only liars that think the people don't understand what you are trying to do. If there was no reason to try and impeach from the mueller probe then the other must be true. They already had a plan to try and impeach. Mueller was the avenue the democrats set up with the hillary funded research. Just like Fast and Furious, seed the reason then use that reason to get the legislation they want. That is what the fake Russian crap was. Lie that Trump and the Russians rigged the election, democrats use that to impeach Trump. That is why they had their talking points from day one is because they already set it up. IF they did not set it up, they would have waited until a conclusion was made and react to the facts at hand. Just like they did with Nixon and Clinton.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 10:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
It's not his standard - it's the constitution's standard. Oh and your fellow dangerous republican liar's standard too:
Yep. And I am sure that there were many other words that day said with that that changed the whole meaning of what he said. I can read that statement and determine that while he said that statement, he was talking about how stupid it is to be able to do that. Do you have his whole statement from start to finish with the previous talking point that he was reacting too?

Fact is, they were reacting to a felony charge that was supported by significant members of each side. You still have more democrats who support Republicans than Republicans who support the democrats.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-18-2019, 10:43 AM Reply   
Bahahaha the investigation put into action by republicans and conducted by a lifetime republican was the secret democratic strategy all along. These guys are devious! So devious that they even engineered Trump's own cabinet members, head of his campaign, and her personal attorney to all go to prison - but there's no there there LOLOL

But Obama attending a fundraiser in a guy's living room (one of about 12 that same day) means they were best buds and go way back XD

Your consistency astounds.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 10:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So that was an impeachment investigation, right? Or... an assertion of executive privilege, which Congress decided not to pursue further?
It was an assertion of executive privilege in which congress was investigating why drug cartels had weapons that were secretly given to the cartels that were then used to kill an American law enforcement officer. Congress respected Obama's right and chose not to go after impeachment.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Bahahaha the investigation put into action by republicans and conducted by a lifetime republican was the secret democratic strategy all along. These guys are devious! So devious that they even engineered Trump's own cabinet members, head of his campaign, and her personal attorney to all go to prison - but there's no there there LOLOL

But Obama attending a fundraiser in a guy's living room (one of about 12 that same day) means they were best buds and go way back XD

Your consistency astounds.
They had no choice at that point. Demorats were already making noises about impeachment. Would not have been a good move politically to not do an investigation. Pretty easy really. Even then, the democrats tried to do everything they could to rail road who Trump would have in charge and kept throwing allegation after allegation his way. Again, all this set up by a Hillary paid for information compiled by a known Trump hating ex foreign spy. Then used by a corrupt FBI whole lied on 17 occasions to keep information away from the courts that would have stopped the investigation before Obama even left office. They then make a decision to investigate Trump and use security briefings of Trump to tape his conversations and get material on him. It is all there in the new report. I don't think you have too much of a leg to stand on. Maybe you should get on the that little hill with Shawn.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-18-2019, 11:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
They had no choice at that point. Demorats were already making noises about impeachment. Would not have been a good move politically to not do an investigation. Pretty easy really. Even then, the democrats tried to do everything they could to rail road who Trump would have in charge and kept throwing allegation after allegation his way. Again, all this set up by a Hillary paid for information compiled by a known Trump hating ex foreign spy. Then used by a corrupt FBI whole lied on 17 occasions to keep information away from the courts that would have stopped the investigation before Obama even left office. They then make a decision to investigate Trump and use security briefings of Trump to tape his conversations and get material on him. It is all there in the new report. I don't think you have too much of a leg to stand on. Maybe you should get on the that little hill with Shawn.
And all of that compelled Trump to withhold aid from Ukraine until Ukraine agreed to announce Burisma / Biden investigation.

So really trump can do whatever he wants from here on out. Because pee tape.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 11:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Bahahaha the investigation put into action by republicans and conducted by a lifetime republican was the secret democratic strategy all along. These guys are devious! So devious that they even engineered Trump's own cabinet members, head of his campaign, and her personal attorney to all go to prison - but there's no there there LOLOL

But Obama attending a fundraiser in a guy's living room (one of about 12 that same day) means they were best buds and go way back XD

Your consistency astounds.
Like they say. Show me the person and I will show you the crime. All you have to do is put the government on you and they can and will find something. I don't think you understand how many laws there are that will get you sent to jail if they want it bad enough. If you are a political target, they also are not likely to give sweet heart deals.

Was any of those things related to working illegally with the Russians and conspiring to have foreign involvement in our elections? Nope. Those people would have never even been looked at criminally if not for that probe into something unrelated. There "crimes" were not that series for someone to notice and go looking otherwise.

As far as Ayers goes. You can blow it off anyway you want, however this guy is someone who is known. He is known for being a 60's radical who blew up a police station. It is not like they found out who he was after the fact. You do not set foot in that guys living room if you don't intend to be linked to that guy. That is a very small personal setting. not like they were at the same concert with 60,000 other people.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 11:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
And all of that compelled Trump to withhold aid from Ukraine until Ukraine agreed to announce Burisma / Biden investigation.

So really trump can do whatever he wants from here on out. Because pee tape.
Funny. None of that happened so there is that. There were no announcements. Trump withheld aid to other countries not just them. They were known for corruption, actively wrote against Trump and this is a new guy who just took over their government. Trump can withhold what he wanted and it is is legal authority to do so. At the end of the day, the testimony from the person on that phone called testified that Trump wanted nothing from Ukraine.

SO you are proud of "pee tape"? The fact that your party made up that aligation among others.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 6:21 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us