Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-02-2019, 1:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
While that is a popular opinion about a war time president, I am very certain it did nothing to influence my vote. I am dang sure it did nothing to influence your vote. The war was fairly unpopular. The country as a whole has trended away from the democrats. See how many republican Governors since then. Historic changes in congress and so on. I do know many people who have voted Republican in the past that voted for Obama only because they wanted to be part of something special, not based on his policies. Then went right back and voted Republican.
How can you be so sure it did nothing to influence my vote? The biggest reason I voted for Bush in 2004 was because he was in the middle of a war and I didn't think it was right to pull the troops out at that time. I also know people who vote for the incumbent president when the US is at war.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-02-2019, 1:32 PM Reply   
Tard!
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-02-2019, 1:56 PM Reply   
Tard!
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-02-2019, 2:13 PM Reply   
Tard!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-05-2019, 5:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Asking if you thought he was lying was a yes or no question.

Although I do somewhat expect it, I wasn't really looking for a bunch of verbal diarrhea about "youse guys". But based on your comments, it appears that you aren't concerned about differentiating truth and fiction. Of maybe I just can't parse your poor use of English.

"You guys seem to have a thing for believing what is a lie or not."

Delta you're a dumba$$. Pure and simple. You can't even respond to the individual talking to you because you're so f**king stupid. Instead you tell blatant and conspicuous lies by making blanket accusations that are well..... retarded.
Basically you have nothing. Resulting to personal attack. I respond to 5 or 6 people at a time on multiple topics. What do you do? Drive by personal attacks maybe once every couple months? Get the F out of here with your bullSh$t

It is not a yes or no question. He is telling his truth which pure and simple is an opinion. It is his belief that Trumps actions would impact our foreign policy with Ukraine. Sorry, but the president is the foreign policy, so how can the president impact the policy which is his policy? This military officer has an opinion on what that policy should continue to be. That is it. It is an opinion. His opinion is based on what he believes is the truth in the situation. Others have an opinion on what the policy was and will be. It is not absolute. It is always fluid. What is absolute is he is out of line and his career will be over. What is absolute, is there is nothing illegal about it and you democrats will pay for it.

That is the problem. You guys want so bad to believe that something illegal happened and you can not tell the difference between opinions and actionable facts. That is why you people ,specifically YOU, are dangerous. Easily manipulated.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-05-2019, 6:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
US debt cracked $23T yesterday. Trump is doing a great job!
Considering he actually cut the budget by 10 to 20 percent, I would say he tried to do a good job. Congress did not pass his budget. Just like congress did not pass any of Obama's budgets.

Again, you have no idea how budgets work so there is that.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-05-2019, 7:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Considering he actually cut the budget by 10 to 20 percent, I would say he tried to do a good job. Congress did not pass his budget. Just like congress did not pass any of Obama's budgets.

Again, you have no idea how budgets work so there is that.
Granting a massive tax cut when you know that you can't cut expenses because of the way congress works is what exactly? Doesn't sound like "a good job".

Maybe because you are so partisan you have a different standard of what "a good job" is depending on what color tie he wears.

It's like Trump had no idea how the budget works when he said he would balance the budget, pay off the debt and "it would be easy".
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-05-2019, 7:31 AM Reply   
Hmm...

Quote:
Gordon Sondland, President Donald Trump’s ambassador to the European Union, reversed himself in new testimony to House impeachment investigators, saying he does believe Ukraine military aid was contingent upon the launch of politically motivated probes.

In his revised statement, Sondland said he now remembers telling a top Ukrainian official on Sept. 1 that hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid to the beleaguered U.S. ally would “likely” be held up unless the government announced investigations of Trump’s political rivals.
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...pro-quo-000318
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-05-2019, 8:17 AM Reply   
Gordon Sondland is an obvious democrat plant. The way he made massive donations to Trumps campaign in 2016 to land himself a swampy diplomatic role then only to fabricate a nasty story about the Don's perfect phone call, truly 4D chess. These democrats are devious.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-05-2019, 8:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Gordon Sondland is an obvious democrat plant. The way he made massive donations to Trumps campaign in 2016 to land himself a swampy diplomatic role then only to fabricate a nasty story about the Don's perfect phone call, truly 4D chess. These democrats are devious.
That's why it's soooooo important to know the identity of the whistleblower. Nevermind the law and nevermind that everything has turned out to be true, it's clear that he's a democratic sympathizer who set the whole thing up.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-05-2019, 8:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Gordon Sondland is an obvious democrat plant. The way he made massive donations to Trumps campaign in 2016 to land himself a swampy diplomatic role then only to fabricate a nasty story about the Don's perfect phone call, truly 4D chess. These democrats are devious.
Just like Comey, when he handed Trump the election by going after Hillary a couple weeks before the election, then, when Comey is Doing his job, Trump turns on him and calls him a leaker! There is a pattern with Trump and lying, he lies even when he doesn't have to. Again, I say he could easily win the election if he would stop lying and stop tweeting, it aint going to happen! I believe Biden should get the nomination because he can take PA. If it's anyone else the election is going to be close.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-05-2019, 8:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Just like Comey, when he handed Trump the election by going after Hillary a couple weeks before the election, then, when Comey is Doing his job, Trump turns on him and calls him a leaker! There is a pattern with Trump and lying, he lies even when he doesn't have to. Again, I say he could easily win the election if he would stop lying and stop tweeting, it aint going to happen! I believe Biden should get the nomination because he can take PA. If it's anyone else the election is going to be close.
The danger with Biden is he is a corporate weasel just like Clinton. He is also slowing down a lot, Trump will rip him apart on the debate stage.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-05-2019, 9:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Gordon Sondland is an obvious democrat plant. The way he made massive donations to Trumps campaign in 2016 to land himself a swampy diplomatic role then only to fabricate a nasty story about the Don's perfect phone call, truly 4D chess. These democrats are devious.
no doubt about it in my mind. Clear libtard.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-05-2019, 10:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Granting a massive tax cut when you know that you can't cut expenses because of the way congress works is what exactly? Doesn't sound like "a good job".

Maybe because you are so partisan you have a different standard of what "a good job" is depending on what color tie he wears.

It's like Trump had no idea how the budget works when he said he would balance the budget, pay off the debt and "it would be easy".
Congress passes the cuts and the spending. Not sure how to spell it out to you. Besides, it does not impact you. He is no different in that regard to anyone else. During Obama's time in congress, the democrat majority never actually approved a new budget. They just continued the old ones.

Sounds to me you are just bitching about something that really does not matter or can be controlled by one person. Not changing my mind.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-05-2019, 10:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
There you go. He believes they were politically motivated. I say they were part of a criminal investigation.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-05-2019, 10:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
That's why it's soooooo important to know the identity of the whistleblower. Nevermind the law and nevermind that everything has turned out to be true, it's clear that he's a democratic sympathizer who set the whole thing up.
And what is that law? Can you point me to the law that was broken? I would be interested in reading up on it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-05-2019, 10:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
And what is that law? Can you point me to the law that was broken? I would be interested in reading up on it.
None yet AFAIK, but both the President and Rand Paul sure seem to be trying to encourage it.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/intel/R45345.pdf
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-05-2019, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
And what is that law? Can you point me to the law that was broken? I would be interested in reading up on it.
The whistle blower law? Its probably a rule regarding how they treat the whistleblower. Their identity is kept secret for a reason, They are a Whistle blower. Simple enough? What does outing the WB prove? What are you getting at? The WB could be Hillary Clinton and it doesn't change the facts. 12 witness's have all testified the same. Trumps release of a transcript matches. Who cares who the WB is? Other than trump who needs someone to punch at. …


Speaking of laws...What law did Biden jr break? Against the law to be over paid and under experienced?

Irony alert.
Trump pimping Trump Jr's book, while trump jr saying how wrong it is to capitalize on your fathers name. Apples don't fall far from a rotten tree.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-05-2019, 10:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
There you go. He believes they were politically motivated. I say they were part of a criminal investigation.
Bill Barr has bent over backwards to protect the President but I don't think you are going to get him to dive on that grenade, to somehow provide an after the fact justification related to an ongoing US criminal investigation of Burisma / Bidens. I could be wrong though. I didn't think that Barr would turn out to be nearly the buttkisser than he has.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-05-2019, 10:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Congress passes the cuts and the spending.
A republican congress passed Trumps tax cuts.

I have criticized Obama for his fiscal failure to right the books but at least he got the deficit down to $400b by the end of his term, Trump has almost tripled that now. He is running the country like he runs his businesses, lol. Shame you will be left to foot the bill after he has gone.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-05-2019, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
A republican congress passed Trumps tax cuts.

I have criticized Obama for his fiscal failure to right the books but at least he got the deficit down to $400b by the end of his term, Trump has almost tripled that now. He is running the country like he runs his businesses, lol. Shame you will be left to foot the bill after he has gone.
Considering Trump has a 80 some percent business success rate, then I am for it.

Yep, a Republican congress did pass the budget, but it was not Trumps budget. Trumps budget would have gutted pretty much every department in Washington. Just like Congress did not pass Obama's budgets which I believe called for spending increases if I recall. The budget deficit came down due to the Republicans for sequestration on congress by not passing a budget. It was a 10% across the board cut. Trump's budget was going to be a huge cut. 20% across the board I want to believe. Congress did not go for it.

At the end of the day, you are mixing debt with deficit spending. I have heard the exact same story since I was a kid. I am getting into old man territory and I have not seen it impact my life at this point. Will it? Don't know. Just like when everyone was losing their jobs but boats went up in price. What was holding it up? Turns out home equity for a while. Now? Don't know what justifies over $200,000 for a tow rig and boat. Not sure how the industry survives. Same with national debt. Maybe it does not matter as long as money is still moving. Just change the baseline of what it buys and keep moving.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-05-2019, 11:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Bill Barr has bent over backwards to protect the President but I don't think you are going to get him to dive on that grenade, to somehow provide an after the fact justification related to an ongoing US criminal investigation of Burisma / Bidens. I could be wrong though. I didn't think that Barr would turn out to be nearly the buttkisser than he has.
You mean doing his job and not getting into the politics? Is that butt kissing these days?

Trump has not broken a law. I still want someone to point to one that is being broken and then one that is not an opinion.

So you think the Bidens are clean in all this or no?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-05-2019, 11:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The whistle blower law? Its probably a rule regarding how they treat the whistleblower. Their identity is kept secret for a reason, They are a Whistle blower. Simple enough? What does outing the WB prove? What are you getting at? The WB could be Hillary Clinton and it doesn't change the facts. 12 witness's have all testified the same. Trumps release of a transcript matches. Who cares who the WB is? Other than trump who needs someone to punch at. …


Speaking of laws...What law did Biden jr break? Against the law to be over paid and under experienced?

Irony alert.
Trump pimping Trump Jr's book, while trump jr saying how wrong it is to capitalize on your fathers name. Apples don't fall far from a rotten tree.
So Trump is now being impeached over a whistle blower law? I don't follow? You do know that whistle blower laws only protect from retribution against a whistle blower. It does not protect the whistle blowers identity.

This whole impeachment hoax is another opinion piece. Showing the whistle blower worked for the democrats just sways the opinion. Also turns Schiff into a witness to a hoax that he is currently leading.

You tell me what law Bidens son broke? If his son did not break any laws and his business is on the up and up, then how can Trump get dirt on him? I guess the question you would want to ask yourself is why did a company like that need the VP's son on its board? Of all the people who could have been qualified on that board, why him and why did the VP see to it a single person in a supposedly corrupt country need to be fired with in 6 hours. Why did the democrats use sources from the Ukraine on the Russian hoax dossier?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-05-2019, 11:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
None yet AFAIK, but both the President and Rand Paul sure seem to be trying to encourage it.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/intel/R45345.pdf
Found this interesting in your little link:

Quote:
The whistleblower protections do not apply to a difference of opinion over policy, strategy, analysis, or priorities for intelligence funding or collection, unless there is a reasonable concern over legality or constitutionality.
All these witnesses are only offering up opinions on what they believe the president was doing in regards to Ukraine policy. Not that what he was doing was illegal.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-05-2019, 11:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Considering Trump has a 80 some percent business success rate,
Complete BS.
So, when he campaigns, will he be talking about the tax cut Congress passed?? Never. They are Trump Tax cuts.

Barr will probably end up behind bars too.
Trump blackmailed Ukraine, quit hiding from reality.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-05-2019, 11:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Trump has not broken a law. I still want someone to point to one that is being broken and then one that is not an opinion.

I know you hate “facts” and “reading”, but you’ve asked this “what crime” question many times, so I am taking you at face value that you are ignorant of the meaning of “high crimes and misdemeanors.”

This would be a good place to start: https://www.crf-usa.org/impeachment/...demeanors.html

Quote:

The convention adopted “high crimes and misdemeanors” with little discussion. Most of the framers knew the phrase well. Since 1386, the English parliament had used “high crimes and misdemeanors” as one of the grounds to impeach officials of the crown. Officials accused of “high crimes and misdemeanors” were accused of offenses as varied as misappropriating government funds, appointing unfit subordinates, not prosecuting cases, not spending money allocated by Parliament, promoting themselves ahead of more deserving candidates, threatening a grand jury, disobeying an order from Parliament, arresting a man to keep him from running for Parliament, losing a ship by neglecting to moor it, helping “suppress petitions to the King to call a Parliament,” granting warrants without cause, and bribery. Some of these charges were crimes. Others were not. The one common denominator in all these accusations was that the official had somehow abused the power of his office and was unfit to serve.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-05-2019, 11:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Complete BS.
So, when he campaigns, will he be talking about the tax cut Congress passed?? Never. They are Trump Tax cuts.

Barr will probably end up behind bars too.
Trump blackmailed Ukraine, quit hiding from reality.
Funny. He is 2 plus years to zero against you. I would not be so sure if I were you.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-05-2019, 11:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
You do know that whistle blower laws only protect from retribution against a whistle blower. It does not protect the whistle blowers identity.
And what do you think will happen if trump reveals whistle blowers name? Protecting them from retribution requires keeping their identity secret.

We don't impeach over a hoax, its a real impeachment. don't believe FOX news or radio, they are lying to the public daily. Flat out lying.


For the uninformed... Companies will hire people like biden jr in order to dissuade prosecutors from investigating them. As you say, water is wet.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-05-2019, 11:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I know you hate “facts” and “reading”, but you’ve asked this “what crime” question many times, so I am taking you at face value that you are ignorant of the meaning of “high crimes and misdemeanors.”

This would be a good place to start: https://www.crf-usa.org/impeachment/...demeanors.html
Nice of then to quote the british system. We have our own protections like freedom of speech as number 1.

I still don't see anything that meets even the british version. All I have seen are opinions that would not pass the muster in a court of law. It did not even pass a bipartisan muster in the House. All Republicans and 2 democrats voted against this.

Interesting for someone who does not read. Turns out this whistle blower (we will call him Schiff), did not follow procedure. Looks like the complaint was supposed to start with the Inspector General. IF it did not start with the IG, the IG was supposed to be briefed directly.

Quote:
Consequently, the ICWPA defines formal processes for submitting complaints that ensure the protection of any classified information:8
 A designee of the IG who receives a complaint of an urgent concern from an employee has 7 days from receipt to report the complaint to the intelligence element’s IG.9
 Not later than 14 calendar days from receipt, the responsible IG must report all complaints that the IG determines are credible to the head of the intelligence element, along with all supporting material.
 Within 7 days of receipt, the head of the intelligence element is required to report the complaint to the congressional intelligence committees along with any comments the intelligence element considers appropriate.10
 If the head of the intelligence element determines that the complaint would create a conflict of interest for him/her, that individual will return the complaint to the intelligence element’s IG who will forward it to the Director of National Intelligence, or, for the four DOD intelligence agencies, to the Secretary of Defense for forwarding to the congressional intelligence committees.11
 In the event the IG does not report the complaint, does not find it credible, or reports it inaccurately, the complainant has the right to submit the complaint to either or both of the congressional intelligence committees directly.
 If the complainant chooses to report directly to Congress, he/she must first provide a statement to the head of the intelligence element via the element’s IG
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-05-2019, 11:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
And what do you think will happen if trump reveals whistle blowers name? Protecting them from retribution requires keeping their identity secret.

We don't impeach over a hoax, its a real impeachment. don't believe FOX news or radio, they are lying to the public daily. Flat out lying.


For the uninformed... Companies will hire people like biden jr in order to dissuade prosecutors from investigating them. As you say, water is wet.
No. Keeping it secret does do that. It looks like a sham just like the old soviet courts. The accused by law gets to face the accuser. This person will have to be there. The law does not back up your version.

You do impeach of a hoax. Considering your stated parties policy is "if we don't impeach Trump, he will win". That sounds like a political strategy not looking for actual crimes. Those words are on the public record more than once from democrats. It started from when Trump first started. Those words are on your party and this is all a hoax. Just like the Russian hoax. All this is fabricated by the democrats for the democrats.

Hold on..... you just admitted what Biden did was illegal? You are telling me that company hired Biden's son to keep prosecutors from investigating them because that is what they do. Of course we know that the prosecutors were investigating them anyway and the VP shut it all down by using his power to get the prosecutor fired by Joe withholding a billion dollars in aid. Are you really admitting this?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-05-2019, 11:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I know you hate “facts” and “reading”, but you’ve asked this “what crime” question many times, so I am taking you at face value that you are ignorant of the meaning of “high crimes and misdemeanors.”

This would be a good place to start: https://www.crf-usa.org/impeachment/...demeanors.html
BTW from your article. Apparently you don't really read the things you boast about:

Quote:
The impeachment process is political in nature, not criminal. Congress has no power to impose criminal penalties on impeached officials. But criminal courts may try and punish officials if they have committed crimes.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-05-2019, 11:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
All I have seen are opinions that would not pass the muster in a court of law
You mean like that opinion that the president is above the law? Cannot be indicted? Cant be Investigated? Cant be removed from office?
Everyday he loses in actual courts of law while you play lawyer on a wakeboard website. The courts are saying over and over that the OLC opinion is just that, opinion, not law and courts are not subject.

Again, cant argue the facts of the case, so stick to process. Didn't call IG first? Yes, he did. I saw it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-05-2019, 11:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Considering your stated parties policy is "if we don't impeach Trump, he will win".
Where do they state this? liar?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-05-2019, 11:48 AM Reply   
Biden committed the crime of what? Being hired?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-05-2019, 11:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You mean like that opinion that the president is above the law? Cannot be indicted? Cant be Investigated? Cant be removed from office?
Everyday he loses in actual courts of law while you play lawyer on a wakeboard website. The courts are saying over and over that the OLC opinion is just that, opinion, not law and courts are not subject.

Again, cant argue the facts of the case, so stick to process. Didn't call IG first? Yes, he did. I saw it.
Still your president. All your pissing in your cheerios and he is still there. He will be there until 2024. I am going to love your continued meltdown if it is true.

Again, in case you just missed it from Shawn's link:

Quote:
The impeachment process is political in nature, not criminal. Congress has no power to impose criminal penalties on impeached officials. But criminal courts may try and punish officials if they have committed crimes.
You really think this is getting pass the Senate? Not even all the democrats voted for the impeachment proceedings in the house.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-05-2019, 11:50 AM Reply   
Delta, you are a liar. A hoax, by definition could not indict, arrest, charge and find dozens guilty as the muellar investigation did. If you keep saying it I will just make up crap about you too.
Fair?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-05-2019, 11:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Where do they state this? liar?
Only one lying is you lying to us and to yourself.

Quote:

"I see this guy, Congressman Al Green, say, ‘We have to impeach him, otherwise he’s going to win the election’," Trump said. "What’s that all about? But that’s exactly what they’re saying. ‘We have to impeach him because otherwise he’s going to win.' I'm going to win the election."
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-05-2019, 11:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Still your president. All your pissing in your cheerios and he is still there. He will be there until 2024. I am going to love your continued meltdown if it is true.

Again, in case you just missed it from Shawn's link:



You really think this is getting pass the Senate? Not even all the democrats voted for the impeachment proceedings in the house.
The republicans have decided it best not to educate themselves on what trump is up to.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/g...on-transcripts
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-05-2019, 11:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Delta, you are a liar. A hoax, by definition could not indict, arrest, charge and find dozens guilty as the muellar investigation did. If you keep saying it I will just make up crap about you too.
Fair?
were any of them arrested for collusion with the Russians in meddling with the American Presidential elections? Yes or no?

Like I said, if they were to start digging into your affairs, you could be doing time as well. Hiring illegals is technically illegal. Pull you in. Start asking you about it. Make a denial. Mis-remember, and boom you are doing 1 to 5 with the feds.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-05-2019, 11:57 AM Reply   
Soooooo, story on the wires at the moment is that slimey weasel kushner signed off on the Saudis arresting Kashoggi, the Turkish secret service recorded the phone call and then used it to blackmail trump in to withdrawing for Syria. Everything is going ar expected then.
https://spectator.us/seven-whistlebl...er-bin-salman/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-05-2019, 11:57 AM Reply   
You are quoting Funcking trump as spokesman for democrats??? . Idiot too.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-05-2019, 11:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The republicans have decided it best not to educate themselves on what trump is up to.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/g...on-transcripts
I see you are still ignoring this glaring fact:

The impeachment process is political in nature, not criminal. Congress has no power to impose criminal penalties on impeached officials. But criminal courts may try and punish officials if they have committed crimes.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-05-2019, 12:08 PM Reply   
Still waiting. Were anyone convicted of colluding with the Russians on election meddling?


Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Delta, you are a liar. A hoax, by definition could not indict, arrest, charge and find dozens guilty as the muellar investigation did. If you keep saying it I will just make up crap about you too.
Fair?
were any of them arrested for collusion with the Russians in meddling with the American Presidential elections? Yes or no?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-05-2019, 12:13 PM Reply   
And still waiting:

Were anyone convicted of colluding with the Russians on election meddling?

Which point are you going to retract calling me a liar. It was a Russian Hoax.

Just like you called me a liar about a democrat saying that they had to impeach Trump in order to beat Trump. Posted that for you as well.

So......Still waiting or you just going to be the liar that you continue to be. Your poor little hijacked amygdala is working on overload.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-05-2019, 12:18 PM Reply   
You can continue to wait. Sentencing for diff crimes than originally charged with is quite common. Like when you get arrested for DUI but sentenced for less than DUI.

While your waiting mind answering a couple questions?
Why did Trump Jr meet with the Russian atty?
Why did trump fire Sessions? Comey?
Why did he hire Barr?
Why did trump fire the Ukraine Ambassador?
What the **** was Guiliani doing in Ukraine?
Why does the POTUS surround himself with Felons?
Why did Trump choose Russia/Putin over ALL the US intelligence organizations?
Why is trump pushing Russian Conspiracy theories?
Have you stopped beating your wife yet? yes or no.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-05-2019, 12:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
BTW from your article. Apparently you don't really read the things you boast about:
Oh the irony. You quoted back to me what I've been saying all along.

Impeachment: political remedy.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-05-2019, 12:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Just like you called me a liar about a democrat saying that they had to impeach Trump in order to beat Trump. Posted that for you as well.
You quoted trump. that's not the democratic "stated policy". Its trump from a trump rally you knucklehead. Wake the f up.
Your nut is loose.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-05-2019, 1:10 PM Reply   
Thank Gawd: we have mentally unstable individuals like Pesos, Wake, Fly, 95SN, Shawn, Praise the LOARD these Un Hinged individuals keep this decrepit thread going Arguing at the sky. We feel some what sorry for you guys You must lead depressing lives. We all hope you guys can get over 2020 when it comes. I feel like you dummy’s are shell shocked as is so 2020 TRUMP should not to be to bad for you. Think out this ONLY “1 more Year untill 4 MORE YEARS”
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-05-2019, 1:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Soooooo, story on the wires at the moment is that slimey weasel kushner signed off on the Saudis arresting Kashoggi, the Turkish secret service recorded the phone call and then used it to blackmail trump in to withdrawing for Syria. Everything is going ar expected then.
https://spectator.us/seven-whistlebl...er-bin-salman/
That is some stanky smelling fakeity fake sounding news right there by friend. Show me a legit news source that is publishing this.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-05-2019, 1:42 PM Reply   
Ligit New Source? That’s a good one. Keep telling urself that a “ligit New source exists” do you believe in Santa Clause or the Easter Bunny? Please keep posting
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-05-2019, 2:07 PM Reply   
^^^^do you really believe all news sources are just pushing out BS?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-05-2019, 2:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
That is some stanky smelling fakeity fake sounding news right there by friend. Show me a legit news source that is publishing this.
The Daily Mail has picked it up, we will know if a few weeks if it has any substance
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-06-2019, 3:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Basically you have nothing. Resulting to personal attack. I respond to 5 or 6 people at a time on multiple topics. What do you do? Drive by personal attacks maybe once every couple months? Get the F out of here with your bullSh$t
You first. You're the one who suggested a decorated military officer was a foreign agent with no evidence other than he was willing to tell the truth about what he heard on Trump's call. I simply called you out on how stupid that was.

Quote:
It is not a yes or no question. He is telling his truth which pure and simple is an opinion.
Stating what you heard on a phone call is not an opinion.

Quote:
What is absolute, is there is nothing illegal about it and you democrats will pay for it.
We will see.

Quote:
That is the problem. You guys want so bad to believe that something illegal happened and you can not tell the difference between opinions and actionable facts. That is why you people ,specifically YOU, are dangerous. Easily manipulated.
You are an idiot. Go back to the first page of this post and you will see I clearly thought that Trump wasn't qualified for the job. I don't care how he gets fired. The people being manipulated are the morons that think Trump makes a great President. You are claiming I've been manipulated into the opinion I've had since the dumba$$ announced he was running.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-06-2019, 3:15 AM Reply   
The whistleblower is just a smoke alarm. He has no relevance now. The only reason Trump wants him outed is so that future whistleblowers know that America doesn't have their back and they should just keep their mouths shut. Just another reason why Trump supporters are dangerous to this country.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-06-2019, 5:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
The whistleblower is just a smoke alarm. He has no relevance now. The only reason Trump wants him outed is so that future whistleblowers know that America doesn't have their back and they should just keep their mouths shut. Just another reason why Trump supporters are dangerous to this country.


Everyone knows you can’t trust democrat smoke alarms.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-06-2019, 7:06 AM Reply   
I just love the fact that you lib fools keep yourselves so occupied with this crap. It paralyzes you. You totally immobilize yourselves voluntarily. The more you talk, the more you help Trump. You’ve got zero policy talking points that beat Trump’s. He’s playing chess while you play checkers and you’re so busy getting off smelling your own farts that you can’t even see the forest through the trees. It’s actually a beautiful thing. Couldn’t happen to a nicer group.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2019, 9:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Oh the irony. You quoted back to me what I've been saying all along.

Impeachment: political remedy.
Yep. No law was broken. So, democrats look like a bunch of A holes. At least Nixon and Clinton (11 felonies I believe) were actually accused of felonies. Trump is accused of just being Trump by the democrats.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2019, 9:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You first. You're the one who suggested a decorated military officer was a foreign agent with no evidence other than he was willing to tell the truth about what he heard on Trump's call. I simply called you out on how stupid that was.

Stating what you heard on a phone call is not an opinion.

We will see.

You are an idiot. Go back to the first page of this post and you will see I clearly thought that Trump wasn't qualified for the job. I don't care how he gets fired. The people being manipulated are the morons that think Trump makes a great President. You are claiming I've been manipulated into the opinion I've had since the dumba$$ announced he was running.
Right back to your idiotic opinion. You actually believed a lawyer to was spoon fed positions that did not even show up for his day job for a little over a year was qualified to run a country. Your opinion means less than dirty when it comes to who is qualified and who isn't.

I did not once call this decorated officer a foreign agent. I just thought the optics were Ironic with all your side believing in your self started Russian hoax to now believing a person born in Russia as the evidence you need. Just can't make that stuff up. Purely superficial optics is all. Not saying anything about the individual. Just a funny situation.

Stating on what you heard on a phone call vs bringing in your emotions into what you believe you heard on the phone call are two different things. Both of these so called witnesses clearly stated on what they heard and then went on to tell us the reason they came forward was based on their biases in favor of the Ukraine and them not wanting the Ukraine brought into American politics. They did not want Ukraine brought into American politics because they both have some sort of allegiance/ love for Ukraine. Basically saying they care more about the Ukraine than they believe the Presidents policy is. The officer believed they were getting brought into politics vs a actual criminal investigation. It seemed clear that he was not even aware there was a criminal investigation. The ambassador did not like the politics angle either. Did not know there was a criminal investigation going on and took it a step further and said he did not even know that Trump was asking for anything until he heard about it on the news. Then he decided it must have been wrong.

I could not be more clear than that and if you can not read that, then you are easily manipulated.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2019, 9:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I just love the fact that you lib fools keep yourselves so occupied with this crap. It paralyzes you. You totally immobilize yourselves voluntarily. The more you talk, the more you help Trump. You’ve got zero policy talking points that beat Trump’s. He’s playing chess while you play checkers and you’re so busy getting off smelling your own farts that you can’t even see the forest through the trees. It’s actually a beautiful thing. Couldn’t happen to a nicer group.
Now, now. I am sure they can give us several examples of great legislation that has been passed by Pelosi. I mean it has been 3 years now, I am sure she has passed many key legislation initiatives.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2019, 9:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
The whistleblower is just a smoke alarm. He has no relevance now. The only reason Trump wants him outed is so that future whistleblowers know that America doesn't have their back and they should just keep their mouths shut. Just another reason why Trump supporters are dangerous to this country.
He was not a whistle blower. He is a political operative. His identity is leaking out. They just are not saying his name. Worked for Biden and another democrat.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-06-2019, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Stating on what you heard on a phone call vs bringing in your emotions into what you believe you heard on the phone call are two different things. Both of these so called witnesses clearly stated on what they heard and then went on to tell us the reason they came forward was based on their biases in favor of the Ukraine and them not wanting the Ukraine brought into American politics. They did not want Ukraine brought into American politics because they both have some sort of allegiance/ love for Ukraine. Basically saying they care more about the Ukraine than they believe the Presidents policy is. The officer believed they were getting brought into politics vs a actual criminal investigation. It seemed clear that he was not even aware there was a criminal investigation. The ambassador did not like the politics angle either. Did not know there was a criminal investigation going on and took it a step further and said he did not even know that Trump was asking for anything until he heard about it on the news. Then he decided it must have been wrong.

You seem to be the one with an easily manipulated opinion. The officers were standing up to American standards, not that they care more about Ukraine or have a Ukraine bias. It is American standards that make it illegal to extort a foreign country for personal gain. How are they working in Ukraines favor??? They simply expected Americans to follow through with what a bipartisan congress voted for, to help Ukraine in their war with Russia. The president was not pushing for Official US Policy, he was pushing a shadow policy for his own personal gain and Russia's. His personal atty was leading the charge just like in a banana republic. His two stooges have been arrested at an airport with one-way tickets out of the US. One looks like he will cooperate with congress investigation. Day after day, after day more facts and witnesses come forward decimating the Trump story line. How long do you think you can keep up this charade?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-06-2019, 10:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
He was not a whistle blower. He is a political operative. His identity is leaking out. They just are not saying his name. Worked for Biden and another democrat.
That is just an opinion. Don't you get it?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-06-2019, 10:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
He was not a whistle blower. He is a political operative. His identity is leaking out. They just are not saying his name. Worked for Biden and another democrat.
Why is his identity relevant, surely it's the veracity of the allegation that is important?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-06-2019, 10:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
He was not a whistle blower. He is a political operative. His identity is leaking out. They just are not saying his name. Worked for Biden and another democrat.


So let’s assume that your ridiculous theory is true.

How, after nearly 3 years in office, has trump allowed a dem “political operative” to get a job in the White House? Seems like a crazy oversight, no?

Secondly who cares? If the facts are true why would it matter who the report comes from? All of trumps own staff and political appointees have corroborated the story. Seems like the president is even proud of it (not so much the folks who have testified).
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-06-2019, 10:49 AM Reply   
^^^" The call was a Perfect call".
that's why we quickly hid it in a top secret server that regular folks could not access. Its why we are refusing to cooperate with the investigation, because it was a "perfect call".

Agree, once 12 other people have verified the same info (including the grifter in the WH with his "transcript") the WB is irrelevant.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-06-2019, 11:22 AM Reply   
So what I am curious about is who was paying for Giuliani’s time and travel on the Ukraine matter? Are all of his shadow diplomatic records subject to retention (like that certain lost email server we all know about)?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-06-2019, 12:11 PM Reply   
Giuliani was being paid by the two patsies who were arrested with the one-way tickets out of the usa. They paid him $500K. These two don't have money, it is assumed the money came from the Russian oligarch Dmytro Firtash. Firtash is fighting extradition to usa on money laundering charges. Firtash is one of the originators of the conspiracy theories Russia and Trump are spouting. It was Ukraine, not Russia who attacked our election....blah blah
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmytro_Firtash
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1WU07Z
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2019, 2:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So let’s assume that your ridiculous theory is true.

How, after nearly 3 years in office, has trump allowed a dem “political operative” to get a job in the White House? Seems like a crazy oversight, no?

Secondly who cares? If the facts are true why would it matter who the report comes from? All of trumps own staff and political appointees have corroborated the story. Seems like the president is even proud of it (not so much the folks who have testified).
Because as we well established impeachment is purely a political event. Politics are about optics. The reason as your democrat congress member said, you have to impeach him to beat him. Democrats are trying to impeach him for the optics. You find out that the guy who started it was just a partisan hack, then the optics change even more. You are not going to convict him of anything because he did nothing illegal.

The guy did not work in the whitehouse. Rumor had it it was a third party hearsay report. He also worked with Schiff to help with the memo and they actually had been sitting on this for a while. Looks more like sour grapes.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2019, 2:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You seem to be the one with an easily manipulated opinion. The officers were standing up to American standards, not that they care more about Ukraine or have a Ukraine bias. It is American standards that make it illegal to extort a foreign country for personal gain. How are they working in Ukraines favor??? They simply expected Americans to follow through with what a bipartisan congress voted for, to help Ukraine in their war with Russia. The president was not pushing for Official US Policy, he was pushing a shadow policy for his own personal gain and Russia's. His personal atty was leading the charge just like in a banana republic. His two stooges have been arrested at an airport with one-way tickets out of the US. One looks like he will cooperate with congress investigation. Day after day, after day more facts and witnesses come forward decimating the Trump story line. How long do you think you can keep up this charade?
What do you mean. They said they cared for the Ukraine in their words. The ambassador clearly said that he did not want the Ukraine to get involved with American politics because it can impact them if the other party gets into power. It had nothing to do with extortion for personal gain. That is your narrative. Your narrative is a lie so there is that. How long do you think you can keep up this charade. I think it will be even more awesome if the Republicans keep the senate tied up for a couple months of trial during the election year so you democrat fiends can not go campaign.

Again. You clearly do not know what impeachment is. It is political theater. Senate is not going to convict. You could not even get all the democrats to go along with the impeachment vote they just had to investigate.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2019, 2:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
That is just an opinion. Don't you get it?
Politics is opinion. That is why the democrats are scum. you have bad opinions. Impeachment is a bad opinion. 3 years of you being wrong and he is still your president.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2019, 2:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So let’s assume that your ridiculous theory is true.

How, after nearly 3 years in office, has trump allowed a dem “political operative” to get a job in the White House? Seems like a crazy oversight, no?

Secondly who cares? If the facts are true why would it matter who the report comes from? All of trumps own staff and political appointees have corroborated the story. Seems like the president is even proud of it (not so much the folks who have testified).
BTW, you do realize there a many Obama carry overs in the government. There are always carry over people.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2019, 2:37 PM Reply   
So you guys still don't want to talk about all the bills that Pelosi has passed over the last 3 years? What policies do you have that is going to beat Trump? want to talk about the $59 Trillion medicare for all proposal Warren has? She is going to be your presidential nominee. That is going to be fun to talk about. Ralph. Your head is going to explode. $20.5 Trillion in new spending. If you own an American business get ready. $9 Trillion from private employers. I believe I saw a percentage of around 30% (?) payroll tax. They HOPE to hold costs to around $52 Trillion. They only want to pay doctors and hospitals 110% of what they are paying now. They don't pay enough now for any of those places to run. They only accept so many medicare patients.

No wonder you are not talking about all the good (hahaha) legislation coming from your party. Everything it based on trying to drum up Trump fatigue.

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/01/77533...dicare-for-all
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-06-2019, 3:21 PM Reply   
How do you expect Dems to pass bills when it is McConnell in the Senate calling himself the Grimm Reaper? He wont even bring anything up for a vote. Maybe you don't understand how the legislative process works.
To beat Trump, all dems need to do is wake up. Any of them. Id guess healthcare will be the biggest policy they work on. That stuff trump promised and lied his would be better and cheaper. That guy, the pres, and his party in the senate have done ZERO to help and have cut the legs from Obamacare. Other than Fing over the middle class for his tax cut. What have the controlling party, the repubs passed? Oh, other than they passed the previous high on the budget and passed the largest deficit. So spending more and taking in less, typical trump scam.
You keep saying im wrong, what am I wrong about?

You don't seem to understand US policy in Ukraine. The policy was/is to assist Ukraine in their war efforts against Russia (our enemy). Trump was extorting and undermining this policy. Yes, there other issues, one being that Ukraine would have trouble if Dems win the pres and they are pissed at them because being played by trump they assisted repubs. That's why we have diplomats and ambassadors and the state dept trump has decimated to keep these things straight. Its why trump had to eliminate those ambassadors who were fair and would not play his game. Its why he will be impeached.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-06-2019, 4:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
How do you expect Dems to pass bills when it is McConnell in the Senate calling himself the Grimm Reaper? He wont even bring anything up for a vote. Maybe you don't understand how the legislative process works.
To beat Trump, all dems need to do is wake up. Any of them. Id guess healthcare will be the biggest policy they work on. That stuff trump promised and lied his would be better and cheaper. That guy, the pres, and his party in the senate have done ZERO to help and have cut the legs from Obamacare. Other than Fing over the middle class for his tax cut. What have the controlling party, the repubs passed? Oh, other than they passed the previous high on the budget and passed the largest deficit. So spending more and taking in less, typical trump scam.
You keep saying im wrong, what am I wrong about?

You don't seem to understand US policy in Ukraine. The policy was/is to assist Ukraine in their war efforts against Russia (our enemy). Trump was extorting and undermining this policy. Yes, there other issues, one being that Ukraine would have trouble if Dems win the pres and they are pissed at them because being played by trump they assisted repubs. That's why we have diplomats and ambassadors and the state dept trump has decimated to keep these things straight. Its why trump had to eliminate those ambassadors who were fair and would not play his game. Its why he will be impeached.
I’m genuinely thankful you spend so much time and energy worrying about these things while Trump and the country keeps winning. All dems need to do is wake up??? Lol how bout change their ENTIRE world view and losing policy views? Seriously, I’m giving you the keys, but you insist on remaining obtuse.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-07-2019, 1:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
So you guys still don't want to talk about all the bills that Pelosi has passed over the last 3 years?
It's a matter of public record. You can find your answer on congress.gov.

https://www.congress.gov/search?q=%7B"source"%3A"legislation"%7D
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       11-07-2019, 3:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Why is his identity relevant, surely it's the veracity of the allegation that is important?
Anonymous accusations lack merit.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-07-2019, 3:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Anonymous accusations lack merit.
So if the police get an anonymous tip, then they shouldn't check it out?

The stuff you guys say is completely moronic. The only reason you want him outed is because Trumpturds like their heads stuffed up where the sun doesn't shine, and don't want anyone checking up on the shady POS in the WH.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-07-2019, 4:07 AM Reply   
The Dow just Hit another Record,
China Has Agreed to Rolling back Tarrifs

Do Nothing Democrats, well the Name says everything

Here is Kevin O”Leary (shark tank) saying why Trump will be re elected and why he is responsible for our great Economy
https://youtu.be/8I0Px2vISFw
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-07-2019, 5:33 AM Reply   
Does anyone know whether we got anything out of China in exchange for the tariff rollbacks? I can't find a news story that explains the "why".
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-07-2019, 5:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Anonymous accusations lack merit.
LOL please start calling police departments around the world and let them know that those Secret Witness programs are never gonna work.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 7:04 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us