Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 05, 2009

Old     (snwmot)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-22-2008, 5:53 PM Reply   
i just reserved my room can't wait!
Old     (maliburider456)      Join Date: Nov 2006       11-22-2008, 6:40 PM Reply   
dang that guy is a beast! a hoochie to blind
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       11-22-2008, 11:15 PM Reply   
is it spring yet. LOL I can't wait. We have a long winter ahead of us and before you know it, bamm spring ride baby. This event will be off the hook. Let's keep it full of good times and no drama.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       11-24-2008, 10:11 AM Reply   
I'm just in from Mexico and it looks like the cat is out of the bag. We're hoping for a great year this year. The venue should fit us really well. Lot's of extra space and great accomodations, plus better access to the Socal homies.

Being early season we're hoping to avert some of the problems associated with the lake. Hopefully it'll be too cold still for the old folks to be at their lake houses.

5 months and counting. We'll release more info as it comes available. We're looking for some serious talent for the dub contest this year.

Andy, you guys are definitely going to have to make it out.
Old     (seaswirlmike)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-24-2008, 9:05 PM Reply   
got my two rooms. For the price of rooms plus 55 a night and a three night min. To rent a slip I hope the dock is made of gold and has an outlet so I can plug In and bump at full volume all day haha
Old     (derekcook)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-24-2008, 9:16 PM Reply   
count me in where ever its at... can i bring a friend? :-)
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       11-25-2008, 7:46 AM Reply   
There is a 2 night minimum
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       11-25-2008, 7:52 AM Reply   
All of your mothers are going to be pissed at you...
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-25-2008, 8:11 AM Reply   
Where is the closest airport to something to this years?... and I don't really know anyone west coast that rides so if things worked out would anyone be willing to get a fellow WWer from the airport?
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       11-25-2008, 8:19 AM Reply   
Nick flying into Fresno will be 45 minutes away. If you get a flight let me know the arrival info and I will see if I can get you a ride.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-25-2008, 8:21 AM Reply   
cool thanks, its a ways off...but sounds awesome and I am going to look into it for sure
Old     (wakeeater2003)      Join Date: Mar 2004       11-25-2008, 9:33 AM Reply   
We will miss you guys at Tulloch!
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       11-25-2008, 11:14 AM Reply   
Derek, what up man? A Spring Ride wouldn't be a Spring Ride without you there. Get ahold of Allen and get your name on the list.

Mike, Tulloch was always great to us. That lake is a lot of fun. It was our understanding that the hotel wasn't going to be around this year so we went searching for a new venue. From what I hear it may be around a bit longer. Eventually we might try to work out another event for Tulloch.
Old     (dblockklsoldiers)      Join Date: Apr 2008       11-25-2008, 12:03 PM Reply   
ohhhh maaaaan.
Old    ren            12-03-2008, 12:15 PM Reply   
Jarrod, What's the number to reserve a room?
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       12-03-2008, 1:11 PM Reply   
go to basslake.com rene
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       12-03-2008, 6:47 PM Reply   
Come on out, Rene.... I haven't seen you in days.

H3ll, you could almost say you're responsible for Spring Ride since you're the first guy to introduce me to Aaron and the GW crew.

If you make it out, I've got the first round.

Callen.... What's up bro. We need to get some winter riding in. I've got that Delta itch already. Especially since the snow doesn't seem to be coming.

(Message edited by guido on December 03, 2008)
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-03-2008, 8:30 PM Reply   
Evan: I said somthing to J-rod. I was asking him what u guys planned on for the DJ? and if you were gonna do the sound off deal. IMO the event would be much better if you could get the music under control. Either transmit a signal or share a Line so everyone can play from one source. The music at the dock's @ Spring ride was pretty annoying. 10 diffrent songs playing at the same time and the sound off all on top of each other. I think I heard Lolly-pop 500 times that weekend.
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       12-03-2008, 8:45 PM Reply   
im down any day since im unemployed now. let me know. ive got that itch too. i count the hours till spring ride

i think G has it right about the music at the docks. i wouldnt say i was annoyed by the multiple stereos but, it would be cool if every boat had the same songs playing.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       12-04-2008, 10:05 AM Reply   
Grant, I fully agree. I'm going to have to talk to some of the sound-off guys to see if the interest is there for the sound off.

I definitely like the idea of transmitting a signal. Something so that you didn't have to hook anything up to the boat.

Let's talk more about it. I'll give you a call when the event gets a bit closer.
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       12-26-2008, 9:51 PM Reply   
so..........is it it may yet!!!!!!! lol. everything just seems to get better around this time. i think you are a little off on your count G, it was more like 500 x a day. lol
Old     (xmarksthespot)      Join Date: Oct 2006       12-28-2008, 5:55 PM Reply   
lets party.....
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       12-28-2008, 11:17 PM Reply   
sounds like a great time. It is BEAUTIFUL up there.

http://www.basslake.com/history.html

bring your drysuits, its snow runoff fed, its at 3400 ft elev and in may the water'll be cold but thats what will keep the crowds away.
it's close to Mammoth Pool(not to be confused with Mammoth ski area which is a long long ways away around the Sierra), Mammoth Pool is another lake without the development but snow could still block the road into it.

they run some special pricing in may as it is
http://www.basslake.com/ratesndates.html

Have fun, this sounds like it's going to be a great time. I don't think Bass Lake will be the same afterward.
Old     (kimmy)      Join Date: Aug 2001       12-29-2008, 1:14 AM Reply   
For sure I will be there. Looking forward to it.