Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (obriengotwake)      Join Date: Feb 2003       12-10-2013, 3:59 PM Reply   
Post you wakeboard Christmas pictures.

Everyone have a fun and safe Holiday Season. Enjoy time with your family and friends.
Attached Images

Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       12-10-2013, 4:14 PM Reply   
I will tomorrow when it comes in the mail.
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       12-11-2013, 7:11 PM Reply   
My new lyman.
Attached Images

Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       12-12-2013, 4:02 AM Reply   
Ugh I hate you. Can't wait to get one. I've ridden it, it's awesome.
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       12-12-2013, 4:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardjnky4 View Post
Ugh I hate you. Can't wait to get one. I've ridden it, it's awesome.
The first thing I noticed about it when I pulled it out of the box last night, the rocker on it is insane. I will try to take a comparable pick this evening to show the difference between it and my old LF Shane Hybrid.
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       12-12-2013, 5:43 AM Reply   
yeah man, you're gonna love riding it. I rode the 138 and I was sold. Just waiting for my guy to get a 142 into the shop.
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       12-12-2013, 5:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardjnky4 View Post
yeah man, you're gonna love riding it. I rode the 138 and I was sold. Just waiting for my guy to get a 142 into the shop.
Are you going with a new pair of bindings also? I rode the 2013 and 2014 Recoil. I liked the 2013 Recoil better. It felt like it tracked a little better. I plan on getting the new Rads to match this board. You are getting me excited about riding it.
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       12-12-2013, 5:52 AM Reply   
I'm going to stick with my 2013 Ronix Franks. I just got them half way through the season.

I've never ridden a slingshot before, but I am currently riding an 11 LF Deluxe Hybrid. This board is probably a little stiffer, but it tracks better, a bit more consistently and really was helping me to ride all the way up and through the wake.