Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old    fukendup            09-05-2003, 3:22 PM Reply   
guys checks this new board out on wakeboarder.com
Old    fukendup            09-05-2003, 3:23 PM Reply   
here it is
http://forums.wakeboarder.com/viewtopic.php?t=13398
Old    forum25            09-05-2003, 6:19 PM Reply   
yea its the new mutiny board! nice eh? the mutiny family did a god job of puttin together a new board...i'd for sure like to check it out!
Old     (cmawsr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       09-05-2003, 7:44 PM Reply   
the future is here
Old     (wakeguru)      Join Date: Feb 2003       09-10-2003, 6:47 AM Reply   
My guess is there working their arses off to fill some demand and it'll be a good while before they hit the streets - hopefully not, but I'm pessamistic about new companies in this industry.
It looks hot, I sure hope the quality control is in place and that it holds up cause I think I'd like to get me one.
Old    smellyt            09-10-2003, 12:10 PM Reply   
That board looks hella sick!!!!!
Old     (cmawsr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       09-10-2003, 3:35 PM Reply   
Mutiny is not a new company. Last i heard they would be available after expo
Old     (wakeguru)      Join Date: Feb 2003       09-11-2003, 6:06 AM Reply   
Yeah, I know, but if they can't fill demand they might as well be. I'm a skeptic, don't let me rain on the parade.
Drop me a PM in you've got the inside track to picking up a Perserverance and want to spread the love.
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-12-2003, 5:50 PM Reply   
Mutiny was around in like '97 , 98. they used to make sick wakeboards.
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       09-13-2003, 3:26 PM Reply   
Mutiny is far from being a new company in this industry. Erich Schmaltz has been designing sick boards for years now.
I would'nt worry about them not being able to keep up with the demands for the boards. They have a kick arse factory that can pump those things out...stay tuned!! You'll be seeing them very shortly!! ///
Old     (wakeguru)      Join Date: Feb 2003       09-15-2003, 7:09 AM Reply   
If Mutiny's wakeboards were so sic, where are they now.....you've got to swim with the big fish or get out the water.
Alright, I'm not a hater nor am I trying to start an argument here and I know Erich has been around since the beginning, and is currently designing good skates - bla bla bla
From what I hear, he wasn't even at the surf expo. Maybe they want to stay underground and be the best kept secret in wakeskating, but that isn't going to sustain a company who wants to design cutting edge skates.
OK, maybe I'm being a little harsh, but if they don't step to the plate quick they'll lose out.
Old     (wakeguru)      Join Date: Feb 2003       09-15-2003, 7:58 AM Reply   
I was a bit negative there.
I hope you guys at Mutiny can put it all together cause I for one am tired of seeing the same old companies leading the way. The wakeskate industry is ripe for some innovation. That new Perserverance is really tech and I hope it works out.
Old     (nautiqu13)      Join Date: Dec 2000       09-15-2003, 4:51 PM Reply   
David,
They were at expo, Erich kicks ass, the board is so sweet I make love to it, and if you ever want to ride it, let me know, Im usually on Ivanhoe.

SEAMAN
Old     (wakeguru)      Join Date: Feb 2003       09-16-2003, 10:54 AM Reply   
OK I did hear that Erich was there.
The skates that he did have were spoken for.
I'm dying to try it.
I'll drop you a PM Seaman.