Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 29, 2010

Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       01-27-2010, 8:40 PM Reply   
We got up pretty early to shoot but by the time Danny was done with his set the wind picked up so bad that we had to stop and play some call of duty instead. after a while we still went out and rode with Mr.Powers. by then the clouds came in and we didnt have the light we wanted to film with but well go out this weekend and shoot another vid! should be a good one!
Until then.
Enjoy!

Upload
Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       01-28-2010, 5:15 AM Reply   
Sweet vid Norbi. Keep them coming.
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       01-28-2010, 9:59 AM Reply   
Yeya Randy will do=)
I filmed this one from a jetski and it was pretty bumpy as im sure u can see 2 but I did what I could.
have a good one and thanks for watching!
Old     (eyedvride)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-28-2010, 10:10 AM Reply   
really stepped up your editing, nice job.
Old     (adamsilcio)      Join Date: Oct 2007       01-28-2010, 10:18 AM Reply   
damn dude. daniel p. is super steezy in this vid
Old     (lfxstar)      Join Date: Jul 2001       01-28-2010, 11:16 AM Reply   
Damn Norbi, brought the new camera onto a jetski!?!?! Your heart had to be racing the whole time lol. I don't even like to bring my iphone onto the boat and you bring a $7000 piece of equipment lol. That is dedication right there son!! Powers killed it in those crappy conditions too. Do anything to blind when there is an impending roller or chop of doom on the landing is always a scary feeling. He has a very similar style to Bob Soven in that he lands so softly its as if he never left the water. I don't know if it has to do with being light or just perfect technique. It makes for such a effortless looking video part that you think, "this kid can do anything he tries on a wakeboard". Oh and that toe 7 where he spun the second 7 at mach 1 speed was sooooo sick. Could D. Powers be the next w2w 10er, I think so...
Old     (tom_paz)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-28-2010, 11:52 AM Reply   
imma go ahead and say that power's mute b/s 180 at the ~3:50 mark was the sickest, most stylie thing in the vid. damn good kids, thats for sure.
Old     (xbones)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-28-2010, 7:37 PM Reply   
Wow... Daniel looks great man... that last BS1 to the flats was some Benny G style shiz.

I rode that boat last year and the wake looks HUGE compared to what I remember.

A+ Norbi... the Alabama crew is coming to shred Tampa saturday and sunday, u should come ride homie!
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       01-29-2010, 5:19 AM Reply   
Thanks Inigo!
and yes Kyle I was pretty afraid myself for a little bit but I had to trust my driver and myself. Ive been on the water since I was 7 years old so I just had to hope nothing would go wrong and trust my senses not to lean to far overboard just to get the shot
and if u think that was scary think about how scared I was when I was shooting rathy and hollick paintballing and I actually went inside the cage for a few games. having one of them run in front of me and the other person shoot at him as he was running in front me and my camera. well that was scary and thats the least to stay. but u gotta do what u gotta do to get the right type and amount of coverage your viewers (all of you) deserve!
and yess indeed daniel is sick cant wait to film him this sunday on the butler chain with a chase boat and hopefully some better conditions and Im pretty sure were going to tampa tomorrow 2 ! stoked!