Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old     (lyle)      Join Date: May 2004       05-18-2009, 6:25 AM Reply   
I started doing HS BS1 s not long ago and have them pretty consistent now. I would really like to be able to take them to 3. Just looking for any pointers anyone might have. I do the pass pretty slow, not on purpose, just how it happens. I pretty much start it right after I leave the wake. I had read to just start it earlier, but thats not really going to be the case in mine. Should I look over my rotating shoulder?

(Message edited by lyle on May 18, 2009)
Old     (razorjaw)      Join Date: Jan 2003 Location: Australia       05-23-2009, 2:17 AM Reply   
I found BS3's to be easier than 180's. The difference is a harder pull to the hips after the wake. If you go earlier, you will be in for some big stacks.

If you need to- break the trick down to 2 180's. Do the 1st 180, and if you still have time, pull it around and complete the 3. I'm landing mine behind a fishing boat with a small wake, so if you have anything bigger than that you will land it with ease.

Oh, wear a helmet if you have one. If you catch a front edge they can knock you silly.
Old     (lyle)      Join Date: May 2004       05-24-2009, 6:12 PM Reply   
Thanks man, tried a few yesterday .. First one was money, almost rode away with it.. Then tried it a few more times not doing so good. Got 3/4 round on one, took a hard slapper.. Gotta mind block now, hope I can get over it, I would really like to have this.. I seemed to do better when I would just think of it as a bs 1, when I would try to go harder, I'd go crazy