Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2005

Old     (fumanchoo)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-17-2005, 5:26 PM Reply   
Just want a few opinions on the Team bindings please.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-17-2005, 8:17 PM Reply   
supportive and suuuuuuuuuuper comfy
Old     (fumanchoo)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-18-2005, 5:53 AM Reply   
Anyone have trouble w/ the eyelets???
Old     (madchild1)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-18-2005, 6:11 AM Reply   
i busted an eyelet, and totally sheered off the screws that hold the overlay to the baseplate. took 'em back and got new ones free of charge. and a new warranty card so i have another year of warranty. SWEET!

other than that, they are extremely comfortable and super supportive like a snowboard boot. a little tough to get into, but it's nothing a little newt juice can't fix.

i'm selling my setup when all the 06 stuff becomes available if you're interested.
Old    wakemark            08-18-2005, 6:48 AM Reply   
Have 'em.....Love 'em.....don't ever want to ride without 'em.........

No trouble after 40 plus rides.....probably just jinxed myself for this weekend's riding....
Old    wakemark            08-18-2005, 7:13 AM Reply   
P.S. The "hold down" of the bindings is fantastic...this allows me to ride them with the laces pretty loose, which I bet is why I have yet to have any major problems
Old    xtremrider            08-18-2005, 8:04 AM Reply   
been using mine for 5 weekends and love them, they are so comfertable, even on some rough falls the are supportive but reliese when necessary. The only thing is they take a little long to get on. When you have a short period of glass that can piss you off. But i love them, feel way more comfident in them than in anything else.
Old     (agfan12)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-18-2005, 9:01 AM Reply   
Jim,
They are my favorite bindings ever, and I am pissed that LF isn't continuing them for '06. I think I'm gonna get another pair soon, just so I can have a pair new in box in case anything ever happens to the ones I'm in now.
Old     (lukewtwt)      Join Date: Apr 2003       08-18-2005, 9:12 AM Reply   
I still have some if anyone wants them.
luke@memphisboatcenter.com
Old    bronco991            08-18-2005, 5:31 PM Reply   
Im looking at the Teams, not sure which size I need, I have the 05 parks right now, but I had to get XL because I have a very wide foot and the L hurt my feet. I onlny have 9.5 shoe size....Im going to try the XL Teams this weekend and if I like them, then I am intrested in buying them from someone...Does anyone know if the Teams run wider then the parks? Thanks