Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 16, 2005

Old    harrycock            03-22-2005, 8:53 AM Reply   
THE BLUE PRINT MOVIE PREMIER @EL SARAPE IN LAKE HAVASU WITH DSO EYEWEAR AND KROWN WAKEBOARDS
RIDIN HIGH FILMS

Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-22-2005, 8:59 AM Reply   
ROB, that s#$% is SICK!! the trailer came out great. Looking forward to this weekend, photos are good. I think that Bates might be making his way up as well. Can we get anyone else to join us??
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-22-2005, 9:04 AM Reply   
That cruiser & trailer are smoking.

Party pics are good....but leave me feeling old....

E.J.
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       03-22-2005, 9:48 AM Reply   
That is the baddest RV and trailer setup I have ever seen.

WOW.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-22-2005, 10:05 AM Reply   
Rob, looks sick with the trailer. Plus what you don't see is the spinners spinning.
Old     (toolfan)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-22-2005, 10:17 AM Reply   
HAHAHA........trucker hats are soooo played yet EVERYONE is wearing one!
Old    lance_ss            03-22-2005, 11:12 AM Reply   
im with him on the trucker hats...but badass party and nice setup w/ the trailers
Old     (isler)      Join Date: Apr 2003       03-22-2005, 2:40 PM Reply   
That was a fun party, for sure! I'll see if I can dig up some of my pics from it...
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       03-22-2005, 3:17 PM Reply   
Pond, what is your problem man you have 19 posts and all of them are talking crap about others. Chill out and stop acting like an immature kid...

On another note the party looks like it was a good time!!!!
Old    harrycock            03-23-2005, 9:14 AM Reply   
we partied r ass off
Old     (hymaeringo)      Join Date: Jul 2004       03-23-2005, 10:11 AM Reply   
yea I agree with Pond in saying that those are some busted lookin chicks.
Old     (iudell)      Join Date: Jan 2005       03-23-2005, 12:02 PM Reply   
even Isler got some play...by the way mike, that dude was HOT! haha
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-23-2005, 12:17 PM Reply   
Isler's got no game!!!!
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-23-2005, 12:55 PM Reply   
A ton better than the normal Havascrew Skuzzies that dwell there. Not even one pasty (which is a good thing!)
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-23-2005, 1:15 PM Reply   
i have to dissagree one hot girl the last one standing with the dude with the beads on,shes not bad at all...

theres a few in there that a few shots and a beer could change my mind :-)
Old     (isler)      Join Date: Apr 2003       03-23-2005, 2:20 PM Reply   
Hah, you guys suck...Ian, he said you had a nice ass though.

Bill M, you're exactly right... in the dim light and after a few drinks, they looked good enough (well, most of them).

Also there partying was Q from West Coast Customs ("Pimp My Ride")... some people got photos with him and his ladies.

Hahn, why weren't you there?? It was in your damn state, too!
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-23-2005, 3:22 PM Reply   
Going there next week for the Gator boards catalog shoot. No sense in going twice, exp when their paying me to go.
Old     (iudell)      Join Date: Jan 2005       03-24-2005, 7:39 AM Reply   
After partying for a while, "Q" quietly dimissed himeself to the bathroom to puke all over. We were trying to get some pics to sell to the tabloids, but couldn't get any, and it was just kind of gross anyways. The moral of the story though is that no even if you are a "semi-famous, but think your bad-ass reality television show star," that doesn't mean that you can hold your booze any more than the rest of us. Also, pimping chicks is way easier if you are a professional wakeboard photographer with a mountain man beard. Hey mike, also, let me know about your hotel reservations in Fort Worth, cuase it'd be fun to come party up there.
Old    wendysabrina            03-25-2005, 1:42 PM Reply   
I think this website would be much better if there were pictures of the Fab 4!! And to everyone I partied with in Havasu, you guys are rad....hope to hang out again sometime!
Old    jensmith01            03-25-2005, 1:55 PM Reply   
I agree with Wendy, we got jipped! The party was so much fun we had a great time with everone. Hey Montana boys when are we going to party again?
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-25-2005, 3:02 PM Reply   
Rad? Lol!
Old    leggester            03-25-2005, 3:42 PM Reply   
Hehehe, anyone do any riding?

Yes, you guys are old! You notcie the rig and not the party girls?

Geez. Even I'm not THAT old.
Old     (iudell)      Join Date: Jan 2005       03-25-2005, 8:41 PM Reply   
hey havasu girls, we'll be back through in June, will you guys be there?
Old    wendysabrina            03-26-2005, 12:33 PM Reply   
What's up Ian. Tell us what weekend and we'll make it happen. My birthday is in June, lets celebrate!
Old     (azsufer)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-29-2005, 10:58 PM Reply   
IAN...IAN UDELL

JUDAS PRIEST EVERYBODY IS ON THIS THING!

What up, how was Havasu?? How is Texas??

DILLS
Old     (chvywkbrdrmc205)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-01-2005, 2:29 AM Reply   
Helo Maxx 6's on the trailer? That rig is sick, sweet party as well
Old    snowake            04-02-2005, 9:26 AM Reply   
Whoa. My friend Kristen is in those pics. Weird. It's a small world after all, I guess!

Kati
Old     (garrett_cortese)      Join Date: Mar 2003       04-02-2005, 10:40 AM Reply   
HEY MONTANA BOYS!

So now that I made you like famous and stuff, when do I get to see you again and drink luggage carts of lite beer with you? I miss cuddling on the LBT, crashing in condo's in Kelowna, and vomiting off the side of a houseboat while watching satellite TV on Bartlett.

You're screening my calls now, aren't you? I'm not that much of a weirdo, I just want to spend some killer "bro" time with you guys and git 'er done.

You guys are so cool now, please just give me an ounce of interest. It can even be half-heartedly fake. Even replying to this desperate cry for attention will help my dwindling self esteem.

Okay, I'm done writing now. You guys suck. Holler at me when you get a chance and if you're ever in Orlando, that's where I'll be living starting the second week of May.

LBT 4 LIFE!
Old     (tiger20)      Join Date: Sep 2001       04-02-2005, 1:48 PM Reply   
Triple Dubs on an RV trailer? I've seen it all...
Old     (iudell)      Join Date: Jan 2005       04-05-2005, 5:23 PM Reply   
garrett-

what the hell! it kinda sounded like you were making fun, but I know that the time we spent together was as special to you as it was to me. I don't have your number, so you should give it to me so I can get drunk and call you late at night bragging about what me and Rick just did to the poor people of Sandpoint, Idaho. I thought that since you were so important now that you are the pimp of the industry that you wouldn't want to come hang out with us again in Idaho this summer. It's pretty fu%@ed up that you get this rad job and don't remember the little people.

Seriously though, get a hold of me so we can catch up...I miss you...

ian
Old     (iudell)      Join Date: Jan 2005       04-05-2005, 5:28 PM Reply   
dills,

did you really say judas priest? i tried to call you the other day too, but you never called me back...dick
Old    bohdi            04-05-2005, 8:41 PM Reply   
Hey Rob, so were is EL SARAPE ? Or is that the name of the club/bar you threw down? We are rolling to Havasu May 13th thru the 23rd . We usually hit Kokomo's, Mad Dogs, and BJ's .And hit the Sand Bar very hard. But the eye candy did not look bad. Tell the secrets brada'
By the way the rigs are sick. Did a great job.
Old     (garrett_cortese)      Join Date: Mar 2003       04-05-2005, 10:08 PM Reply   
Ian,

Sooo good to hear... errr, read... your voice. I am still shaking with excitement. We definitely have to do some recreating (that's rec-reating, not re-creating for all you sickos out there) this summer.

I get to go to Tennessee with Dr. Knott in the end of May, but we all need to get together sometime to pound some Hamm's, attempt to light a sparkler bomb or two, and maybe wakeboard a little (if we have time). Seriously, how sweet were the six weeks of the LBT? Frickin awesome. And the turd wrangling... ahhh, memories... I won't even get into the Bartlett madness.

I left a voice mail on your cellular telephone, so holler back brosef... I miss you more...

Old     (brass_monkey)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-06-2005, 8:53 PM Reply   
G- Money,
So I finally got myself technologically savy to keep up with the photo dorks(i.e. Isler, and Garrett). So, when are we going back to Almanor to party with the hot chicks? Dr. Dowd that means start rounding them up. But Garrett LAH LAH LAH LAH LAH LAH LAH LAH LAH LAH LAH LAH LAH LAH, its 6:30am and time for a photo shoot. Oh yeah, and Ian is a Bee-yotch that runs into trees while not paying attention while riding.
Old     (garrett_cortese)      Join Date: Mar 2003       04-07-2005, 11:43 AM Reply   
Oh my gosh, Ty has even come out of the woodwork to grace us with his almighty and ever-growing presence. My dear friend Ty, I am truly flattered. How is school life in AZ? When will we get to kick it, drink brass monkeys for breakfast, watch people hook up on on Indy's dog bed, get passed by big rigs as we drive 20 mph up mountain roads, and play with Isler's radio slaves?

Oh, and the beautiful babes of Chester. I'm not even going to get into that whole night of shenanigans. And to think, we were worried Ian and Aaron had crashed the rig, when they were really just hitting on high school chicks at the gas station. That's not even mentioning the lovely paper napkin note left on our windshield by the big-boned trucker girls. The good doctor tried to talk to them but then just started laughing in their faces. Hilarious.

Killer boots, man.

LALALALALALALALALALALALater.