Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old    bross            01-12-2004, 5:58 PM Reply   
Anyone have this board and willing to answer some questions for me?
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-27-2004, 1:57 PM Reply   
id like to know more about it as well
Old     (typhoon)      Join Date: Jul 2001       01-27-2004, 1:59 PM Reply   
heard great things. continuous rocker but very aggressive almost to the point of being a 3 stage.
Old    leftcoastpunk            01-27-2004, 4:26 PM Reply   
Here ya go bro, a whole topic on the TFD. Hope this helps. http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/94306.html
Old    wakekicker            01-27-2004, 5:36 PM Reply   
I have ridden the TFD and the former project all along it's series. It's super easy to control with the continuous rocker. Consistant every time. The best thing is, is how fast it grabs and zips you at the wake. Because of this, I ride at a slower speed than a 3-stage. Control, that's the key.
Old     (goinbigg17)      Join Date: Jul 2002       01-27-2004, 10:36 PM Reply   
great board, im planning on switching this year to it. very smooth and consistant you wont be disapointed with one
Old     (dirwoody)      Join Date: Apr 2003       01-28-2004, 9:16 AM Reply   
how does it compare to the premier besides being faster?