Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (Boost_GSXR)      Join Date: May 2012       05-03-2012, 1:02 PM Reply   
I have a Mastercraft X-30, pretty new to riding myself. If anyone wants a pull they are welcome to come with. Usually i head to the the Fox river or Chain-O-Lakes but i can bring the boat anywhere if you know of a good spot. The chain gets pretty busy on weekends.
Old     (Dennis1)      Join Date: Apr 2012       05-05-2012, 10:35 AM Reply   
Brandon, I'm from the milwaukee area. I suppose that would be a bit far to travel. Around here we have excellent conditions with many lakes. Give me a shout if you think something might work. Dennis 262-251-8240
Old     (Paulyworld1432)      Join Date: May 2012       05-15-2012, 10:02 PM Reply   
Hey Brandon,

I live in NW burbs and have a boat on the chain. Put a tower on it last year but she's no Mastercraft. Would love to pitch in and get the chance to ride behind the X-30. Give me a call or text at (847) 204-7285 and hopefully we can get out on the water.

Cheers,

Paul
Old     (andyh)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-10-2012, 7:37 AM Reply   
Hey Brandon,
I currently live on base in Great Lakes. I am always looking to ride,... I currently do not have my own gear as it is all back at home in CA. I am dying to go ride, can find transportation within reasonable distance from base. Experienced driver with boat and trailer, always help clean up and pitch in on gas. Any chance for a ride would be greatly appreciated.

-Andy
Old     (dkachka)      Join Date: Jun 2012       06-21-2012, 9:09 AM Reply   
Hey i live in chicago and would love to get some riding in behind the mastercraft...
Let me know if you have room

John

jnd2255 at comcast.net
change at to @
THanks
Old     (GregVanWagnen)      Join Date: Jul 2012       07-19-2012, 8:11 PM Reply   
I am living at my aunts house in McHenry until I find an apartment in Chicago. I would love to get out and ride soon. Give me a call or send me an email.

440-320-7656
gregvanwagnen@gmail.com