Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 22, 2006

Old     (riz)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-09-2006, 1:41 PM Reply   
I'll have to say this: after a lengthy post of everything that's gone wrong with my boat it's important that I note how fast mastercraft took care of the issue. Within hours I spoke with someone who was so generous about wanting to fix the problems. The company is truly remarkable in its effort to take care of its customers. I've officially inserted "foot in mouth".
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-09-2006, 1:46 PM Reply   
No one is perfect, including MC. What separates the cream of the crop from the rest is how imperfections are treated after a sale. I'm glad you got your issues worked out.

(Message edited by byrd on May 09, 2006)
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       05-09-2006, 1:51 PM Reply   
Ya Mastercraft is a great company and will always take care of customers. Dont worry they will make it right.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-09-2006, 1:52 PM Reply   
Agreed, it is how things work out.

I have always said, you don't just purchase a boat....but often times end up locking into a dealer who will have to work out warranty issues. From your post, I would not be 100% happy with your service so far....though that has nothing to do with Mastercraft. If everything is taken care of to your satisfaction now that MC is involved, no harm, no foul. Except the frustration you have dealt with the past X amount of time.

Though I will agree that there are issues with all boats and it is how the Manufacturer and dealer respond to those issues.

Again, as stated in the previous post, I am happy to see that MC has come in on their proverbial white horse.
Old    westcanadian            05-09-2006, 8:14 PM Reply   
I'd like to add also, we own an X-10, and its a super amazing and versatile boat. Plus we had of course a few issues with a scratchy speaker and perfect pass but our dealer in Abbotsford, Tournament Boats, was super good to us and followed up MC well in service and quality.

They are NOT overpriced and NOT overrated, believe me.