Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (sunsport)      Join Date: Sep 2002       05-15-2012, 4:40 PM Reply   
Coming in for the weekend to work and bringing my board. Figured I would hit up the cable park, Wake Sport Ranch, and was looking to go ride some of the local spots if anyone is willing to give me a pull.

Skiing made me board,
Lyle
Chrome Dome Industries
Old     (snork)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-16-2012, 7:58 AM Reply   
I'm a little farther south of WSR if you want some Butta
Old     (sunsport)      Join Date: Sep 2002       05-17-2012, 10:53 AM Reply   
Hey MCXSTAR, the PMing function doesn't seem to be working. If you get a chance maybe shoot me an email when you get a chance at "lyler@ cdifins.com" without the space.

Skiing made me board,
Lyle
Chrome Dome Industries
Old     (jperkinsttu)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-17-2012, 1:17 PM Reply   
If you're flying into Dallas I would go to hydrous unless you are either going to be near WSR or have a reason to go. It's pretty far from Dallas as opposed to hydrous which is 20 minutes or so.
Old     (sunsport)      Join Date: Sep 2002       05-17-2012, 2:49 PM Reply   
Hey Jarrod,
Thanks for the tip. Looks like I will be closer to Hydrous and they have better hours. Very much appreciated. I should be able to get there a couple of times instead of just once.

Skiing made me board,
Lyle
Chrome Dome Industries
Old     (jperkinsttu)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-17-2012, 4:32 PM Reply   
No prob man. Everyone is loving it up there so far. If I were gonna be in town I'd invite ya for a pull. Have fun though and enjoy your trip.
Old     (sunsport)      Join Date: Sep 2002       05-18-2012, 1:38 PM Reply   
I always enjoy going to different parts of the country and riding with guys from that area. It is cool to see what people are doing in different regions and it seems as though in different parts of the US you see variety of styles of riding.

Skiing made me board,
Lyle
Chrome Dome Industries
Old     (sunsport)      Join Date: Sep 2002       05-23-2012, 11:37 AM Reply   
Anyone know what the water temp is at Hydrous or WSR? Up here in Oregon it is still dry suit, or full wetsuit weather.
Old     (wakeforce139)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-23-2012, 2:12 PM Reply   
I'll be in Dallas June 20-22 on business as well. I get in at 1:30 on that Weds (20th) and would love a pull if anyone is doing an afternoon run. I won't be bringing my board but I can drive, clean up, and pay gas $ and a little extra for your generosity.

Shoot me a message or email at kochbk at gmail, thanks!
Old     (jperkinsttu)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-23-2012, 2:28 PM Reply   
It's a nice 85 degrees in the lake so I'd imagine at least that at the cables. Drysuit season ends in march.
Old     (snork)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-24-2012, 6:11 AM Reply   
BK send me a pm and I'll get back to you
I always welcome just about everyone on my boat
Old     (sunsport)      Join Date: Sep 2002       05-26-2012, 7:06 AM Reply   
Okay spent 4 hours at Hydrous yesterday. That was an awesome cable park. Thanks for the tip Jarrod. And I think, that was you yesterday, nice to meet you. Maybe I will see out there today.

Skiing made me board,
Lyle
Chrome Dome
Old     (jperkinsttu)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-29-2012, 10:20 AM Reply   
Yeah it was me Lyle. Had a great time man. Good to meet ya. Hopefully next time you're in town I'll be here all weekend for some boat time.