Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 21, 2008

Old     (barry_vaught)      Join Date: Apr 2003       07-06-2008, 3:36 PM Reply   
Thank you to WakeWorld & to everyone for supporting The Hoochie & Raley Fund.
Chris sent an update with images (attached below)

" took these today. Raley is about 100% and Hoochies fur is growing back around the eye so he does not look quite so shocking. Hoochie still favors his right leg heavily. He has to go for an x-ray this week so.........
I am a bit worried about it but the tech at the vet said, when they took his stitches out, that it was a big op and it is normal. Still I will feel better once the x-rays show all is ok.
Thank you all for your support and I will keep you posted."

The new images of Hoochie & Raley from Chris have been added to the gallery below.

http://www.pbase.com/barryvaught/hoochieraleyfund

Original Thread link below

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/585567.html?1214058217
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-06-2008, 3:42 PM Reply   
lookin good for sure.
Old     (bac)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-06-2008, 5:41 PM Reply   
Awesome news for sure!
Old     (barry_vaught)      Join Date: Apr 2003       07-25-2008, 4:10 PM Reply   
Update

Thank you to WakeWorld and everyone for supporting the Hoochie & Raley fund.

The Orange County Sheriffs Department will be charging Christopher Commins with animal cruelty very soon.

Watch for more info in the press & media .
Old     (drewdown)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-28-2008, 9:11 AM Reply   
Yes! Can animal cruelty = jail time?
Old     (hypripper)      Join Date: May 2002       07-28-2008, 9:36 AM Reply   
I feel bad for the dogs but some People arent too shy about asking for some money huh? $1,000 are you kidding me
Old     (xistential)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-28-2008, 9:38 AM Reply   
What are you talking about????
Old     (hypripper)      Join Date: May 2002       07-28-2008, 11:00 AM Reply   
Im talking about the pictures from the link above, Before you even get to the pictures its asking to make a donation, from 10 to 1k, dude they are dogs I know dying people that cant get someone to give them a grand
Old    wakejjboard12            07-28-2008, 11:03 AM Reply   
glad to see orange county doing something about this.
Old     (kinger)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-28-2008, 11:12 AM Reply   
J-Rome,
It is just a generic web page set up. Why don't you let people decide what they spend their money on. People in fact donate thousands of dollars each year to animal charities.
Old     (hypripper)      Join Date: May 2002       07-28-2008, 11:33 AM Reply   
I know, I didnt say it was a problem, I just think its a bit over the top but thats just my broke ass opinion

(Message edited by hypripper on July 28, 2008)
Old     (xistential)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-28-2008, 1:29 PM Reply   
J-Rome, Barry set up that site for me without any input from me. I would not have known where to start. I am very, very grateful to him AND to everybody who has helped me. The people on WW have been great. As you say 'dude they are dogs'. You are not really interested, so why stir up controversy??
Old     (hypripper)      Join Date: May 2002       07-28-2008, 4:56 PM Reply   
Its not so much that im not interested as much as that just struck me as a little much, I dont care what people do with their cash, Its just my 2 cents.