Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 02, 2007

Old     (dirwoody)      Join Date: Apr 2003       05-19-2007, 1:23 PM Reply   
Just digging out the equipment from winter storage, and found a crack in one tip, I'm not sure how deep, but it seems to be pretty decent. I was wondering about warranty, and how long CWB usually takes? Anybody have any experience?
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       05-19-2007, 2:05 PM Reply   
If its the 06 Marius you have listed on your profile then its covered under warranty as long as it hasent been on sliders.
It takes as long as it takes for you to send the board back and then the time its takes to ship a board back to you.
You being in Nebraska it will take about 4 days each way if its shipped ground.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-19-2007, 7:17 PM Reply   
If you have a reputable shop they can take care of you. If you have to work directly with the company they are very quick. Call the number, tell them the situation and they will tell you the best way to take care of it. Their warranty people are great, don't worry about it.
Old     (izzy)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-21-2007, 5:34 AM Reply   
I needed new laces for my Zeus bindings and received them about 4 days after I called.

They Rock!
Old     (burban89)      Join Date: Nov 2006       05-21-2007, 8:27 AM Reply   
I have had to get new inserts for bindings twice now. I live in South Carolina and it takes them about week or a week and half. They do offer better shipping but you will be the one to pay for that.
Old     (wakerpunk)      Join Date: Jan 2006       05-21-2007, 2:15 PM Reply   
slower than liquid force. you definitly want to go LF they have the best warranty
Old     (jcv)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-22-2007, 10:42 AM Reply   
"LF" and "best warranty" in the same sentence. There's a first. Presently, they're the only company with a board warranty policy that completely ends after 12 months. Sorry, couldn't help myself. I'm sure many have had better experiences with LF than I have.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-22-2007, 12:28 PM Reply   
^^^^I agree^^^^

I love LF and I think and feel they have the best products but their warr. is slowly shying me away!
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       05-22-2007, 12:34 PM Reply   
^^haha! thanks for the laugh! We've all heard of the guy who's 10 year old board/bindings that got wrecked cause his fat friend rode it. and ABC Board Company says "Sweet. here's a new setup." I've just never heard that about LF!!

at any rate, Darin, cwb should take care of you.
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-22-2007, 2:19 PM Reply   
i get a new board every year from CWB under warranty :-)

i just bring the broken boarbd to my shop and within an 2 hours of them emailing back and forth with cwb with pics of my old ride they OK it..

if they have one in stock they give me a new one right then and there..if not the last one took 7 days to get a new one..

yea CWB sucks :-)

BTW its an absolute platty that i keep breaking but they usually last 8 months before they break,no big deal since i have the newedst model every year :-)
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-22-2007, 4:17 PM Reply   
Nacho,you referring to me?