Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2004

Old    chasepriest            08-03-2004, 10:37 AM Reply   
Just wondering if anybody else has had this happen. i have parks DNA, and this weekend i caught my edge really hard and one of my bolts ripped straight out of the board, so now i have a 500 dollar board thats been used a total of 6 months thats trashed. will hyperlite help me out?
Old     (hymaeringo)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-03-2004, 10:40 AM Reply   
hell yeah they better! top of the line board that lasted 6 months! I would be very suprised if they did not honor warrenty
Old    snoobs777            08-03-2004, 10:43 AM Reply   
yeah, i'm pretty sure they'll take care of ya, call'm up.
Old    chasepriest            08-03-2004, 10:44 AM Reply   
ok problem is its a 03 not an 04, it was bought last december, you think that will matter? you can tell its not old though there is nothing wrong with it
Old    chasepriest            08-03-2004, 11:33 AM Reply   
will this matter?
Old     (toolfan)      Join Date: Jul 2003       08-03-2004, 11:34 AM Reply   
Do you know "Sticky Thumbs" Arbuckle?
Old    chasepriest            08-03-2004, 11:51 AM Reply   
its stinky thumbs, if your gonna crack at least get it right, haha
Old     (zride)      Join Date: May 2001       08-03-2004, 12:11 PM Reply   
the inserts that hyperlite produce and put in theeir boards are designed specifically not to strip out or break. Yours obviously did under heavy pressure. I would think that would be considered a defect. I have worked with hyperlite on many occasions and from what I understand they will happily take care of your board. Whether they just repair the board you have or replace it depends on them. They will want you to send the board to the company so they can see the damage and determine whether it can be fixed or replaced. Anyway could luck. If ytou have any problems email me at isaacandally@earthlink.net and I will call the hyperlite rep I know and see what he can do for you. Take Care
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-03-2004, 1:20 PM Reply   
I'd be really suprised if they don't take car of you. Good luck. Hyperlite is usually super good about those things.
Old    chasepriest            08-03-2004, 8:21 PM Reply   
I went to a local dealer today, he said no problem he sent it off and he said they will either send a new one or repair that one, thanks Isaac ill let you know if something goes wrong, but i think im in the clear now.
Old    edward            08-03-2004, 9:23 PM Reply   
yea hyperlite is cool about that stuff my friend had an 03 board and it broke on just a hard landing in the flats and they just sent him a brand new byerly 04! how sweet is that?
Old     (toolfan)      Join Date: Jul 2003       08-04-2004, 6:03 AM Reply   
my bad, the encounter was brief and i guess i didnt catch his name correctly.
Old     (hymaeringo)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-04-2004, 6:39 AM Reply   
one of my friends cracked an 01 byerly honeycomb and they sent him an 05 byerly 142.
Old    chasepriest            08-04-2004, 9:43 PM Reply   
well i hope then send me a parks and not a byerely, dont get me wrong a new board is great but im finally getting the hang of the parks i dont want to change