Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (williamburell)      Join Date: Sep 2011       01-31-2013, 6:50 AM Reply   
Sorry sure this topic has been beat more times than tina turner but everything I read about in boat speakers keeps going to wetsounds. Right now just really not up to blowing 300+ on that.

Getting all new vinyl back in 2 weeks had the tweeter cutouts done away with in my x9.

I've had the polk mm's before but not the db's but keep hearing good things there and the price is right. Just thought I'd pick some brains on any other options. Budget isn't solid but would like to stay under 100 a pair. and the lower the better since I just blew 3k on vinyl for a 10 year old boat.

Current setup:
Tower-Kicker 6500.2's
In boat-Factory clarion components (the suck)
amps-(2) clarion apx490m amps
110x4 rms at 4O
150x4 rms at 2O
cmd6 head unit

I'm happy with my tower setup especially for the $ but the in boat is terrible.