Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 16, 2009

Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-27-2009, 8:56 PM Reply   
October 2nd - 4th at Villa Lagos, Red Bluff, CA.

Who is going? There is over 100 wakeboarders signed up to ride that pre-qualified. We are going to have a free pizza feed, Boat Regatta Race (each state will have a team), live music entertainment on Friday night. Rail jam, live music, BBQ dinner for all competitors (tickets for purchase $10 for whoever else wants to eat), limbo contest and DJ Joe at night. Every rider will get two runs (Friday and Saturday), Top 3 riders will ride finals on Sunday. Look forward to seeing everyone from Oregon, Washington, So Cal, Nor Cal, Utah and Arizona. Thanks to the sponsors that will be on site: CWB, Hyperlite, Ronix, Malibu, Maher Wake, HSE, Michael Hayes Jewler and Cattle Country Catering.

What a great way to end the season!
Old     (trevorcurry)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-27-2009, 10:56 PM Reply   
I'll be there! Even though you won't let me compete :-(
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-27-2009, 11:39 PM Reply   
Chuck are you scrambling the running order ? Or going in order like a regular event?

Just wondering because I was thinking about hauling my boat up if there was a chance Squid and Jimmy and I will run close to each other we could then skin out for some much needed practice...LOL

See you in a couple days....
Old     (wakebrdmom)      Join Date: Mar 2006       09-28-2009, 7:49 AM Reply   
About the same running order as usual. Squid will be about 25 riders after you. The pace of the running order will be picked up quite a bit since we have 97 riders on wakeboard lake. Nice grassy location you have....
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-28-2009, 8:49 AM Reply   
Yes THANK YOU again for the heads ! I'm hoping this week goes quick at work.
Old     (26lacefield)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-28-2009, 10:01 AM Reply   
i'll be getting there either wednesday night or thursday around 12. Tony C is coming with me to hang out for the weekend. Trevor K too.
Old     (peterd)      Join Date: Mar 2005       09-28-2009, 10:49 AM Reply   
I'm there! Looking forward to what should be a pretty huge crowed at Villa Lagos. Consider: over 100 wakeboarders and ~40 skiers... plus families... that's a pretty large crowd. I'm sure Chuck will put on a show and keep everyone entertained.

What boats will we be running? All the national sponsors, or the ususal Malibu, Nautique, Supra.
Old     (shon_g)      Join Date: Apr 2007       09-28-2009, 10:59 AM Reply   
Chuck..see you there buddy! lookin forward to a great event!
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-28-2009, 11:31 AM Reply   
I will heading up thurs. See you all soon.
Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-28-2009, 12:20 PM Reply   
Peter, yes all of those boats will be there and a X2 Mastercraft.
Old     (skyler_25)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-29-2009, 8:20 AM Reply   
Ill be there holding down for Norcal!
Shon you better roll up in your new whip!
Old     (ccryder)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-30-2009, 7:19 PM Reply   
HSE will be there, bum shoulder and all ready for a great weekend...