Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through September 24, 2004

Old     (cdm)      Join Date: Aug 2003       09-22-2004, 5:23 PM Reply   
Wondering if anyone has any experience with this closed cooling system heater? Im ordering, very soon a 05 SANTE Team with the ZR6 engine. Currently CC isn't offering a shower for this engine. This would work right??

http://www.wakeside.com/page/W/PROD/wakeboard_boat_showers/heater_craft_120-s-c_shower
http://www.wakeside.com/page/W/PROD/wakeboard_boat_showers/heater_craft_120-s-c_shower
Old     (cdm)      Join Date: Aug 2003       09-22-2004, 8:31 PM Reply   
any help here??
Old     (laptom)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-23-2004, 12:47 AM Reply   
I was thinking before why CC wouldn't suply a shower for a closed cooled engine. All you need is a extra heat-exchanger.
So yeah, I'm confinced this will work. But CC should make this an option on their boats!
Old     (cdm)      Join Date: Aug 2003       09-23-2004, 7:32 PM Reply   
I thought more of you would be interested. hmmm...
Old     (peter_c)      Join Date: Sep 2001       09-23-2004, 9:19 PM Reply   
They make the same thing for Jeeps...or any vehicle.
Old    absolutofft            09-24-2004, 11:47 AM Reply   
Why did you choose the SANTE over the X-star cdm?
Old     (cdm)      Join Date: Aug 2003       09-24-2004, 12:42 PM Reply   
Aaron,

I have always owned a MC. I grew up with a 1989 Pro Star 190, then a new 2000 X-Star and most recently the 03 X-Star. I have been very happy with all the boats and experienced very few problems throughout the yrs. Throughout the yrs my needs have changed. I still really like the X-Star and would purchase another one. However I wouldn't get it without the L-18 engine. After pricing them out, the price difference between a new 05'X-Star with the L-18 and the 05' SANTE with the ZR6, was enough to get me interested. This has been a very hard decision based on the dynamics of the two boats, size, storage, style, dealer relationship (I really like my MC dealer, Action in Hudsonville MI.)etc. Just so you know the price difference was about $20000. Maybe more like $15000 when its all said and done after I add (2) NVS 808 tower speakers, additional amps, closed cooling system shower, and tower lights. Im just looking for a change. I want to load down that boat until it struggles to plan off. With the ZR6, the wake should be kickin...