Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old     (wake21)      Join Date: Feb 2005       02-21-2005, 2:52 PM Reply   
hey i am also thinking about putting a tower on my boat like chris from his thread. i have a 2003 cobalt and i was wondering if it is possible. The guy at my shop told me i would be able to and he showed me the towers i could put on it and they looked really any help
thanks
Old    260searay            02-21-2005, 3:04 PM Reply   
Hey whats up did you see in my thread about the big air tower? I like that one but i am not crazy about the way the monster tower looks. I didnt know if they would fit on a 26 foot boat but maybe they will, but check out the big air......... i think it looks pretty sweet and it is 995
Old    wickedwake            02-21-2005, 3:19 PM Reply   
The Monster towers are hot! Im suprised you dont like them? We are putting a Monster on our 85 Cobalt. It's all gravy
Old    260searay            02-21-2005, 3:37 PM Reply   
the models are thats for sure. i just dont care for how the front swoops forward thats all. I like ones that swoop back instead.
Old     (garyw)      Join Date: Jul 2001       02-22-2005, 7:56 AM Reply   
chris/patrick take a look at www.samsonsports.com I have seen a lot of their towers on cobalts
Old     (monstertower)      Join Date: Mar 2003       02-22-2005, 8:53 PM Reply   
No worries, I'd say were a proven tower option at this point, but likely not the right flavor for everyone.

Samson and BigAir have lots of happy customers and are safe choices, and there are a lot of other tower builders out there - see the tower links at http://www.worldwakeboardcouncil.com/links.html to check out all of what is available. Definately a tower out there to fit everyones taste, and most the companies are run by avid wakeboarders.