Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 04, 2005

Old     (muddyboss)      Join Date: Oct 2003       04-20-2005, 8:14 AM Reply   
G'day Guys, looking at ordering a SAN from the local dealer (Australia) and he reckons we'll be waiting until December till we get the boat. This seems like far too long, is there a pretty big waiting list at the moment?
Old     (h20jnky)      Join Date: Mar 2003       04-20-2005, 1:11 PM Reply   
Hey mate,
That seems like a long delay, even for ozz? There may be some dealer seniority and order volume issues at play. Your dealer may have gotten in late on factory slots and that is their production position? Keep in mind CC has already broken ground on a new facility that is supposed to increase production but that is not slated for completion until Nov of this year? You might be better off waiting for the newly designed '06 on its way? Either way, any CC is worth waiting for...
Cheers!
Old     (abundiga909)      Join Date: Jan 2005       04-20-2005, 3:30 PM Reply   
I know CC has been "sold out" for a while now, but I still think I could order a new SAN from my dealer (Connecticut) and get it in 2 months or so. I definately think Ryan is right and would assume that some dealers have limits, especially maybe the international ones.

The new factory should be operating for the 06 season, which they say will incerase production by 6x. Therefore, I think it is definately worth waiting a little while.

Your summer is just ending now, right? Looks like you have a couple months now until your season starts anyway... And anyway, you never know what may happen in 06! ;) ::caugh:: ::caugh:: 220...
Old     (kybool)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-20-2005, 3:56 PM Reply   
abundiga, you're great. CC is going to kill you
Old     (abundiga909)      Join Date: Jan 2005       04-20-2005, 3:59 PM Reply   
Scott, open your eyes. The damage has been done and anything said now won't change it. There's a whole thread on it... What I just said here didn't give anything away...

And second, I meant that partially in a joking way making fun of the thread. I really don't think anyone should wait for a boat that doesn't exist yet.

(Message edited by abundiga909 on April 20, 2005)
Old     (mdan)      Join Date: Apr 2003       04-20-2005, 7:05 PM Reply   
you will be getting a call from cc senior management........your in big trouble kid.!
Old     (abundiga909)      Join Date: Jan 2005       04-20-2005, 7:18 PM Reply   
Haha... I don't think I'm the person CC doesn't want to be their friend...

Funny thing is that I own a CC too...:-)
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-20-2005, 8:37 PM Reply   
The new facility will increase production by 6 times?!? Hmmm...... Are you sure about that? I don't see it but I could be wrong. And if I am, then maybe you'll see the prices finally come down! Woohoo!!!
Old    ag4ever            04-25-2005, 10:30 AM Reply   
I had a source that wil remain un-named, wink and smile at me when I asked about the 220 rumor. Sound pretty true to me.