Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 04, 2005

Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-29-2005, 11:48 AM Reply   
I just picked up my "no name" 2006 wakeboard boat! It is a custom boat, manufacturer has yet to name this wakeboard specific boat. Due to patents and copyrights, I am unable to tell you how they desinged a hull to produce the enormous wake and run on little to no fuel!

24 foot - 100 beam
V-Drive - 425 hp
Solar, wind, electric, gas powered options with the flip of a switch.
No pump ballast - 5000lbs in less that 10 seconds.
Heater, shower, etc.
Fully automatic telescopic tower deploys with the flip of a switch. Voice automated rope length adjuctment.
24 speakers, 10 subs, flip down lcd monitors for each passenger.
Cup holders, cooler, fridge, bar, microwave, blender, kegs, etc.

This thing is loaded.

I am having a problem with the wake curling at longer line lengths.

Can someone help me out?

Sorry, couldnt resist! I was bored!!!

I love all the new boats! They look great! Keep them coming!

Old     (luchog)      Join Date: Jun 2002       04-29-2005, 7:08 PM Reply   
do you actually own it?? or did your dad buy it for you??? jejejeje do you already have it in your garage or you just made the deposit???
Do you own a wakeboard?? have you ever wakeboarded?
Old     (x_star05)      Join Date: Mar 2005       04-29-2005, 7:12 PM Reply   
are you just jealous?
Old     (burbanized)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-29-2005, 7:16 PM Reply   
Hey Kyle. did you already pick it up? or is it still at the dealer. Are they going to put it in a boat show? I bet you DADDY bought you that!...
Old     (peacock)      Join Date: Jan 2005       04-29-2005, 7:40 PM Reply   
I think if you shift the weight more to the center might shape up your wake
Old     (msasser)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-29-2005, 9:09 PM Reply   
that is terribly mean, but incredibly halarious. i cannot wait till a boat like this comes out at a reasonable price. the 10 subwoofers would do it for me, that would be like creating your own double up. but it sounds like the wake has problems, so i may have to reconsider.
Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-29-2005, 11:07 PM Reply   
i am sorry... it was a done deal.. or so i thought... the dealer has told me that i am not able to pick it up until the boat shows are over... but if they will not let me take delivery next week... i will order a different one... my dad said it didnt matter which one... as long as i was happy... that is all that mattered.... and if i promised to be good... do well in school.... and eat my vegetables... he would buy me a hummer h2 to pull it!!! i am so happy!

(Message edited by hamkj on April 29, 2005)
Old     (aidan)      Join Date: Feb 2004       04-29-2005, 11:47 PM Reply   
Bro, there might be one person on this whole website who could handle that wake........MAYBE.
Old     (luchog)      Join Date: Jun 2002       04-30-2005, 10:10 AM Reply   
is that the boat TEAM MOOSE will be pulling on their tour across america????
Old     (ryanbush11)      Join Date: May 2003       04-30-2005, 10:24 AM Reply   
I would trimble if I saw that wake, everyone thought that the new x star was bad about taking water over the bow when turning around.
Old     (tlb)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-30-2005, 12:17 PM Reply   
Hey kyle, that's nothing!! I have the same boat on order except My daddy didn't get the ballast option. Dad is going to pay crack head prostitues to ride along all the time so we don't need ballast.
Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-30-2005, 12:21 PM Reply   
x_star05 - why would i be jealous? jealous of what? have you seen the wake my boat produces? it is insane? i am only jealous of those who ride with me... they love my wake... i can't handle it... it curls way too much... it is a little much for me to handle... for my heelside wake to wakes... i cant even see the other wake... so much for that... i will have to stick to wakesurfing... the boat has been ideal for that... enjoy your new boat... it looks sweet too.... though i like mine too.... just working out the kinks..... but i will get used to it eventually... i like having a one of a kind boat... i dont think you will find one, anything like mine.. the one pictured above! take care... enjoy
Old     (luchog)      Join Date: Jun 2002       04-30-2005, 11:33 PM Reply   
with so many stuff on the boat i wonder how well is storage space....
Old     (sjmedic)      Join Date: May 2004       05-01-2005, 6:59 AM Reply   
Does it come with barbed wire paint?
Old     (tidalwake0504)      Join Date: Oct 2004       05-01-2005, 7:50 AM Reply   
You people have wayyy too much spare time. Hes 19, should he save his money and buy a dingy for the summer, or take advantage of an incredible oportunity? I dont understand why you guys hate on him so much, when I told everyone I got my boat iI heard nothing but Congrats. I didnt think an Xstar was thatttt much nicer.

(Message edited by tidalwake0504 on May 01, 2005)

(Message edited by tidalwake0504 on May 01, 2005)
Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-01-2005, 7:51 AM Reply   
the gel coat is injected with led filament so i can change the golors or graphics with the flip of a switch.... it is really amazing... and as for storage.... the only this you ever need storage for is towels, pfds etc.... there is a dryer on boar which houses all of the damp wet stuff... and when you hit the lake the next day... everything is downie fresh again....