Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 24, 2009

Old     (wakeboardlf25)      Join Date: May 2007       09-13-2009, 10:26 AM Reply   
i don't have the best camera or best editing skills but here is some of my stuff from this summer

Old     (axeman)      Join Date: Aug 2009       09-13-2009, 10:41 AM Reply   
Nice vid!
Old     (waterdork88)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-13-2009, 10:56 AM Reply   
Very nice, I liked the off axis heel 5 and that ts 7 was so close

If you dont mind critiques- I don't expect the best quality and I think that editing wasn't bad. I just wish the camera would have been less shaky. Two hands on the camera makes a world of a difference. Keep up the good work :-)
Old     (wakeboardlf25)      Join Date: May 2007       09-13-2009, 12:47 PM Reply   
ha i don't mind critiques at all
Old     (boarderpat)      Join Date: Jul 2009       09-13-2009, 5:13 PM Reply   
You could actually take the movie file you made into adobe after effects and remove the shake fairly easily, if you have after effects or know someone with it that is!!
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       09-15-2009, 7:33 AM Reply   
Aaron Rathy On Vimeo. By me.
Check it out !

Upload
Old     (mrboston187)      Join Date: Jul 2008       09-15-2009, 9:15 AM Reply   
that was some sick riding dude! Chase boats are not the easiest thing to do, i know. What we did that helped ALOT was made a makeshift steady cam. Basically all it is as a piece of 2ft pipe with a 3-5lb weight at the bottom of it, it attaches under the camera and works REALLY well. Somethin to look into for future filiming....

Hah did a quick search and this is EXACTLY what my buddy built. CHeap and effective!
http://steadycam.org/
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       09-15-2009, 8:21 PM Reply   
I just been doin handheld mostly but I might get a shouldelstrap goin