Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 04, 2003

Old    goinhuge            02-21-2003, 8:55 AM Reply   
Those of you that have tinted windows on your boats, do you like it ? Is it hard to see at any time?

I think it looks good but dont know how it will effect the vision. Any advice would help.
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       02-21-2003, 9:05 AM Reply   

Jay - I have my windows tinted @15%. They look alot darker then they are because of the color of the boat. To answer your question NO is does not effect your vision at all durning the day, helps out with the glare of the water, At night well thats a differant story. Kepps the dash kool as keeps the sun off the kids too!

Old     (wakinwestcoast)      Join Date: Jan 2003       02-21-2003, 10:00 AM Reply   
it is nice for the morn/evening glare(sp?) but if you ride at night you have to sit on the top of your seat.
Old     (faceplant409)      Join Date: Feb 2002       02-21-2003, 10:03 AM Reply   
I don't know if it's the tinting or the tempering of the glass but looking through polarized sunglasses and our windshield sometimes makes me think I'm on drugs. (things are kinda distorted)
Patrick
Old     (supradoug)      Join Date: Dec 2001       02-21-2003, 10:20 AM Reply   
Jay Don't do it...........
Old    r_brown            02-21-2003, 10:22 AM Reply   
DOUG,

Why do u say that ? I am thinking of getting mine done too just 15% or so .Let me know bro

Thanks Ryan B
Old    goinhuge            02-21-2003, 10:55 AM Reply   
Doug where have you been? Have you found a new boat yet? Has Ryan been riding? We ned to get ahold of you guys and hook up we have some new stuff out that we want to see if Ryan likes it and to get you guys imput
Old     (supradoug)      Join Date: Dec 2001       02-21-2003, 3:30 PM Reply   
went out last friday with Marlin. There was a guy with a Malibu that tinted his at the start of the summer and at the end he had took it off. Tired of eating bugs at night and with the sunglasses he said it was harder to see. Boat should be in anytime now. call me at 579-8931. I tried calling Rocky but he cell was disconnected I think?? Later Doug
Old    butterboardwear            02-21-2003, 3:41 PM Reply   
Yea his cell # is different now. Micheal and I will get ahold of you sometimenext week and hook up and show you guys our new stuff. Ohh yea this is my new name on wakeworld.

What boat did you go with?