Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2003

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (psych3060)      Join Date: Sep 2002       08-24-2003, 9:52 PM Reply   
Just wanted to say HUGE thank you to Stefani and Jason for hooking us up with a place to stay and the warmest welcome. You guys are the best. If you ever want to come to SD, you have a place to stay, but I can't promise you conditions like we had today.

To all of you guys who came out yesterday to ride and hang out and meet us...we had a blast. You guys sure know how to treat visitors. There is nothing like a jello shot at 7:30 in the morning to kick of the weekend.

Stef and Jason, you have an awesome boat. Jason, I want you to know that the TS W2W competition is still in full effect, so keep me posted on when you nail it.

For those in the SD crew that are curious...the Blabel curse was in full effect on Saturday. Stefani, Jason and I had great water on all of our runs and as soon as Brian strapped on his board out came the armada of boats. It was great.

Saturday night was great. Awesome food, more jello shots and tons of people. Again thanks to everyone who came over to the Stef and Jason's for the BBQ. It was great to put names with faces. You guys have an awesome group to ride with.

Wes, thanks for the pulls this morning. The Blabel curse left early and allowed Brian a great run on butter before we left. Peter, Susie, Rod, Wes, Jason and Stefani we couldn't have asked for a better send off...it may be a while before we see water like that again.

So thanks again for an amazing weekend. We will definitely be back VERY SOON