Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (supra)      Join Date: Aug 2002       01-31-2010, 8:22 PM Reply   
Wow, what an exhausting weekend, long hours, lots of people. V.I.P. night was a big hit, Friday was good , but nothing like the crowd Satuday! Wow, we had lots of actual buyers! Great looking booths, Tige and Supreme are represented. MB had a nice looking booth as well as Nautique and Malibu. Axis is here at the show, SUPRAS new Vision system is a big hit and Moomba with the new Chrome graphic looks great! The rates at the show are really good. Show ends next Saturday, Ladies night Tuesday and Guys night is Thursday! Oh yeah, nice Beer garden too! Anyone have have pics?
Old     (themxercr85)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-31-2010, 9:58 PM Reply   
I was there saturday night, there was barely anyone there... Maybe I missed the mob though. I do agree that all the wakeboat booths were set up nicely.
Old     (blindmnkee3)      Join Date: Aug 2001       01-31-2010, 11:33 PM Reply   
Man, might have to stop by if I am working in Seattle this week. Sounds great!

The Spokane show was a bust. Mastercraft and Malibu were represented very well (2 Axis boats on hand) but no X-25 for Mastercraft and I think 3 VLX's for Malibu. Just not much variety. Nautique, Tige, MB.... no representation at all. Was looking forward to milling around inside the CC 230, it was the best boat by far at last years show, but no luck. Supra had one 22 Sunsport and one 21V. We just walked past and didn't spend any time at all there. Very disappointing. No pimped out 22SSV or 24SSV like I was hoping. Maybe my hopes were too high but it was kind of a bummer.

Have fun in Seattle guys!
Old     (majestic)      Join Date: May 2008       02-01-2010, 6:04 AM Reply   
I thought the show was great! It was packed on Saturday around 1pm. My observations,

Supra- loved the worlds edition except for the wall behind the drivers seat.

Malibu- I never realized how big the interior of the 23LSV was and the price was pretty good to IMO. New tower looked better in person.

Mastercraft- Lots of bling as usual, the X-25 seemed to draw quite a crowd I still didn't care for the flip up seats in the back, I would prefer the configuration of the X-35. Posted prices as usual... way out of my league.

Centurion- All the boats looked the same... all white. I think the interior was kinda plain for my taste and I would need a boat that surfs both sides.

Tige- I would be a little biased to the brand but they have really stepped it up in the last 2 years since I bought mine. The interiors are night and day different as far as quality plus the edition of the Alpha Z tower, TigeTouch, Ballast system, snap out carpet it really makes my 08 looked dated.

MB- Great ballast system, interiors seem kinda small to me.

Axis- The Vandall edition was cool. I would have to remove some of the stickers and I do not care for the windshield.

Supreme- I walked right by, Not that I don't like them just didn't have much interest.

Nautique- Usually I love these boats but this year they were all the similar colors and just didn't catch my eye. I was hoping for a blinged out 230 but either I missed it or it wasn't there.

So in the End if I were in the market this year I would have most likely bought another Tige if the price was about 5k lower on the RZ2 with the 23LSV running a pretty strong second choice due to I liked the placement of the Tige screen better and I don't care too much for the permanant center bow cushion in the Malibu.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       02-01-2010, 6:57 AM Reply   
Wow, that is the first time I've ever heard anyone say the interior of an MB was small. The Widebody, F21 and Tomcats are HUGE on the inside.

Maybe you were looking at a B52V or 220V?
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       02-01-2010, 10:11 AM Reply   
I'll be heading down on Friday with a couple buddies to check out the show. Can't wait til April for the Vancouver show as it's delayed due to the olympics. I gotta see some boats!
Old     (bill_airjunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-01-2010, 10:14 AM Reply   
Adam,
The CC dealer, Toblers Marine, sent out a flyer last week that said they were not going to be at the show because they are having a show of their own this year. I guess they are dealers for like 6 different brands of boats now & didn't think they could swing it. I'm not sure what they have at their site but it will be worth a call if your really interested in the 230.

As for Tige or MB, I don't know that there has ever been a Spokane dealer for either.
Old     (goinbigg17)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-01-2010, 11:25 AM Reply   
Been waiting to hear how the show was this year, glad to hear there is good representation. I'll be there either Wednesday sometime or Friday night to check out the goods.
Old     (blindmnkee3)      Join Date: Aug 2001       02-01-2010, 3:21 PM Reply   
There was a Tige dealer in Hayden last year, almost bought a used Malibu off him. They had an RZ4 at last year show (at least I think I think it was an RZ4, big 24 footer). Maybe they lost the dealership or just didn't want to pay, I dunno. I checked out Tobler's website. I figured with all the boats they rep they'd have something, but I know it's pretty pricey for floor space and Spokane isn't necessarily wakeboarding mecca (unless you live here :-)) Its all good, I was still happy I went. Great way to kill a few hours.
Old     (wakeride26)      Join Date: Dec 2006       02-02-2010, 2:46 PM Reply   
Adam- We actually had 2 Axis, 2 VLX, 2 23lsv, and 1 247 in our booth. I had a VTX and a 21 ride outside so that covers the lineup. I cant justify ordering a response for the show, because it will sit for two years. The old Tige dealers lost the dealership and Tobblers picked them up, however they only have 1 or 2 boats in stock.
Old     (bill_airjunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-02-2010, 3:19 PM Reply   
Had? Hope you guys are still there. Dave & I are talkin about comin out for a visit one night after work in the next couple of days.
Old     (wakeride26)      Join Date: Dec 2006       02-02-2010, 6:17 PM Reply   
Bill- We have sold a few so yah we " had" that.. LOL
Old     (bill_airjunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-02-2010, 7:46 PM Reply   
Good on you guys! Glad to hear this year is up from last!!