Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 24, 2008

Old     (rmack)      Join Date: Jul 2005       02-13-2008, 3:25 PM Reply   
These guys were great to work with. Robbie is real down to earth and really taught in a way that was easy to understand and he's cool to hang out with (I had motion sickness from a roller coaster the day before, so my riding was cut a little short so we had time to talk about wakeboarding).

The guys at the boarding school went way out of their way so I could board. Travis opened the camp early, the wakeboards had not come in yet, so he went out to get the one I usually ride and he also got a vest for my 2 1/2 year old so my family could come with me.

Guys thank you for the experience. I'll be back next time I'm in Florida.

Travis, if you read this, I talked to the guys and we're thinking August to group ride.

The Motion Sickness Roller Coaster
Upload

Me, Robbie and my boys
Upload

It was also good that I was not eaten by gators or slung into a lettuce patch.
Old     (joshbuzz)      Join Date: Sep 2007       02-13-2008, 3:37 PM Reply   
mmm Gold Metal Flake on an 08 X-Star, looks good!!

Sounds like y'all had a great time, hopefully I'll be out there soon!!
Old     (alliecat0223)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-13-2008, 3:52 PM Reply   
Glad you had a good time. THose guys are the best. I cant wait for spring break to get here. SO I can go out there.
Old     (toesideturtle)      Join Date: Oct 2002       02-13-2008, 5:49 PM Reply   
I'll be there next week! Just in time for the rain!

Travis, gold metal flake??

Anyone thinking of going to a camp should consider The Boarding School, great boat, house, food and always lots of fun. Not my first time and not my last---great place to get away for a little bit and clear your mind!
Old     (gti2lo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       02-13-2008, 6:43 PM Reply   
Been there twice and I will be going back! Travis, Shaun, Kyle are all top notch...haven't experienced the new faces, but I assume the hold true to the killer personalities of everyone else!

Travis,

Nice boat man!! Nice to finally see a pic of it!
Old     (driving)      Join Date: Jan 2003       02-13-2008, 8:01 PM Reply   
Ryan,

Glad you had a good time. We try to keep gator attacks and whips into the reeds at a minimum, especially for outta towners.

And, yes Chuck...gold metal flake. I'm getting the teeth to match. Don't throw the ?? until you see it. You might be giving that all white boat a second thought!

Greg, I've been meaning to throw some pics up, but I really haven't taken any of it in the water. I'll get some up next week.

See you guys soon!
Old     (rorowake)      Join Date: Oct 2003       02-13-2008, 9:26 PM Reply   
no more pics please... :-)
Old     (phantom5815)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-13-2008, 10:39 PM Reply   
You got sick on Expedition Everest? I'm sorry, but I was able to get one of the 1st rides before it opened to the public and was able to ride it 4x's in less than 1 hr.
Still doesn't compete with Rock n' Roller coaster.

Oh yeah Travis and Shaun are nice guys, don't try to have a phone conversation with them while they are in the boat.
Old     (k9fxr)      Join Date: Jul 2005       02-14-2008, 4:28 PM Reply   
I think Tuna is leaning in a little close to Robbie,
now officially under suspicion
Old     (andrew_moreton)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-14-2008, 7:01 PM Reply   
Travis--any more pics of that X-Star? Thing looks awesome just from that small pic. Going to have to send that over to the guys at TXMC to see what they think about it for one of the school X-Stars this year.

Andrew
Old     (gti2lo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       02-14-2008, 8:04 PM Reply   
Nah man.... Gold is for Travis.. can't copy that....

Got to be unique!
Old     (rmack)      Join Date: Jul 2005       02-15-2008, 6:34 AM Reply   
Robot,

Your just mad because I got out on the water before you did. Don't make me post the pictures with the Fudd hat. You would be under suspicion for sure.
Old     (inty399)      Join Date: May 2007       02-15-2008, 11:25 AM Reply   
when i wen't it was a blast. They are also very good teachers.