Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (kitstocks)      Join Date: Aug 2005       03-25-2007, 12:09 PM Reply   
Hey
I am looking for local people that wakesurf. I would like to ride with experience people.
Old     (dennish)      Join Date: May 2005       03-25-2007, 6:31 PM Reply   
Hey Kit,
If I remember right your goofy foot right? I will be out at Folsom afternoons, midweek. The days will depend on the weather and other factors. Can't give you a solid day except one day in advance. Send me your phone number by e-mail.
Old     (kitstocks)      Join Date: Aug 2005       03-26-2007, 7:44 AM Reply   
Hey Dennis my email is wakesurf9@hotmail.com and my number is 916-284-3815 I get off at 5pm Monday thru Thursday & off Friday thru Sunday. Just hit me up when you go out. Yes I am goofy.
Old     (tomcalabria)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-26-2007, 7:27 PM Reply   
Kit,

I thought that you were too busy making all that money playing poker. Watch out Dennis, she looks like an angel but has the mouth of a sailor
Old     (dennish)      Join Date: May 2005       03-26-2007, 7:37 PM Reply   
Hey Tom,
I am in construction. I think I have heard it all before. Maybe not, should you come along to translate?
Dennis

(Message edited by dennish on March 26, 2007)
Old     (kitstocks)      Join Date: Aug 2005       03-27-2007, 8:52 AM Reply   
Hey Tom,

My mouth is not that bad. How have you been? Hope to see you this summer.

Kit
Old     (tomcalabria)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-28-2007, 5:38 PM Reply   
I was just kidding Kit I was fine with your foul mouth. I will be starting to go out as soon as I get the boat back from the shop. I will call you soon to go out and get some surfing in.

Dennis, I am looking forward to getting out with you as well. You can help me to get the boat "Tuned" just right.
Old     (dennish)      Join Date: May 2005       03-28-2007, 5:50 PM Reply   
Tom and Kit,
Might be able to get out on Friday. Water still a little cold but OK with wetsuit. I will be at Brown's Ravine about 4 or so. I won't have the Walker demo boards until next week sometime, But would like to have both of you give them a test. Let me know.
Old     (slowake)      Join Date: Mar 2005       04-21-2007, 7:08 PM Reply   
I live in Granite Bay also and rep for inland surfer so if you want to ride or demo any of the new boards let me know. Just got my 07 VLX!
Old     (tomcalabria)      Join Date: Feb 2006       04-22-2007, 3:47 PM Reply   
Tim, congratulations on your new VLX!! I am sure that a lot of us are looking forward to demoing any of the boards and also your awesome boat. Give me shout when you want to ride!
Old     (dennish)      Join Date: May 2005       04-22-2007, 8:52 PM Reply   
Let me be the first to congratulate Kit on her 4th place finish at the Centurian Spring Break Wakesurfing Championship at lake Tulloch today. There were 9 riders in the women's open class. 47 riders in all competed.
Old     (kitstocks)      Join Date: Aug 2005       04-23-2007, 8:47 AM Reply   
Thanks Dennis

I would not have been there if it wasnt for you. Now I cant wait until the next comp.

Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOO Much