Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-01-2021, 8:40 AM Reply   
Hard to believe there is trouble at the border, how could it be? Trump said he built a wall and Mexico paid for it.
https://factcheck.afp.com/trump-fals...lmost-complete
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       10-01-2021, 8:45 AM Reply   
Seriously??? After all the BS you lefties threw out over the last 4 years being so against the wall he wanted to build???
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-01-2021, 8:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Funny. I was one of the first people to get the vaccine. I already laid out who should be getting the vaccines and who should wait. I make my determination by looking at the actual data and the science. Hospitals being full is a staffing issue. Oh, ironically a hospital in North Carolina just fired 175 staff members for not getting the vaccine. Odd. People who have fought covid for over a year are all of a sudden a danger to people like you? hmmm....

Mandating a vaccine is a danger because the young can get a better broad band immunity against covid. That is why it is a danger. short term could be fine. Long term more likely than not and you are willing to rob them of it. The stats do not like. They young are not an issue. If you are old or sickly, take the jab. Everything we discussed is you being radical and emotional. I pointed out historical mandate timing. I have laid out the death stats. I have laid who is and is not dying of covid. If you have the vaccine, then carry on, shut your mouth and let people be.
You are making things up, hospitals dont have staffing issues, the US has too many unvaccinated. That is the only reason hospitals are full. Staffing issues dont end up with hallways serving as ICU beds, staffing issues dont fill ICU beds, staffing issues dont require refrigerated trucks out back to store the dead....do they. Maybe they should hire you to call the parents of the dead kids you dont want to vaccinate, and the kids of parents under 45 that also die. Your ideas are insane. We have more than enough vaccines, there is no reason not to get everyone with shots in arms, none. Too bad republicans chose hands off, its killing their already small number of voters.
https://www.11alive.com/article/news...e-323510b33370
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-01-2021, 8:58 AM Reply   
well, hopefully Texas will build the wall regardless of the feds.
And, secure the border from illegal crossings.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-01-2021, 9:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Seriously??? After all the BS you lefties threw out over the last 4 years being so against the wall he wanted to build???
of course im not serious. It was irony.
Border patrol, like all law enforcement is a difficult job, esp in todays divided times. Im sure Biden saw the photos of mounted patrol and it looked kinda bad, he made comments probably a little too quickly. I dont think the border agents were whipping Haitians but rounding them up on horseback does have a herding animals look to it. Optics were bad. He had to say something. Still, Trump touted his wall for 5 years straight, going so far as to lie about its completeness. If it were complete, would we have todays issues? Immigration is a difficult fix, the increased numbers due to crime/climate and their economies make it more difficult. I blame both sides, Bush didnt fix immigration issues, Clinton didnt, Bush 2 didnt, Obama did the Dreamer thing but couldnt complete the deal, Trump made it worse, Biden the jury is still out but i doubt we will have any true immigration fixes in the next 4 years. Someone needs to stop kicking the can or we will have this same convo it 2032.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-01-2021, 9:30 AM Reply   
I actually agree on most points. But I don't think the jury is still out on Biden. He has definitely made it worse.

And yes, the can needs to stop being kicked.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-01-2021, 1:23 PM Reply   
Question for the Rs: Is the Merck COVID therapeutic good news or just a way to get the sheeple to swallow the 5g mind control chip?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-01-2021, 1:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Question for the Rs: Is the Merck COVID therapeutic good news or just a way to get the sheeple to swallow the 5g mind control chip?
If we keep letting the left control the government, it won't be a conspiracy, it will be mandated that everyone has a micro chip implanted into their head, and their checking account.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-01-2021, 2:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
If we keep letting the left control the government, it won't be a conspiracy, it will be mandated that everyone has a micro chip implanted into their head, and their checking account.

So Doug is sticking to the horse paste, because “the left.” (Obvs, duh)

What about the rest of you? Mark? Will you take a therapeutic or rely on word of mouth remedies?

I’m just curious if a pill that would significantly reduce the likelihood of death (not to mention severity of disease even if you are not in a high risk group) is going to get taken by the folks most likely to benefit (the COVID naive willingly unvaxxed)?
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       10-01-2021, 4:05 PM Reply   
I believe the people holding out on the vaccine are both Republicans and democrats. The argument here from the Republicans isn't to not get the vaccine, it's to not force people to get it since it's long term effects are unproven and if you have already had covid, you have antibodies already.

I got the microchip installed, but I think forcing people to get the vaccine is not right. Especially when they are bussing/ flying illegals all over the country and not giving them the shot first.

I also have a major problem with my body, my choice, but only when it comes to unborn babies. Way more unborn babies have died from abortion than people from covid. You can't say it's fine to kill a baby but you must take a vaccine to protect the elderly from getting covid from you and dying. Especially since if the vaccine works and the elderly are vaccinated, what's the risk?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-02-2021, 3:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So Doug is sticking to the horse paste, because “the left.” (Obvs, duh)

What about the rest of you? Mark? Will you take a therapeutic or rely on word of mouth remedies?

I’m just curious if a pill that would significantly reduce the likelihood of death (not to mention severity of disease even if you are not in a high risk group) is going to get taken by the folks most likely to benefit (the COVID naive willingly unvaxxed)?
I am vax'd and would take a pill that lowered my risk, most would, obviously, 75% of the county is vax'd, that's a lot when you threaten people. usually when you mandate or threaten people they tend to say FU. Now we can go back to who is not getting the vax and who may not be willing to take a pill. I think the non vax'd would be more willing to take the pill over the vax'd.

Why would anyone who is vax'd take it? So in 6 months or a year down the road, if oral meds are the answer, the non vax'd will have won this war, as they waited, and didn't "poison" themselves with a quick to market vaccine. I hope we don't see long term affects of the vaccine. Its way too early to tell, but there are possible side affects, like anything we put in our bodies, that can arise later in life.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-02-2021, 3:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
I believe the people holding out on the vaccine are both Republicans and democrats. The argument here from the Republicans isn't to not get the vaccine, it's to not force people to get it since it's long term effects are unproven and if you have already had covid, you have antibodies already.

I got the microchip installed, but I think forcing people to get the vaccine is not right. Especially when they are bussing/ flying illegals all over the country and not giving them the shot first.

I also have a major problem with my body, my choice, but only when it comes to unborn babies. Way more unborn babies have died from abortion than people from covid. You can't say it's fine to kill a baby but you must take a vaccine to protect the elderly from getting covid from you and dying. Especially since if the vaccine works and the elderly are vaccinated, what's the risk?
Everyone knows the abortion argument is a simple one. If you cannot be responsible, don't have sex. If you cannot raise a child, in a healthy environment, dont have sex. or at least protect both parties. Protection is free, especially for the low income or poor.

Its a moral dilemma, anti abortion folks feel, the killing of a person is wrong, pro abortion do not have that moral dilemma. So some, maybe not all, but some use it as a form of birth control, others use it as a way out of their bad decision making. And the true, racist, help aid in getting black and brown women to the planned parenthood centers. Those are the Karens you see outside of the clinic protesting "choice" and are the ones who bus black women to the clinic.

The stats are sad
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-04-2021, 7:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Question for the Rs: Is the Merck COVID therapeutic good news or just a way to get the sheeple to swallow the 5g mind control chip?
How is that blood for oil thing working out in Iraq?

You want us to post the videos again of biden and harris saying they will not take the vaccine just a little over a year ago?

I think the therapeutic is great news, however it is not a vaccine so democrats will be against it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-04-2021, 7:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
How is that blood for oil thing working out in Iraq?
Not sure what you mean, but domestic production exceeds demand now. The strategic play now, I guess, would be to try to minimize chinese influence in the region. The russians are flush with oil. Can someone remind me... are we at war with East Asia or Eurasia now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I think the therapeutic is great news, however it is not a vaccine so democrats will be against it.
I think it's great news too. I'm just worried that there's a contingent of science deniers who are still going shopping at the feed store. But then I guess there are folks who think a drug is only sketch if it's injectable rather than oral. Case in point:

Quote:
Why would anyone who is vax'd take it? So in 6 months or a year down the road, if oral meds are the answer, the non vax'd will have won this war, as they waited, and didn't "poison" themselves with a quick to market vaccine. I hope we don't see long term affects of the vaccine. Its way too early to tell, but there are possible side affects, like anything we put in our bodies, that can arise later in life.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-04-2021, 7:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Not sure what you mean, but domestic production exceeds demand now. The strategic play now, I guess, would be to try to minimize chinese influence in the region. The russians are flush with oil. Can someone remind me... are we at war with East Asia or Eurasia now?



I think it's great news too. I'm just worried that there's a contingent of science deniers who are still going shopping at the feed store. But then I guess there are folks who think a drug is only sketch if it's injectable rather than oral. Case in point:
Just wondering about Blood for Oil because that is the garbage you guys went around crying about for a war that you voted for too in mass. Figured if we are going to talk about these type of things, may as well observe the record and see where it is now.

The feed store thing is another lie. not helpful. That drug has got huge awards for the help to humanity. It is not just a random conspiracy. This is also an issue that when their are useful therapeutics, biden has made a move to limit their availability. The trust train has left and it does not help when supposedly well thought out people like yourself fall for talking points.

I think people find a drug sketch when the people pushing it just a year ago telling people not to trust it because the other political party was for it. They are also anti mandate when the data says they are not an issue. Couple that with the previous mandates for vaccines took a generations to become mandated. The other trust issue is people saying that those with vaccines are not going to the hospital then in the other hand stating those without are a danger to them. Don't forget 50 to 70 of those brown democrat voters who are not vaccinated, which again erodes trust when a certain side tries to blame this on Republicans.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-04-2021, 9:50 AM Reply   
Ivermectin has awards, it has awards because it works if you have parasites, NOT Covid, who do you think you are pushing lies? Tucker Carlson? Trust train, lol. Who said the only problem hospitals have is "under staffing" your lies is the reason no one trusts.
The deal with past vaccines is different because in the past no one politicized it, almost all welcomed the vaccines for polio, chicken pox.....
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-04-2021, 11:35 AM Reply   
And are you the doctor who is charge of the studies for Ivermectin? I certainly am not. I do know who you are in this chain. You are the person just like the other democrats who told the rest of the world it is for horses. Never heard of it before you people spouted off about it and so what if people tried it? Why is that an issue with you?

Hospitals being strained is a staffing issue. If it is a long term trend, then they can staff up. It not a lie. It is a fact. Obviously it is not that big of an issue, you commies are certainly willing to fire all the nurses and doctors who do not want to get a vaccine. Must not be that much of an issue. As we do know, these are peaks and they come and go. What is that to you?

Last I have seen. We had over 600,000 deaths prior to the vaccine and opening up. We are not open with packed everything and not everyone vaccinated and we are around 700,000. We have proof now that having covid is better than the vaccine. I really don't see what the issue is with you commies on this other than power.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-04-2021, 11:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Ivermectin has awards, it has awards because it works if you have parasites, NOT Covid, who do you think you are pushing lies? Tucker Carlson? Trust train, lol. Who said the only problem hospitals have is "under staffing" your lies is the reason no one trusts.
The deal with past vaccines is different because in the past no one politicized it, almost all welcomed the vaccines for polio, chicken pox.....
You also want to talk about lack of trust. The FDA now can not say that women have babies. How do you trust an organization that is obviously politically motivated.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-04-2021, 11:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Ivermectin has awards, it has awards because it works if you have parasites, NOT Covid, who do you think you are pushing lies? Tucker Carlson? Trust train, lol. Who said the only problem hospitals have is "under staffing" your lies is the reason no one trusts.
The deal with past vaccines is different because in the past no one politicized it, almost all welcomed the vaccines for polio, chicken pox.....
Want to talk about even less trust from you A holes. Take a look at this study. I don't have a dog in this fight and the first I heard about it was from you commies. Seems to me you and the left wing media's disgraceful response to any therapeutics is severely doing a disservice to trust vs honestly discussing all avenues instead of pushing your one way authoritarian methods:

https://journals.lww.com/americanthe...ment_of.7.aspx

Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines


Therapeutic Advances:

Meta-analysis of 15 trials found that ivermectin reduced risk of death compared with no ivermectin (average risk ratio 0.38, 95% confidence interval 0.19–0.73; n = 2438; I2 = 49%; moderate-certainty evidence). This result was confirmed in a trial sequential analysis using the same DerSimonian–Laird method that underpinned the unadjusted analysis. This was also robust against a trial sequential analysis using the Biggerstaff–Tweedie method. Low-certainty evidence found that ivermectin prophylaxis reduced COVID-19 infection by an average 86% (95% confidence interval 79%–91%). Secondary outcomes provided less certain evidence. Low-certainty evidence suggested that there may be no benefit with ivermectin for “need for mechanical ventilation,” whereas effect estimates for “improvement” and “deterioration” clearly favored ivermectin use. Severe adverse events were rare among treatment trials and evidence of no difference was assessed as low certainty. Evidence on other secondary outcomes was very low certainty.
Conclusions:

Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-04-2021, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
And are you the doctor who is charge of the studies for Ivermectin? I certainly am not. I do know who you are in this chain. You are the person just like the other democrats who told the rest of the world it is for horses. Never heard of it before you people spouted off about it and so what if people tried it? Why is that an issue with you?

Hospitals being strained is a staffing issue. If it is a long term trend, then they can staff up. It not a lie. It is a fact. Obviously it is not that big of an issue, you commies are certainly willing to fire all the nurses and doctors who do not want to get a vaccine. Must not be that much of an issue. As we do know, these are peaks and they come and go. What is that to you?

Last I have seen. We had over 600,000 deaths prior to the vaccine and opening up. We are not open with packed everything and not everyone vaccinated and we are around 700,000. We have proof now that having covid is better than the vaccine. I really don't see what the issue is with you commies on this other than power.
Im the voice of reason. There are at least 2 reasons NOT to use horse paste as a covid treatment.
1st, the CDC says it does not work.
https://emergency.cdc.gov/han/2021/pdf/CDC_HAN_449.pdf
2nd, the FDA says dont do it.
https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consum...event-covid-19
3rd, the people who have been over using it are filling ER's.
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...ontrol-centers

Delta, youre an idiot or a bold faced liar if trying to prove hospitals are not over run with unvaccinated covid patients, just staffing problems. When hallways are ICU rooms it isnt staffing.
https://billingsgazette.com/news/loc...d0e403211.html
When hospitals need refrigerated trucks to handle the dead, it isnt because a nurse called in sick.
https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...ths-spike.html
https://kobi5.com/news/local-news/yo...-surge-164494/
You are the commies forcing doctors to play god in who lives, who dies, its unvaccinated FOX believers fault.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-04-2021, 12:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Im the voice of reason. There are at least 2 reasons NOT to use horse paste as a covid treatment.
1st, the CDC says it does not work.
https://emergency.cdc.gov/han/2021/pdf/CDC_HAN_449.pdf
2nd, the FDA says dont do it.
https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consum...event-covid-19
3rd, the people who have been over using it are filling ER's.
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...ontrol-centers

Delta, youre an idiot or a bold faced liar if trying to prove hospitals are not over run with unvaccinated covid patients, just staffing problems. When hallways are ICU rooms it isnt staffing.
https://billingsgazette.com/news/loc...d0e403211.html
When hospitals need refrigerated trucks to handle the dead, it isnt because a nurse called in sick.
https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...ths-spike.html
https://kobi5.com/news/local-news/yo...-surge-164494/
You are the commies forcing doctors to play god in who lives, who dies, its unvaccinated FOX believers fault.

And here we go with more mistrust from you commies. Even CNN says the story was bunk:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/07/polit...ory/index.html
Fact-checking the misinformation about Oklahoma hospitals and ivermectin

A story went viral last week about Oklahoma hospitals and ivermectin, an anti-parasitic drug some Americans are taking to treat Covid-19 even though it is not approved or proven for that purpose.
It was a poor piece of journalism -- inadequate in its reporting, inaccurate in its depiction of what was happening in Oklahoma.
The story, which was first published by a local news outlet, baselessly suggested that overdoses among people taking ivermectin to fight Covid-19 were a primary factor in filling up hospitals in the state.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-04-2021, 1:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Im the voice of reason. There are at least 2 reasons NOT to use horse paste as a covid treatment.
1st, the CDC says it does not work.
https://emergency.cdc.gov/han/2021/pdf/CDC_HAN_449.pdf
2nd, the FDA says dont do it.
https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consum...event-covid-19
3rd, the people who have been over using it are filling ER's.
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...ontrol-centers

Delta, youre an idiot or a bold faced liar if trying to prove hospitals are not over run with unvaccinated covid patients, just staffing problems. When hallways are ICU rooms it isnt staffing.
https://billingsgazette.com/news/loc...d0e403211.html
When hospitals need refrigerated trucks to handle the dead, it isnt because a nurse called in sick.
https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...ths-spike.html
https://kobi5.com/news/local-news/yo...-surge-164494/
You are the commies forcing doctors to play god in who lives, who dies, its unvaccinated FOX believers fault.
You are liar and a fool for thinking that is a happening everywhere and that it is a long term trend. It is a peak. If it is a trend, you add staff and facilities. That is how that works. You think there is this magic number of rooms and staff that each hospital has and it is the same in every place so when they write an article stating they are full that it means equal numbers?

Many of these articles have been fact checked to be false.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-04-2021, 2:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
And here we go with more mistrust from you commies. Even CNN says the story was bunk:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/07/polit...ory/index.html
Fact-checking the misinformation about Oklahoma hospitals and ivermectin

A story went viral last week about Oklahoma hospitals and ivermectin, an anti-parasitic drug some Americans are taking to treat Covid-19 even though it is not approved or proven for that purpose.
It was a poor piece of journalism -- inadequate in its reporting, inaccurate in its depiction of what was happening in Oklahoma.
The story, which was first published by a local news outlet, baselessly suggested that overdoses among people taking ivermectin to fight Covid-19 were a primary factor in filling up hospitals in the state.
I didnt post about any OK story, I posted CDC, FDA and NPR, Strawman.
Heres more tho....

https://news.yahoo.com/husband-wife-...213426242.html
https://www.nola.com/news/coronaviru...c1ea5bde0.html
https://www.medpagetoday.com/infecti.../covid19/90552

I heard facebook is down, guess you are having trouble with your research.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-04-2021, 2:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You are liar and a fool for thinking that is a happening everywhere and that it is a long term trend. It is a peak. If it is a trend, you add staff and facilities. That is how that works. You think there is this magic number of rooms and staff that each hospital has and it is the same in every place so when they write an article stating they are full that it means equal numbers?

Many of these articles have been fact checked to be false.
Nope, prove any "lie" ive posted. Do I need to wait?
Houston, one of the largest medical centers in the entire USA...
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...s-16465143.php

Its only a "TREND" in Red states. They are extending their "PEAKS" while we have a free vaccine that works. A vaccine that has stopped peaks every where other than states with low Vax rates.
https://www.newsweek.com/here-are-st...spikes-1517794

looks like we confirmed who is lying (again).
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-06-2021, 4:32 PM Reply   
Kim Fox needs to be jailed, for the rest of her life. Broad daylight, a group of gangsters have a shoot out, one person killed. video from cam, shows everything, she cant charge them. BLAHHH lol How stupid can the left become? I wonder, if a bunch of white folks starter a shootout, in the middle fo the day, on camera, would they have been charged?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-06-2021, 7:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Kim Fox needs to be jailed, for the rest of her life. Broad daylight, a group of gangsters have a shoot out, one person killed. video from cam, shows everything, she cant charge them. BLAHHH lol How stupid can the left become? I wonder, if a bunch of white folks starter a shootout, in the middle fo the day, on camera, would they have been charged?
She’s doing a bang up job. 130 plus shot a week for past 7 months.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-06-2021, 7:16 PM Reply   
So why do the protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn’t protect the protected in the first place ?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       10-07-2021, 5:13 AM Reply   
How does it not protect? The vast majority of people with severe cases or death are the unprotected.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       10-07-2021, 6:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Kim Fox needs to be jailed, for the rest of her life. Broad daylight, a group of gangsters have a shoot out, one person killed. video from cam, shows everything, she cant charge them. BLAHHH lol How stupid can the left become? I wonder, if a bunch of white folks starter a shootout, in the middle fo the day, on camera, would they have been charged?
WTF. Its a scary time for the sane.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-07-2021, 5:35 PM Reply   
Well here you ha e the democratic ideals on full display. Armed
Shooter who gunned down multiple innocent people released on bail. Allowed to walk right out. Sitting at home before the wounded. Seems logical.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....from-jail/amp/


Name:  1E85ABD9-DE6E-4DE6-B3C4-DDFB40C8C582.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  151.6 KB
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-08-2021, 5:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
So why do the protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn’t protect the protected in the first place ?
Cute internet meme. The problem with the vaccine resistant crowd is that you guys latch onto the tiniest morsel and promote the **** out of it. All while the inevitable tide of reality is set to completely wash over you.

First, it does protect. Second, if I get in a car wreck and there are no ICU beds because they are clogged with unvaccinated people (Most who aren't going to make it), that is a big problem.

I am 40 and vaccinated, my fear of COVID is near zero.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-08-2021, 5:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Want to talk about even less trust from you A holes. Take a look at this study. I don't have a dog in this fight and the first I heard about it was from you commies. Seems to me you and the left wing media's disgraceful response to any therapeutics is severely doing a disservice to trust vs honestly discussing all avenues instead of pushing your one way authoritarian methods:

https://journals.lww.com/americanthe...ment_of.7.aspx

Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines


Therapeutic Advances:

Meta-analysis of 15 trials found that ivermectin reduced risk of death compared with no ivermectin (average risk ratio 0.38, 95% confidence interval 0.19–0.73; n = 2438; I2 = 49%; moderate-certainty evidence). This result was confirmed in a trial sequential analysis using the same DerSimonian–Laird method that underpinned the unadjusted analysis. This was also robust against a trial sequential analysis using the Biggerstaff–Tweedie method. Low-certainty evidence found that ivermectin prophylaxis reduced COVID-19 infection by an average 86% (95% confidence interval 79%–91%). Secondary outcomes provided less certain evidence. Low-certainty evidence suggested that there may be no benefit with ivermectin for “need for mechanical ventilation,” whereas effect estimates for “improvement” and “deterioration” clearly favored ivermectin use. Severe adverse events were rare among treatment trials and evidence of no difference was assessed as low certainty. Evidence on other secondary outcomes was very low certainty.
Conclusions:

Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

Experimental vaccine or experimental treatment. Option one seeks to avoid a dangerous disease the other goes right through it. Which makes more sense? I see it as a two layer defense.

If I had an extremely rare severe breakthrough case, I will take my doctors direction. If that includes experimental drugs, I would do it. I had the pleasure of experiencing H1N1. I didn't get the vaccine that year (and probably the year before too) because it wasn't convenient and I was lazy. My doctor's aggressive approach, even when they thought it was just the normal flu, saved me a lot sickness.

There is so much internet nonsense. If everyone called their doctor and asked them directly, "Should I get the vaccine." Almost every adult would be vaccinated. The internet has made us all dumber. Everything is a popularity contest. People feel justified because they have 1,000 idiots at their back. They think that gives them the authority to take on 1 expert. People spout off studies, but how many people are even qualified to interpret the data?

If anyone here has spoken to their doctor directly and their doctor said, "Do not take the vaccine." I would like to know why. My doc said to be the first in line.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-08-2021, 7:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post



I think it's great news too. I'm just worried that there's a contingent of science deniers who are still going shopping at the feed store. But then I guess there are folks who think a drug is only sketch if it's injectable rather than oral. Case in point:

BTW Ma'am. I would be careful when casting out the science denier accusations. There are still X and Y chromosomes and I am pretty sure you will still have a prostate now that everyone in your party now identifies as the other sex or a dog or what ever.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-08-2021, 7:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I didnt post about any OK story, I posted CDC, FDA and NPR, Strawman.
Heres more tho....

https://news.yahoo.com/husband-wife-...213426242.html
https://www.nola.com/news/coronaviru...c1ea5bde0.html
https://www.medpagetoday.com/infecti.../covid19/90552

I heard facebook is down, guess you are having trouble with your research.
Have not been on social media in over 3 years.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-08-2021, 7:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Nope, prove any "lie" ive posted. Do I need to wait?
Houston, one of the largest medical centers in the entire USA...
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...s-16465143.php

Its only a "TREND" in Red states. They are extending their "PEAKS" while we have a free vaccine that works. A vaccine that has stopped peaks every where other than states with low Vax rates.
https://www.newsweek.com/here-are-st...spikes-1517794

looks like we confirmed who is lying (again).
Just remember. More people have died during Biden being office than it did with Trump. Based on Bidens words, he should step down now.

Democrats had the worst of it during the early phases. Guess what though? The Red State people are still free.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-08-2021, 7:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Experimental vaccine or experimental treatment. Option one seeks to avoid a dangerous disease the other goes right through it. Which makes more sense? I see it as a two layer defense.

If I had an extremely rare severe breakthrough case, I will take my doctors direction. If that includes experimental drugs, I would do it. I had the pleasure of experiencing H1N1. I didn't get the vaccine that year (and probably the year before too) because it wasn't convenient and I was lazy. My doctor's aggressive approach, even when they thought it was just the normal flu, saved me a lot sickness.

There is so much internet nonsense. If everyone called their doctor and asked them directly, "Should I get the vaccine." Almost every adult would be vaccinated. The internet has made us all dumber. Everything is a popularity contest. People feel justified because they have 1,000 idiots at their back. They think that gives them the authority to take on 1 expert. People spout off studies, but how many people are even qualified to interpret the data?

If anyone here has spoken to their doctor directly and their doctor said, "Do not take the vaccine." I would like to know why. My doc said to be the first in line.
My Daughters doctor told her not to do it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-08-2021, 7:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Cute internet meme. The problem with the vaccine resistant crowd is that you guys latch onto the tiniest morsel and promote the **** out of it. All while the inevitable tide of reality is set to completely wash over you.

First, it does protect. Second, if I get in a car wreck and there are no ICU beds because they are clogged with unvaccinated people (Most who aren't going to make it), that is a big problem.

I am 40 and vaccinated, my fear of COVID is near zero.
Are you also fearful every time you drive? As a 40 year old even without the vaccine, a car accident is more likely to kill you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-08-2021, 7:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Experimental vaccine or experimental treatment. Option one seeks to avoid a dangerous disease the other goes right through it. Which makes more sense? I see it as a two layer defense.

If I had an extremely rare severe breakthrough case, I will take my doctors direction. If that includes experimental drugs, I would do it. I had the pleasure of experiencing H1N1. I didn't get the vaccine that year (and probably the year before too) because it wasn't convenient and I was lazy. My doctor's aggressive approach, even when they thought it was just the normal flu, saved me a lot sickness.

There is so much internet nonsense. If everyone called their doctor and asked them directly, "Should I get the vaccine." Almost every adult would be vaccinated. The internet has made us all dumber. Everything is a popularity contest. People feel justified because they have 1,000 idiots at their back. They think that gives them the authority to take on 1 expert. People spout off studies, but how many people are even qualified to interpret the data?

If anyone here has spoken to their doctor directly and their doctor said, "Do not take the vaccine." I would like to know why. My doc said to be the first in line.
They both make sense, except for a certain party does not accept Treatment nor do they accept science that it is 45 year olds and older specifically 75 year olds and older that are the issue with covid. Otherwise it would be just like the flu as far as deaths. Natural immunity is better long term based on the SCIENCE. The science overall is still evolving. Just 2 months ago people would not believe that natural immunity was better. Just few months ago, you guys gave China a pass that it did not come out of the lab and even shut down all freedom of speech about it. Fear and tyranny go hand in hand.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-08-2021, 9:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
They both make sense, except for a certain party does not accept Treatment nor do they accept science that it is 45 year olds and older specifically 75 year olds and older that are the issue with covid. Otherwise it would be just like the flu as far as deaths. Natural immunity is better long term based on the SCIENCE. The science overall is still evolving. Just 2 months ago people would not believe that natural immunity was better. Just few months ago, you guys gave China a pass that it did not come out of the lab and even shut down all freedom of speech about it. Fear and tyranny go hand in hand.
100% those who got the vaccine will accept treatment if they catch a bad breakthrough case. You are arguing against an imaginary person. Passing on the vaccine and relying on treatment sets you at a disadvantage.

Natural immunity requires you to get the disease! Holy crap, do you know the long term effects of the disease? Can you garuntee that I won't catch a bad one? Can you prove that the vaccine is more dangerous than the disease? If the disease is more dangerous than vaccine (it is) avoidance is clearly the best, smartest and safest option.

Until the smoking gun is presented, COVID is almost certainly natural because it has happened many times in nature. Can it escape from a lab, sure, but that is far less feasible than it occurring in nature.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-08-2021, 9:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Are you also fearful every time you drive? As a 40 year old even without the vaccine, a car accident is more likely to kill you.
I'm far more afraid of driving than COVID especially since the Houston ICU beds are packed with dying non-vaxxed people. I will almost certainly get second rate care.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-08-2021, 9:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Just remember. More people have died during Biden being office than it did with Trump. Based on Bidens words, he should step down now.

Democrats had the worst of it during the early phases. Guess what though? The Red State people are still free.
Can you show your math or is this just fiction, your opinion?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-08-2021, 9:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
My Daughters doctor told her not to do it.
Tell us why. There are real reasons not to get vaccinated, those are he outliers.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-08-2021, 9:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Are you also fearful every time you drive? As a 40 year old even without the vaccine, a car accident is more likely to kill you.
As long as you are talking odds... seems the best odds include a seatbelt, speed limits, driving laws and a covid vaccine. But my FREEDOOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plural for effect. or because thats how they say it at the anti mask rallies.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       10-08-2021, 10:22 AM Reply   
I don't get this natural immunity thing. Anyone with half a brain knew you would get natural immunity once you had covid from the get go. Why is a talking point now? To get natural immunity you have to first catch covid & hope you it doesn't have serious long term effects on you or kill you. The whole point of the vaccine is to reduce those wildcards.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-08-2021, 11:26 AM Reply   
^^without this type of thinking, we'd have no Herman Cain Awards.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-08-2021, 11:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Tell us why. There are real reasons not to get vaccinated, those are he outliers.
She has auto immune issues. He body is already going into over drive to fight anything that enters her body.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-08-2021, 11:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
I don't get this natural immunity thing. Anyone with half a brain knew you would get natural immunity once you had covid from the get go. Why is a talking point now? To get natural immunity you have to first catch covid & hope you it doesn't have serious long term effects on you or kill you. The whole point of the vaccine is to reduce those wildcards.
Well, because statistically almost all people have already been exposed to covid. Those who are impacted that are skewing the data are those over the age of 75. The next batch they had to use to to the 75 and older crowd is 45 to 75. a 30 year span of people. Those under 45 are in the order of low number of flu deaths a year. kids under 18 are 10 times more likely to die in a car crash. They are more likely to be harmed by the spike protein in the blood stream causing clotting action than they are from covid itself. Another fun fact, the kids have more than likely either had it or have been exposed especially if they have been in school or day care.

As far as the talking point for natural immunity, is why are you mandating vaccines for a extremely large group of people who are not going to have issues with it and scientifically proven to have a much better chance of withstanding future strains. Over a 22 percent less chance to get a break through case. A vaccinated person is 7 times more likely to spread covid than an unvaccinated person as well according to the studies done in Israel. We should be willing to let the young have a chance to be even more immune than the older people is the point. Society will be better for it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-08-2021, 11:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
As long as you are talking odds... seems the best odds include a seatbelt, speed limits, driving laws and a covid vaccine. But my FREEDOOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plural for effect. or because thats how they say it at the anti mask rallies.
Yet no one obeys any of those things and society goes along just fine.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-08-2021, 11:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
I'm far more afraid of driving than COVID especially since the Houston ICU beds are packed with dying non-vaxxed people. I will almost certainly get second rate care.
and for how long? within a few short weeks you run out of people to infect. Dirty little secret. Your emergency rooms are usually packed with illegals on any given day.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-08-2021, 11:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
100% those who got the vaccine will accept treatment if they catch a bad breakthrough case. You are arguing against an imaginary person. Passing on the vaccine and relying on treatment sets you at a disadvantage.

Natural immunity requires you to get the disease! Holy crap, do you know the long term effects of the disease? Can you garuntee that I won't catch a bad one? Can you prove that the vaccine is more dangerous than the disease? If the disease is more dangerous than vaccine (it is) avoidance is clearly the best, smartest and safest option.

Until the smoking gun is presented, COVID is almost certainly natural because it has happened many times in nature. Can it escape from a lab, sure, but that is far less feasible than it occurring in nature.
Actually it does not set you at a disadvantage. The data actually tells the opposite. The natural immunity people are better off in the long run. Treatment would be preferred by many thinking long term. I agree there is a point where you are playing a dangerous game. 18 and under is not that. 45 and under statistically not worse then playing with the flu and that is without treatment options. Point is there is many ways around this and mandates is not one of them.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-08-2021, 12:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Yet no one obeys any of those things and society goes along just fine.
When you dont obey the law their are consequences as society is the greater good. Thought the GOP was the party of Law and Order, not so much anymore i see.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-08-2021, 12:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
She has auto immune issues. He body is already going into over drive to fight anything that enters her body.
As suspected, she is an outlier. Not sure why you would try to make the world less safe for her. Bad thinking.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-08-2021, 12:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Well, because statistically almost all people have already been exposed to covid. Those who are impacted that are skewing the data are those over the age of 75. The next batch they had to use to to the 75 and older crowd is 45 to 75. a 30 year span of people. Those under 45 are in the order of low number of flu deaths a year. kids under 18 are 10 times more likely to die in a car crash. They are more likely to be harmed by the spike protein in the blood stream causing clotting action than they are from covid itself. Another fun fact, the kids have more than likely either had it or have been exposed especially if they have been in school or day care.

As far as the talking point for natural immunity, is why are you mandating vaccines for a extremely large group of people who are not going to have issues with it and scientifically proven to have a much better chance of withstanding future strains. Over a 22 percent less chance to get a break through case. A vaccinated person is 7 times more likely to spread covid than an unvaccinated person as well according to the studies done in Israel. We should be willing to let the young have a chance to be even more immune than the older people is the point. Society will be better for it.
Pretty presumptuous there. Also a bunch of Bannanut on the thought process, comparing auto deaths where there is no vaccine to covid where there is. Trying to say people are more likely to get a blood clot from a vaccine than sick from covid is bat chit crazy.
Using vaccines, as you know, does not give one covid, with natural immunity you have to take the risk of the disease before the benefit clicks in. In order for natural immunity to create herd immunity, millions would be required to die first. That would fill the hospitals for years, then the collateral damage happens to heart attack patients, stroks, cancer patients, typical diseases, auto accidents, any reason for a hospital visit...Those you are sacrificing (including yourself and daughter) would be mostly over 50. The people who already paid or mostly paid their dues to society, and thats how you want to treat them? You sound like the Nazis, just cleaning up... Glad yall thought this all the way thru.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-08-2021, 12:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
and for how long? within a few short weeks you run out of people to infect. Dirty little secret. Your emergency rooms are usually packed with illegals on any given day.
FYI Doctor D, the US population alone is 330 Billion with another 500Billion or so on the planet with us. Its a world wide Pandemic. A few short weeks? You are massively under informed.
Also, F your racism.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-08-2021, 12:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Actually it does not set you at a disadvantage. The data actually tells the opposite. The natural immunity people are better off in the long run. Treatment would be preferred by many thinking long term. I agree there is a point where you are playing a dangerous game. 18 and under is not that. 45 and under statistically not worse then playing with the flu and that is without treatment options. Point is there is many ways around this and mandates is not one of them.
You dont even know the definition of long term, yet somehow think you know more than real doctors and immunologists that make the calls. Youre literally quoting 100 debunked facebook memes knowingly or not....pushing false information. Ever read what Mark Twain said bout that?
"it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." Great Advice for those who dont really know what they are saying.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       10-08-2021, 12:51 PM Reply   
" A vaccinated person is 7 times more likely to spread covid than an unvaccinated person as well according to the studies done in Israel. "

Point of reference?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-08-2021, 1:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
" A vaccinated person is 7 times more likely to spread covid than an unvaccinated person as well according to the studies done in Israel. "

Point of reference?
Its typical Facebook meme type cherry picking. This article reports on the "observational" research. Completely failing to give the actual findings, conclusions...
"While natural immunity could offer better protection against infections of the virus, The Hindu reported that since no deaths had been reported among vaccinated persons, vaccine-induced immunity remains the only feasible way to end the COVID-19 pandemic."
https://science.thewire.in/health/na...-israel-study/
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-09-2021, 4:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Experimental vaccine or experimental treatment. Option one seeks to avoid a dangerous disease the other goes right through it. Which makes more sense? I see it as a two layer defense.

If I had an extremely rare severe breakthrough case, I will take my doctors direction. If that includes experimental drugs, I would do it. I had the pleasure of experiencing H1N1. I didn't get the vaccine that year (and probably the year before too) because it wasn't convenient and I was lazy. My doctor's aggressive approach, even when they thought it was just the normal flu, saved me a lot sickness.

There is so much internet nonsense. If everyone called their doctor and asked them directly, "Should I get the vaccine." Almost every adult would be vaccinated. The internet has made us all dumber. Everything is a popularity contest. People feel justified because they have 1,000 idiots at their back. They think that gives them the authority to take on 1 expert. People spout off studies, but how many people are even qualified to interpret the data?

If anyone here has spoken to their doctor directly and their doctor said, "Do not take the vaccine." I would like to know why. My doc said to be the first in line.

The % of doctors who say "go get it" may be high, but obviously, not high enough if the government is firing them because they won't get the vaccine. Why, 99% of healthcare workers have gotten the covid, and they know they dont need the vaccine, and it go's against science. So Biden has to threaten them with their jobs. There are some 60 million not vax'd, and still the HIGHEST % not, are minority groups!

So you guys need to tell your fellow Democrats to get the shot.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-09-2021, 8:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
99% of healthcare workers have gotten the covid, and they know they dont need the vaccine, and it go's against science.
Actually, the science says to get vaccinated, science says they dont know how long natural anti bodies last. Science says for everyone to get vaccinated, minorities included.
If its not right wing media, explain this.
https://www.mediamatters.org/coronavirus-covid-19

its a long, long list. enjoy.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-09-2021, 3:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Its typical Facebook meme type cherry picking. This article reports on the "observational" research. Completely failing to give the actual findings, conclusions...
"While natural immunity could offer better protection against infections of the virus, The Hindu reported that since no deaths had been reported among vaccinated persons, vaccine-induced immunity remains the only feasible way to end the COVID-19 pandemic."
https://science.thewire.in/health/na...-israel-study/
Ahhh once again refusing to acknowledge the research , becaue it doesn’t fit your narrative. Ask anyone in the medical field which is better. Naturally formed immunity or a induced vaccine immunity. Then get back to us. The research already acknowledged natural immunity lasts longer and is more stout than the vaccine. Representatives from the vaccine company has even said it.

You’re argument is like the retarded concept 4 masks is better than 1. So you should wear 4. The argument of people with natural immunity being forced to get vaccinated is simply the vaccine won’t hurt. The issue is the long term risks and constant evolving world around the virus long term have yet to show their face. So what’s the rush ? It makes zero sense whatsoever.



There is also no way to end the pandemic , no Mayer what your feeling is. Covid is here to stay forever.

Last edited by xstarrider; 10-09-2021 at 3:26 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-09-2021, 5:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Ahhh once again refusing to acknowledge the research , becaue it doesn’t fit your narrative. Ask anyone in the medical field which is better. Naturally formed immunity or a induced vaccine immunity. Then get back to us. The research already acknowledged natural immunity lasts longer and is more stout than the vaccine. Representatives from the vaccine company has even said it.

You’re argument is like the retarded concept 4 masks is better than 1. So you should wear 4. The argument of people with natural immunity being forced to get vaccinated is simply the vaccine won’t hurt. The issue is the long term risks and constant evolving world around the virus long term have yet to show their face. So what’s the rush ? It makes zero sense whatsoever.



There is also no way to end the pandemic , no Mayer what your feeling is. Covid is here to stay forever.

You read?
Quote:
While natural immunity could offer better protection against infections of the virus,
Isnt that what I said?
Remind me, when did I ever argue more than one mask, you swinging at windmills or strawmen?
Hey, the vaccine wont hurt, just keeps you from dying, thats all.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-09-2021, 6:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You read?

Isnt that what I said?
Remind me, when did I ever argue more than one mask, you swinging at windmills or strawmen?
Hey, the vaccine wont hurt, just keeps you from dying, thats all.
You promoted and supported Fauci’s mask standards plenty of times.

Feel free to provide the stat of those with natural immunity from contracting the virus vs those with vaccines and their respective hospitalization and death rates to prove your claim.


One was again the statement you made is agenda driven and makes no distinction between the large class of people who already possess natural immunity vs people with no prior immunity from contracting the virus. Would expect nothing less from your ideology. Completely omitting a class of people that doesn’t fit your narrative, in order to push and agenda. Wonder where else
We hear that daily.

Last edited by xstarrider; 10-09-2021 at 6:43 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-10-2021, 7:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
You promoted and supported Fauci’s mask standards plenty of times.

Feel free to provide the stat of those with natural immunity from contracting the virus vs those with vaccines and their respective hospitalization and death rates to prove your claim.


One was again the statement you made is agenda driven and makes no distinction between the large class of people who already possess natural immunity vs people with no prior immunity from contracting the virus. Would expect nothing less from your ideology. Completely omitting a class of people that doesn’t fit your narrative, in order to push and agenda. Wonder where else
We hear that daily.
Yep. i did, when did Fauci recc 4 masks?
I dont need to cite, Delta cited the Israeli study I responded to, it concluded, the best possible response, Vaccine induced immunity remains the only feasible way to end the pandemic.
https://i.redd.it/1bi5aftf7js71.jpg
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-11-2021, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Actually, the science says to get vaccinated, science says they dont know how long natural anti bodies last. Science says for everyone to get vaccinated, minorities included.
If its not right wing media, explain this.
https://www.mediamatters.org/coronavirus-covid-19

its a long, long list. enjoy.
So the thousands of doctors, refusing to get vax'd, who have had covid. are all wrong? Just so we are on the same page.

You should get a chicken pox vaccine quickly, especially if you have had it. Maybe you should get every available vaccine, no matter what it is. please let us know how it go's
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-11-2021, 3:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
So the thousands of doctors, refusing to get vax'd, who have had covid. are all wrong? Just so we are on the same page.

You should get a chicken pox vaccine quickly, especially if you have had it. Maybe you should get every available vaccine, no matter what it is. please let us know how it go's
Clearly, we are not on the same page. I havnt heard anyone recc chicken pox vax after the fact, has anyone or you just inventing stuff in attempt to make a point? It appears you dont understand how disease works.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-12-2021, 7:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
So the thousands of doctors, refusing to get vax'd, who have had covid. are all wrong? Just so we are on the same page.

You should get a chicken pox vaccine quickly, especially if you have had it. Maybe you should get every available vaccine, no matter what it is. please let us know how it go's
A local hospital system in Houston said that all 2,000+ doctors were already vaccinated and only a handful of nurses refused and had to be let go. I do not believe that thousands of doctors refusing the vaccine.

I don't know about adults who have had chicken pox getting the vaccine, but I do know that most old people are vaccinated for shingles after they have already had chicken pox. Have you been to Africa? You have to get 8-10 shots in two sittings--I can say personally that it is not a big deal-other than sore arms and sore legs.

Your argument is in its death throes at this point. 700K dead due to COVID only 6,000 were vaccinated. Of 185 million people vaccinated in the US, only a few had major side effects. Time is grinding your position to powder.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-12-2021, 7:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
You promoted and supported Fauci’s mask standards plenty of times.

Feel free to provide the stat of those with natural immunity from contracting the virus vs those with vaccines and their respective hospitalization and death rates to prove your claim.


One was again the statement you made is agenda driven and makes no distinction between the large class of people who already possess natural immunity vs people with no prior immunity from contracting the virus. Would expect nothing less from your ideology. Completely omitting a class of people that doesn’t fit your narrative, in order to push and agenda. Wonder where else
We hear that daily.
So you signing up to get COVID again to maintain your natural immunity? Sure it is better, while it lasts, but you will have to get your natural immunity booster every few years. The vaccine immensely easier, immensely less risky and immensely less costly.

The natural immunity argument has to be the dumbest to emerge though all of this.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-12-2021, 9:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Pretty presumptuous there. Also a bunch of Bannanut on the thought process, comparing auto deaths where there is no vaccine to covid where there is. Trying to say people are more likely to get a blood clot from a vaccine than sick from covid is bat chit crazy.
Using vaccines, as you know, does not give one covid, with natural immunity you have to take the risk of the disease before the benefit clicks in. In order for natural immunity to create herd immunity, millions would be required to die first. That would fill the hospitals for years, then the collateral damage happens to heart attack patients, stroks, cancer patients, typical diseases, auto accidents, any reason for a hospital visit...Those you are sacrificing (including yourself and daughter) would be mostly over 50. The people who already paid or mostly paid their dues to society, and thats how you want to treat them? You sound like the Nazis, just cleaning up... Glad yall thought this all the way thru.
Wrong wrong wrong. You obviously so focused on narrative that facts can not possibly get in the way.

For starters, if the pandemic was isolated to death toll to those under the 45 age bracket, we would not be talking about this as a pandemic at all. So the point of the auto deaths being 10 times higher is significant. Don't see you trying to ban cars or make everyone drive 25 miles per hour everywhere.

Natural immunity would not require millions to die. It would require letting people under 45 make their own choice. Not vaccinating children. The child deaths are almost not even statistically measurable. Those under 45 are basically that of a flu year. There is not problem in those groups. if people in those groups are health they should be allowed to make the choice moving forward. period.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-12-2021, 9:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
As suspected, she is an outlier. Not sure why you would try to make the world less safe for her. Bad thinking.
Because she is not less safe. Her husband had it and so did all her family. She is fine.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-12-2021, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
FYI Doctor D, the US population alone is 330 Billion with another 500Billion or so on the planet with us. Its a world wide Pandemic. A few short weeks? You are massively under informed.
Also, F your racism.
Racism? F your communism. Illegals are here....... well illegally. They are not supposed to be in the country. THEY ARE ILLEGAL!!!

US population is 330 million not billion numnuts. Try and focus on the context of the conversation. People are bitching about the US hospitals. As one can follow trends. There are peaks and valleys to the outbreaks. Why do think that is? I know you can not think. I am being rhetorical.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-12-2021, 9:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You dont even know the definition of long term, yet somehow think you know more than real doctors and immunologists that make the calls. Youre literally quoting 100 debunked facebook memes knowingly or not....pushing false information. Ever read what Mark Twain said bout that?
"it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." Great Advice for those who dont really know what they are saying.
Really 4 plus year conspiracy theory guy? YOU of all people want to try and push that?

I am quoting factual data from Israel.

I notice you don't talk about the inflamed hearts of those males 30 and under from the vaccines. Only things that you believe either real or imaginary to support your communist narrative.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-12-2021, 9:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
" A vaccinated person is 7 times more likely to spread covid than an unvaccinated person as well according to the studies done in Israel. "

Point of reference?
I already posted a link above to the papers. This is a known fact coming out of Israel.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-12-2021, 9:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Can you show your math or is this just fiction, your opinion?

You are too easy.


https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...resident-trump

According to Johns Hopkins University’s data on COVID-19 deaths, since Jan. 1, there have been approximately 353,000 deaths from the pandemic. This is about a thousand more COVID-19 deaths than in all of 2020.

That is to say, more people have died from COVID-19 under President Joe Biden than under former President Donald Trump.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-12-2021, 9:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Its typical Facebook meme type cherry picking. This article reports on the "observational" research. Completely failing to give the actual findings, conclusions...
"While natural immunity could offer better protection against infections of the virus, The Hindu reported that since no deaths had been reported among vaccinated persons, vaccine-induced immunity remains the only feasible way to end the COVID-19 pandemic."
https://science.thewire.in/health/na...-israel-study/
This was about spread not death. Though natural immunity is 20 times better at not getting breakthrough cases compared to the vaccine. Nice try by moving the talking point.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-12-2021, 9:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
So you signing up to get COVID again to maintain your natural immunity? Sure it is better, while it lasts, but you will have to get your natural immunity booster every few years. The vaccine immensely easier, immensely less risky and immensely less costly.

The natural immunity argument has to be the dumbest to emerge though all of this.
Can you point to the study that says you will have to get natural immunity every so many years?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-12-2021, 10:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Yep. i did, when did Fauci recc 4 masks?
I dont need to cite, Delta cited the Israeli study I responded to, it concluded, the best possible response, Vaccine induced immunity remains the only feasible way to end the pandemic.
https://i.redd.it/1bi5aftf7js71.jpg
You are not ending the pandemic. The vaccine in now way keeps you from getting and/or spreading covid. Vaccines like polio when you take it, keeps you from every getting and spreading polio ever again. The covid vaccine is only going to slow it down for those who have bad immune systems. That is all. Eventually the death curve will more likely be moved to completely over some age limit. As of right now, it is way up at 75 years old for 50% of the deaths. Then they include 45 to 75 to make up the near rest of the other 50%.

I am not in any way saying people should not get vaccinated. I am saying that we will be better off if you let the health young people get it and fight it naturally. The data after a year is pointing that direction. Just a year ago they said if we got around 75% vaccinated, we could all open up and be considered heard immunity? Sounds like that went out the window pretty fast. Keep moving those goal posts. This is what happens when a political party gets elected by lying about a disease no one has control over.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-13-2021, 2:08 AM Reply   
Singapore has oer 80% vax'd and are spiking, and now saying people need to get heard immunity because natural immunity is the only way they are going to curve the spread and keep people from getting sick? SO either our vax is not as good as natural infection or we will, at some point, have to acquire covid, at some low level, to create natural antibodies, so our immune system can fight it, and create real immunity.

Or we continue to get shots, and continue to see more variants.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-13-2021, 7:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
When you dont obey the law their are consequences as society is the greater good. Thought the GOP was the party of Law and Order, not so much anymore i see.
Laws are passed by congress. I don't see a covid requirement law coming from congress.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-14-2021, 9:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Singapore has oer 80% vax'd and are spiking, and now saying people need to get heard immunity because natural immunity is the only way they are going to curve the spread and keep people from getting sick? SO either our vax is not as good as natural infection or we will, at some point, have to acquire covid, at some low level, to create natural antibodies, so our immune system can fight it, and create real immunity.

Or we continue to get shots, and continue to see more variants.
Singapore has a total of 192 deaths, 3300 cases. What are you talking about?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-15-2021, 3:19 PM Reply   
CNN’s own medical expert Sanja Gupta grilled on the Joe Rogan show exposed CNN’s straight up lies regarding their coordinated attack on Joe and his use of invermectin. Their own medical expert citing ivermectin as a very well regarding medication for humans. When confronted good ol Sanja had no answer for why CNN would flat out lie about the drug , it’s use with humans , and it’s success without consulting him. He also touched on several other medical items in use to help heal those with covid.

Think any apologies were issued , think anything was explained ? Of course not ,,,,,vaccines and triple masks are the only only answer. The exposure continues.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 5:03 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us