Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       07-03-2010, 9:08 PM Reply   
So the O'neill jack wasn't wet, the seat wasn't wet and yes I sat my tower on the jacket while I put the boat into the garage. It sat on the jacket for a couple days until I could talk my wife into helping me lift the tower and strap it to the ceilling in my garage. My tower does weigh a lot, but this Sucks.

Anyways this is what happened.

http://s1022.photobucket.com/albums/...%20VLX%20Boat/

I have tried everything to get the new O'neill tatoo of my vinyl seat. Exquisite Vinyl Cleaner, Mr Clean Dry Erase Bar....Even Wine Out and now a light dap of bleach to try to fade it. I am screwed I think. The ink off of the vest logo bleed into the vinyl and stained it. It is pretty large and in plain view.

Any suggestions Please.
I live in Santa Cruz where O'neill is located, but I really don't want to make a deal out of it since I shouldn't of left my tower on the vest smashing it on the seat for two days, but I really don't think it should of done that. 90% of all my vest are O'neil Jackets and this has never happened before.

It makes my seat look ugly.