Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 28, 2009

Old     (seaswirlmike)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-15-2009, 3:16 AM Reply   
had a problem with one of our 1010's not only did duane fix it the same day, he threw in a hat!! anyone want some speakers that rock and service thats second to none i highly recommend NVS
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-15-2009, 8:06 PM Reply   
Agreed, second to none. Duane drove out to our storage last week to to bolt on some bump. Those guys are rad, and they support Norcal wake events.
Old     (nvsairwarrior)      Join Date: Aug 2003       06-15-2009, 8:55 PM Reply   
Thanks guys but no need. I will say though that if any of my History Teachers were like Mikes History Teacher gal that brought the Entity, I’m sure I would have done a bunch bette....what’s that song about the Hot Teacher?
As far as BC4 goes, if any of you guys haven’t made plans for the summer nights event at Tulloch 6/26-28 DO IT. Among other things to try first i.e. Boats and Boards, you will get to experience for your self the NVS OrG. CIE doesn’t do things half way as you know so the NVS Foreplay got an upgrade to the NVS OrG. Check it out at Tulloch.
I know I’m dating myself but what the heck is that songs’ name……
Duane
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-15-2009, 8:56 PM Reply   
I'll third.. Duane really hooked up one my customers today who was having amp trouble. Above and beyond!!!
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       06-15-2009, 9:35 PM Reply   
Duane,

Van Halen...HOT FOR TEACHER. 1984!

That guitar solo that comes in right at the first sounds sooooo great on a set of NVS speakers. I have made several people believers with that song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0XLKcMoXRE
Old     (266crownlinebr)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-16-2009, 1:57 AM Reply   
My aunt is in that video - she is the second girl in the class when they pan right. The one with the sun glasses on. I don't remember how old she was in that, but she is 37 now.
Old     (nvsairwarrior)      Join Date: Aug 2003       06-16-2009, 9:31 AM Reply   
Thanks Larry for including the link to the Vid. I got some good ideas from that for a costume for the 80's costume contest at the CIE Summer nights party.